Print Topic - Archive

Warrior's Watch Forums  /  Virtual Warriors' Walk  /  2/28/14 LCpl. Caleb L. Erickson, 20, Waseca, MN
Posted by: Hilsen, March 3, 2014, 8:42am

DOD Identifies Marine Casualty

The Department of Defense announced today the death of a Marine who was supporting Operation Enduring Freedom.

Lance Cpl. Caleb L. Erickson, 20, of Waseca, Minn., died Feb. 28, while conducting combat operations in Helmand province, Afghanistan.

He was assigned to 1st Battalion, 9th Marine Regiment, 2nd Marine Division, II Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Lejeune, N.C.

For more information, media may contact the 2nd Marine Division Public Affairs Office during duty hours at 910-450-6575 or after duty hours at 910-372-2736.
Posted by: Hilsen, March 3, 2014, 8:44am; Reply: 1
Our sincere condolences to the family and friends of LCpl. Caleb L. Erickson. May God help you though this difficult time and sorrow. Know your loved one is a Hero to us all and will never be forgotten. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Rest Safely and Securely in God's Loving Arms, Caleb.

Going home, going home,
I'm just going home.
Quiet-like, slip away-
I'll be going home.
It's not far, just close by;
Jesus is the Door;
Work all done, laid aside,
Fear and grief no more.
Friends are there, waiting now.
He is waiting, too.
See His smile! See His hand!
He will lead me through.

http://lnwbooks.com/data/mp3/15.mp3
Posted by: NVR4GET, March 3, 2014, 10:12am; Reply: 2
Rest In Peace.  My prayers and sincere condolences to the family and friends of Caleb.
Posted by: richmkern, March 3, 2014, 2:30pm; Reply: 3
My family and I wish to express our deepest condolences to the family and friends of LCpl. Caleb L. Erickson.  You are now and will forever be in our thoughts and prayers.  The world is a smaller place today without him.
We hope that somehow you will find peace.

Calab, stand down, you have done your duty in this life, carry on to the next.

Rest in Peace and God Bless.
Posted by: sailor74, March 3, 2014, 7:10pm; Reply: 4
My thoughts and prayers to the family and friends of LCPL Caleb L Erickson, you are an American hero! May you rest in peace, you are !not forgotten!
Posted by: GO ARMY Robert Smith, March 3, 2014, 9:21pm; Reply: 5
MY FAMILY AND I WOULD LIKE TO OFFER OUR  
PRAYERS AND SINCERE CONDLOENCES TO THE
FAMILY AND FRIENDS OF CALEB.

MY PERSONAL FEELINGS ARE FOUND IN THE POEM BELOW.
Posted by: Ranger Rick Towman, March 5, 2014, 9:45pm; Reply: 6
Prayers and Condolences to the Family and Friends of  LCpl. Caleb L. Erickson.
Your service and sacrifice defending the Freedom of America will not be forgotten!
Rest in Peace Hero.
Posted by: Chuck S, March 8, 2014, 12:52am; Reply: 7
Our sincere condolences to the family and friends of LCpl. Caleb L. Erickson
You will never be forgotten.                                     Rest in Peace Hero
Print page generated: December 12, 2019, 5:08pm