Print Topic - Archive

Warrior's Watch Forums  /  WWR Region 7  /  N. IL 12/5 Honor Mission Chicago Jim
Posted by: matter, September 25, 2012, 8:52am
Jim passed on the morning of 03 DEC 2012..  Please place a black ribbon over all WWR patches and pins until further notice.

His Wake and Service will be at Crystal Lake Davenport Funeral Home where we've all been too many times.

We'll be standing a flagline for our WWR brother, friend, and proud US Navy Vietnam veteran.

Staging Time: 2:30 PM

Staging Location: 419 E. Terra Cotta Ave. (Route 176), Crystal Lake, IL

RC: Will be every one who has ever stood that line with Jim

Questions can be directed to Raine and myself and more at nil.wwr@gmail.com or:

Raine: 847-815-5010
Matter: 847-321-5278

From http://www.davenportfamily.com/obituaries.cfm

James "Jim" Kosirog, Jr.
Wonder Lake, Illinois

August 11, 1954 - December 3, 2012

WONDER LAKE—James “Jim” Kosirog, Jr., 58, of Wonder Lake, passed away Monday, December 3, 2012, at his home.

He was born August 11, 1954, in Chicago, to James Sr. and the late Pauline (nee Chowaniec) Kosirog.  He married Kimberly “Kim” O’Brochta on February 16, 1980, in Chicago.

Jim was a proud Navy Veteran and dedicated Warrior Watch Rider.  He was employed by CBOE, for almost 30 years.

In addition to his beloved wife and father, he was the proud father of Jillian (William) Sublette and Michael (Amanda) Kosirog; proud grandpa of Dustin Sublette and James Jonathon “JJ” and Lukas Kosirog; loving brother of David (Barbara) Kosirog and Cindy (Ron) Malcolm; and loving uncle to many nieces and nephews.

A visitation will be held from 3 p.m., Wednesday, December 5, until the time of funeral service at 7 p.m., at the Davenport Family Funeral Home, 419 E. Terra Cotta Ave. (Route 176), Crystal Lake.  The inurnment will be private.

In lieu of flowers, memorials in Jim’s name may be made to the Wounded Hero’s Foundation, 161 N. Clark St., Suite 4200, Chicago, IL 60601.

Posted by: Old Dawg, September 25, 2012, 10:46am; Reply: 1
Our prayers go out to Jim and his family.  We have had family members who have fought this battle and we understand the need for prayer and love.  Please know that you are in our prayers and we hope that God has another miracle for you.

Frank & Barb
Posted by: pamster, September 25, 2012, 1:00pm; Reply: 2
My thoughts and prayers are always with you Jim and for Kim and your family.  
Posted by: richmkern, September 25, 2012, 2:31pm; Reply: 3
Jim,

My and my family’s thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  Hang in there.
Posted by: sailor74, September 25, 2012, 2:42pm; Reply: 4
JIM,PRAYERS GOING UP FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!
Posted by: rlac, September 25, 2012, 8:30pm; Reply: 5
Thoughts and prayers to you as well as your family.  Know you have a huge extended family here pulling for you brother!  
Posted by: Ranger Rick Towman, September 25, 2012, 8:54pm; Reply: 6
Keeping you and your family in our thoughts & prayers Jim. Always !
Posted by: Hilsen, September 25, 2012, 9:04pm; Reply: 7
Prayer missiles being sent up for Jim and family. Just know you have an extended family like no other in your corner. All those prayers also means you are so loved. We're here for you, always.

(((Big Hugs))) sent your way
Posted by: Calamity, September 25, 2012, 10:42pm; Reply: 8
Thoughts, prayers and cyber hugs from here for all of you there!!
Posted by: lilpigna, September 26, 2012, 5:57am; Reply: 9
OUR PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS OUR WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN THIS TRYING TIME WERE PULLING FOR YOU
Posted by: TOM TALLMAN, September 26, 2012, 6:06am; Reply: 10
PRAYERS ARE UP TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SIR
Posted by: Tatonka69, September 26, 2012, 8:45am; Reply: 11
Hey Jim, I want you to know I'm praying for you and your family every day, and hoping you get whatever you need to get back to good health.  You have always been an inspiration to me, attending so many missions even though you were so sick.  We have more miles to ride together so hang in there friend.

Oscar Blomgren
N. IL WWR RC
Posted by: Schmitty, September 26, 2012, 9:08am; Reply: 12
Jim, You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.
Posted by: Potato, September 26, 2012, 11:27am; Reply: 13
Chicago Jim, Sue and I are praying for The Lord's healing touch. You've inspired us over the years and we pray that you will continue to do so. Keep the faith.
Posted by: techgirl, October 1, 2012, 11:05am; Reply: 14
Thoughts and prayers going out for you.
Posted by: Chuck S, October 1, 2012, 4:43pm; Reply: 15
Many thoughts and prayers to You, Kim and the family.
Miss ya pal, hang in there.
Posted by: Dietsche12762_Lady D, October 3, 2012, 1:53pm; Reply: 16
Jim ~

Thoughts and prayers for continued strength from your friends north of the Cheddar Curtain.

Denise
Posted by: Amps, October 3, 2012, 2:08pm; Reply: 17
Prayers For Jim and Kim...........
Posted by: Cager Dave, October 3, 2012, 2:33pm; Reply: 18
                  JIM, OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, GOD BLESS YOU, WE HAVE YOUR BACK   :)
Posted by: Tatonka69, October 3, 2012, 2:48pm; Reply: 19
Hang in there Jim.  We all know it's a tough fight but we are confident that you and your family are tougher.  Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Oscar C. Blomgren, III
N. IL WWR RC
Posted by: Raine, October 3, 2012, 2:49pm; Reply: 20
Love you Jim and Kim. Planning to visit ASAP.
Posted by: Calamity, October 4, 2012, 10:44pm; Reply: 21
Thinking about and praying for you and yours, Jim!  
Posted by: matter, October 11, 2012, 9:47am; Reply: 22
Was thinkin' of ya...

Posted by: Lone Wolf, October 12, 2012, 10:55pm; Reply: 23
Thoughts and prayers to you Jim..........God bless
Posted by: Raine, December 3, 2012, 9:56am; Reply: 24
Ride in peace dear friend Jim - you will be in our hearts and thoughts until we meet again.
Posted by: Beads, December 3, 2012, 10:02am; Reply: 25
(((HUGS))) and prayers to the family and friends of an awesome man named ChicagoJim... gone but will never be forgotten..
Posted by: RJ, December 3, 2012, 10:17am; Reply: 26
Ride free, my brothers

Posted by: ottomania, December 3, 2012, 10:36am; Reply: 27
I'll miss you brother! Give those Marines at the gates of Heaven lots of grief.
Posted by: richmkern, December 3, 2012, 11:32am; Reply: 28
Rest in Peace Jim.  You will be missed. You and your family are in my thoughts.
Posted by: GO ARMY Robert Smith, December 3, 2012, 11:46am; Reply: 29
MY FAMILY AND I WOULD LIKE TO OFFER OUR  
PRAYERS AND SINCERE CONDLOENCES TO THE
FAMILY AND FRIENDS CHI JIM. YOUR IN GOOD HANDS.

MY PERSONAL FEELINGS ARE FOUND IN THE POEM BELOW.
Posted by: Gpopss, December 3, 2012, 11:59am; Reply: 30
Very sad to hear this news. Rest in Peace Brother.
Posted by: Calamity, December 3, 2012, 12:47pm; Reply: 31
Thoughts and prayers for Jim's biological family, Warriors' Watch family and everybody else who hold him dear!
Posted by: FFMTP549, December 3, 2012, 1:10pm; Reply: 32
REST IN PEACE JIM. Our Thoughts and Prayers are with and Condolences to the Family and Friends and Our BROTHERS AND SISTERS there in Chicagoland.
      Carol and Tom
Posted by: Lengua, December 3, 2012, 1:15pm; Reply: 33
Our hearts, thoughts & prayers are with Jim's family and everyone who called him friend.  Rest in peace, Jim!
Posted by: Fitz, December 3, 2012, 1:23pm; Reply: 34
WHAT CAN ONE SAY ABOUT A FRIEND WHO FOUGHT FOR SO LONG EXCEPT THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE, THANK YOU FOR BEING OUR FRIEND, THANK YOU FROM OUR NATIONS HEROS WHOM YOU'VE HELPED BRING HOME TO THEIR FAMILIES; THERE ARE JUST NOT ENOUGH THANK YOUS'. RIP IN PEACE BROTHER- KNOW THAT KIM CAN CALL ON ANY OF US FOR ANYTHING BECAUSE WE NOW HAVE YOUR BACK-LOVE YOU JIM
Posted by: Camera Nut, December 3, 2012, 2:22pm; Reply: 35
My sincere condolences to Kim and the rest of the family.  It has been my honor to ride on many missions with Jim.  What a patriot, man, and friend.  He will be missed.  My heart is broken.
Posted by: Ranger Rick Towman, December 3, 2012, 2:46pm; Reply: 36
Our condolences to Jim's family & friends.
Ride in Peace my WWR Brother.
Posted by: Coastie, December 3, 2012, 8:12pm; Reply: 37
One of the truly great ones has departed for Region 7, leaving the rest of us to mourn and remember the thousands of miles ridden with a fine man and wonderful friend.  We will miss you terribly brother.

Standing by.
Posted by: scratch, December 3, 2012, 8:58pm; Reply: 38
REST IN PEACE WARRIOR.  MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY . :o
Posted by: Bearhug, December 3, 2012, 9:50pm; Reply: 39
Our condolences to Kim and family.  Know that we are proud to call Jim a friend.  May he rest in peace.
Posted by: Sister of a Marine, December 3, 2012, 10:16pm; Reply: 40
My sincerest condolences to Jim's family and friends. Rest in peace, Sir, and THANK YOU for your service to our country and for all you that you contributed to the WWR.
Posted by: RnR Bob, December 3, 2012, 11:07pm; Reply: 41
JIMMY REST IN PEACE BROTHER, thanks for making me " one of the guys" you were a great example of what the WWR is all about.
your legacy will go on, you will be remembered, thought of and spoke about at every mission.
Kim my familys thoughts and prayers are with you and your family .

R&R Bob
Posted by: Cager Dave, December 4, 2012, 12:54am; Reply: 42
  OUR CONDOLENCES TO JIMS FAMILY.  JIM ALWAYS STOOD PROUD AND TRUE TO HIS FAMILY, FRIENDS, COUNTRY AND GOD.
   JIM, YOU TOUCHED MANY LIVES AND WE KNOW YOU TOUCHED OURS AND YOU WILL BE MISSED, BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN.
   THERES A FLAGLINE AWAITING YOU AT HEAVENS GATES, AS A ROAR OF VOICES YELL, WELCOME HOME !
    GOD BLESS YOU OUR FRIEND - REST  IN  PEACE.
Posted by: Potato, December 4, 2012, 6:23am; Reply: 43
Rest in peace Jim. it was an honor to ride with you. You are a true American patriot. Region 7 is blessed to have you on board. Kim, Sue and I are praying for you and your familiy.

God looked upon his garden
And found an empty place.
He then looked down upon the earth
And saw your tired face.
He put his arms around you
And lifted you to rest.
God’s garden must be beautiful
He always takes the best.
He saw the road was getting rough
And the hills were hard to climb,
So He closed your weary eyelids
And whispered "Peace be thine".
It broke our hearts to lose you
But you didn’t go alone,
For part of us went with you
The day God called you home.
Posted by: FATBOY MIKE, December 4, 2012, 8:18am; Reply: 44
REST IN PEACE JIM. THANK YOU FOR SERVING OUR COUNTRY!
     MIKE
Posted by: MKpatriot, December 4, 2012, 9:26am; Reply: 45
God speed, Chicago Jim. Ride Free, my friend.
Posted by: ottomania, December 4, 2012, 10:06am; Reply: 46
My sincere condolences to the family of Chicago Jim.
I am truly sorry for your loss.

Rest easy, sleep well my brothers.
Know the line has held, your job is done.
Rest easy, sleep well.
Others have taken up where you fell, the line has held.
Peace, peace, and farewell...

Kim I will always be there for you, you only need to ask.
Jim was like a brother to me and he will never be forgotten.
We shared many laughs and just as many tears.
He will be missed by all and most of all me!
Posted by: Aunt Kathy, December 4, 2012, 11:03am; Reply: 47
Dear Kim and family & friends of Chicago Jim, my thoughts and prayers are with you now. Jim was a great guy he made me laugh and made me smile no matter what, and for that I will be grateful.  I will miss him bunches but I know that he is in good company and God only knows what they will all do.  Jim is a HERO. God Bless you and your family & friends, and remember we are family and will always be there for you.
Posted by: Chuck S, December 4, 2012, 11:47am; Reply: 48
My sincere condolences to Kim and the family, it was an honor to have a friend like Jim.
Rest in peace brother, you will be greatly missed.
Posted by: Chambo, December 4, 2012, 12:03pm; Reply: 49
Kim and family, my deepest condolences.  Jim was one of the good ones.  He will be missed by many.
Posted by: Strange Juan, December 4, 2012, 1:50pm; Reply: 50
it's with a very heavy heart that I wish my shipmate fair wind and following seas of your voyage.

Posted by: darkangelnp, December 4, 2012, 2:00pm; Reply: 51
Chicago Jim you were always a good friend to all.  You will be missed.
Posted by: Archie, December 4, 2012, 2:05pm; Reply: 52
Jim my brother,  you will be missed dearly. Thank you for the laughs we had together, thank you for the tears we shared together. To Kim and the rest of the family my  thoughts and prayers are with you. Kim you are a Warriors Watch Hero for all that you have given of yourself.
Posted by: pamster, December 4, 2012, 2:16pm; Reply: 53
God saw he was getting tired and a cure was not to be
So He put His arms around him and whispered "Come with me."
With tearful hearts we watched him fade away.
Although we loved him dearly, we could not make him stay.
A golden heart stopped beating, hard working hands at rest.
God broke our hearts to prove to us, He only takes the best.

Rest in peace dear Jim.  We will watch over Kim.
Until we are all together again!
Posted by: Schmitty, December 4, 2012, 2:35pm; Reply: 54
Sincere condolences to the family and friends of Chicago JIm. He was a true friend and hero and will be greatly missed.
Posted by: rlac, December 4, 2012, 2:36pm; Reply: 55
My Thoughts and Prayers to the Family and Friends of Chicago Jim.  
RIP Brother
Posted by: SgtSmitty, December 4, 2012, 2:42pm; Reply: 56
Kim, thank you for sharing this gentleman with us.  God bless you and your family.

Jim, rest easy.  I hope we meet again at Gate 7.

Hooah.
Posted by: Mark L, December 4, 2012, 3:28pm; Reply: 57
Thoughts and prayers for Jim and his family. Rest in peace and godspeed brother.
Posted by: Papavic, December 4, 2012, 3:29pm; Reply: 58
My deepest condolences to the family an many friend of Chicago Jim. You will be missed REST IN PEACE.
Posted by: MPGasman, December 4, 2012, 4:22pm; Reply: 59
Our thoughts and prayers to the family of Chicago Jim.  He will be missed yet thought of on all of our missions.
We salute you sir and THANK YOU for your service and dedication to this great country and our great warriors.
Rest in Peace.

Chris & Kelly
Posted by: Robert Stanton, December 4, 2012, 4:41pm; Reply: 60
My condolences to the family and friends of Chicago Jim.l  He and his family are in my prayers.  Rest in peace faithful warrior!  You will never be forgotten!
Posted by: OnYoLeft, December 4, 2012, 5:11pm; Reply: 61
Our condolences and prayers go out to the entire family. The physical loss of someone so special, who has impacted so many lives through his thoughts and actions, only strengthens the memories and reminds us to continue his work so that we never forget and always honor our veterans. GOD BLESS!
Posted by: big332, December 4, 2012, 5:25pm; Reply: 62
JIM; Ride and REST in peace, brother. YOU will be missed by all..   Big
Posted by: bdime, December 4, 2012, 5:40pm; Reply: 63
Thank you Jim for your service and your continued support.  Prayers to your family and friends in this time of loss.
Posted by: Cager Brad-Gala Gal, December 4, 2012, 5:54pm; Reply: 64
From one Navy family to another, Jim will be missed!!!   Our hearts and prayers go out Kim and the family.  

Brad & Carol Bradley
Navy

will bring Flags
Posted by: REDDS, December 4, 2012, 6:21pm; Reply: 65
REST EASY MY BROTHER WWR WILL TAKE IT FROM HERE FOR GODS HANDS AINT NEVER TO FULL   AMEN

REDDS PHILLY PA   A==1==9  AND STILL WALKING  
    UNTIL THEY ALL COME HOME
Posted by: TimJim, December 4, 2012, 6:35pm; Reply: 66
Rest and Ride in Peace Jim. It was an honor to know you and honor our heroes with you. To the family and all those loved ones left behind, know you are prayed for daily.
May The Lord bless you and keep you; may The Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you; may The Lord lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26
Tim Lorman
Posted by: Scubadoo, December 4, 2012, 6:38pm; Reply: 67
Thank you Jim. We already miss you.
Posted by: Hilsen, December 4, 2012, 7:09pm; Reply: 68
You will be missed by all but never forgotten, Jim. You left an imprint on every heart you met. Your smile, laughter and spirit will be with us always.

Kim you and family are in our thoughts and prayers.

'Til we meet again Ride in Peace, my friend
Posted by: joeczep, December 4, 2012, 7:10pm; Reply: 69
Rest in peace Jim,you will be missed friend. Will keep you and your family in our prayers.
Posted by: matter, December 4, 2012, 7:19pm; Reply: 70
As I ponder what to write that which has not already been said, I recall the "picture = 1000 words" truism....

This is a picture of Jim YELLING to the passengers at O'Hare Airport the following: (I paraphrase here, but it was awesome!)

"These guys put THEIR LIVES on the line for YOU!  Please let them know how you feel about that!"  

The passengers stopped what they were doing, and all started applauding..  Yeah, like that commercial.

Posted by: TREAD HEAD, December 4, 2012, 7:50pm; Reply: 71
It was an Honor to stand alongside you and to ride alongside you Brother. You did many good things in your life. We will all remember you. Please say hi to Jon D. and Bob, and save me a parking spot !
Posted by: Pags, December 4, 2012, 7:58pm; Reply: 72
Bless you Jim.  Your Family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Ron "Pags" Paglia
N.Il. P.G.R. RC
Posted by: Training Wheel, December 4, 2012, 10:21pm; Reply: 73
A true warrior you were, quietly fighting your last battle always thinking of others.  Your battles are over now , Rest in peace my dear friend.
Ride free until we all meet again.
I have so many wonderful memories. Bob & I had such fun riding with you.
My sincere condolences to Kim & the family. I'm just a phone call away.
Posted by: rock n roll_x, December 4, 2012, 10:23pm; Reply: 74
My brother, Jim...you truly led all of us in WWR by example which, as anyone can tell you, is the most genuine form of leadership. I will miss your smile and your great sense of humor which you maintained despite your personal trevails. I am honored to have had the chance to ride alongside you honoring those whom we rightly call "the best among us", and the "best" included you. All of us know you will yet ride with us on every mission. Say hello to JonD and all of our brothers and sisters that have joined you and Jon to walk and ride with He who is the Leader of us all. God Bless, my friend.
Posted by: RiderCoachJudy, December 4, 2012, 10:27pm; Reply: 75
My life has truly been enriched having stood next to such a brave warrior.   To the family of Jim, you have all the reason in this life to be proud.  Jim lived life with a purpose.  
Posted by: Bemo, December 4, 2012, 10:45pm; Reply: 76
Rest in Peace Brother, my condolences to your family. Until we ride again
Posted by: Snake, December 5, 2012, 1:12am; Reply: 77
Hard to type through the tears. My deepest condolences to Jim's wife and family. Jim will be sorely missed but never forgotten. God Bless You, Jim, and Ride Free in Region 7.  Your friend, Snake.

Posted by: maggie mae, December 5, 2012, 1:18am; Reply: 78
Kim and family, my deepest condolences.  He will be missed by many.  Jim is a HERO. God Bless you and your family & friends
Posted by: lilpigna, December 5, 2012, 6:38am; Reply: 79
The family and friends of Jim it was a pleasure to know Jim he was a great guy I am sadden for your loss My prays and thoughts will be with you R.I.P. Jim THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE
Posted by: TOM TALLMAN, December 5, 2012, 6:57am; Reply: 80
GOD SPEED TO YOU SIR, YOUR IN GOOD HANDS NOW WITH ALL OUR BROTHERS WHOM WILL MEET YOU AT THE GATES. SAY HELLO TO ALL  WHEN YOU GET THERE
Posted by: TVG, December 5, 2012, 9:10am; Reply: 81
Jim,

All I can say is that the world is a better place because you were here.

I will miss you.
Posted by: Tray, December 5, 2012, 9:56am; Reply: 82
Chicago Jim, with heavy heart, our thoughts and prayers go out to your family and friends.  I know you are smiling down upon us and you will be with us on every mission.  "May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, May God hold you in the hollow of his hand."  May God bless you, your family and brothers... until we meet again...
Posted by: CowboyD, December 5, 2012, 10:08am; Reply: 83
Thank you for your dedication to this country yourself and respecting and honoring thos serving today. You will be missed and prayers and support ar there for your family. May you ride down the golden road in the sky.
Posted by: The Stalker, December 5, 2012, 10:29am; Reply: 84
I will miss you Jim, I already do.  You were a wonderful man and a wonderful friend.  Give Bob and Jon D a big hug from me.  I miss you already!

Posted by: Circuit Rider, December 5, 2012, 10:31am; Reply: 85
I have regrettably accepted Jim's request to preside over the service today and to honor him for his lifetime achievements. Jim is an inspiration to us all and will be sorely missed. I know I will once again get to fellowship with my brother at the return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ but for now I miss Jim. My prayer for the family and friends is that they allow God to comfort their hearts through this time.
Posted by: Dietsche12762_Lady D, December 5, 2012, 10:54am; Reply: 86
Quoted from TREAD HEAD
It was an Honor to stand alongside you and to ride alongside you Brother. You did many good things in your life. We will all remember you. Please say hi to Jon D. and Bob, and save me a parking spot !

No words, just softly falling tears....

Selfish tears - for my aching heart, but happy tears for Region 7 old friends reunited in peace, health and with His light to shine on us until we meet again.

Standing by with flags.

Posted by: matter, December 5, 2012, 1:31pm; Reply: 87
From our favorite WWR Member/Mayor.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, all of the members of the WWR, and especially Jim’s family at this very sad and difficult time. Jim was one of the first members of WWR that I met the first time I joined you to welcome home a hero at the McHenry VFW. I liked him instantly and I always looked forward to seeing him. He always teased me and asked me if I brought my “whereas’s” and whatfor’s” with me (my proclamation).  I believe he was instrumental in my gift of my beautiful vest, that I consider to be one of my most prized possessions and of which I am so proud to wear.

My heart is with all of you as you say goodbye to your friend. I feel blessed to have known Jim and to be counted as his friend. I am sure that he has a very special place in heaven because of all that he did for others.

In friendship,
Mayor Sue  
Posted by: USAPride, December 5, 2012, 1:36pm; Reply: 88
Our thoughts and prayers go out to Kim and all of Jim's family and friends. I was an honor to know and get to ride with Jim.

Chuck and Theresa
Posted by: Dave S, December 5, 2012, 5:39pm; Reply: 89
Quoted from matter
As I ponder what to write that has not been said, I recall the "picture = 1000 words" truism....

This is a picture of Jim YELLING to the passengers at O'Hare Airport the following: (I paraphrase here, but it was awesome!)

"These guys put THEIR LIVES on the line for YOU!  Please let them know how you feel about that!"  

The passengers stopped what they were doing, and all started applauding..  Yeah, like that commercial.

This welcome home was a group of Surgeons arriving at Ohare, going to Great Lakes that I believe I was the RC for. I sent a group of WWR's into the airport because these hero's have carried their luggage far enough. I will miss Jim lighting up the missions I(we) RC with the roaring "Welcome Home" From his pipes in the background.
Kim, thank you and your family for supporting him in his beliefs. My condolences to you all. As Keith Said, Jim is one of the good ones! In Saddness Dave Skinner

Posted by: Monster, December 5, 2012, 5:41pm; Reply: 90
Our prayers for Jim's family and friends. He will be deeply missed. Rest in Peace,brother. Godspeed.

All Blessings,

Ken
Posted by: matter, December 6, 2012, 11:04pm; Reply: 91
Well Jim.  By now you've been heartily welcomed to Region 7 by all those who made it there before you.   What a welcome you must've had.  I know you first passed by those Marines guarding Heaven's Gate and you gave them some fun hearted ribbing.  Then you saw JonD, Proud Parent (Deb), Mike, Irish, Kat, RCRON and Wheelmaster and more WWR and every single one of the Sailors, Soldiers, Marines, Airmen, Coasties and first responders that we  rode and stood for.  

See, I know all this because I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING! ;-)

Love ya brother.  

Until we ride together again, I promise to keep up your tradition of letting EVERYONE within earshot know that we love and appreciate all who put their hide on the line for you and me..

See ya later Chicago Jim..

-matter  
Posted by: GO ARMY Robert Smith, December 22, 2012, 9:39am; Reply: 92
YOUR IN A BETTER PLACE.   GOD BLESS.
Posted by: matter, January 3, 2013, 12:14am; Reply: 93
Dunno why.  But I was thinkin' of you just now.....  Normally it's a sunrise kinda thing..  
Posted by: Dave D 1800, January 6, 2013, 8:57pm; Reply: 94
Rest in Peace Brother, my condolences to your family
Posted by: Amps, January 28, 2013, 7:09am; Reply: 95
Well Jim .....miss You Lots.......You Made Every Ride Special and brought that Rock Star status To The Table .........With You Yelling " Welcome Home"  will always Ring In My Ears............
Posted by: GO ARMY Robert Smith, March 4, 2013, 8:44am; Reply: 96
Miss ya Jim
Posted by: Hilsen, March 14, 2013, 6:31pm; Reply: 97
Hey Jim... I know you, JonD, Bob, Deb, Irish, and all our heroes have your own group up there now and I can only imagine the jokes played on one another.  Miss all the jokes and pranks too :-) We miss you all very much.

Love ja, big guy
Posted by: The Stalker, June 5, 2013, 2:48pm; Reply: 98
Miss you Chicago Jim.  I am sure you and Bob and Jon D etc... are having a great time together.   Still miss you guys though...... xoxo
Posted by: GO ARMY Robert Smith, June 6, 2013, 3:13pm; Reply: 99
Still thinking of ya Jim.
Posted by: Dukesmom1, June 13, 2013, 7:44am; Reply: 100
Always a hug and a smile never letting anything get in your way. miss you!
Posted by: Camera Nut, July 5, 2013, 7:13pm; Reply: 101
Miss ya Chicago Jim. Xoxo
Posted by: GO ARMY Robert Smith, July 24, 2013, 8:36pm; Reply: 102
MISS YA DUDE.
Posted by: Hilsen, August 29, 2013, 8:43am; Reply: 103
Just stopping by to say "We Miss Ya, big guy..."
Posted by: The Stalker, October 11, 2013, 10:40pm; Reply: 104
Missing you
Posted by: GO ARMY Robert Smith, October 27, 2013, 7:11pm; Reply: 105
JUST FINISHED LOOKING AT A
PICTURE OF US TOGETHER AT
A WELCOME HOME IN BUFFALO GROVE.
Posted by: Hilsen, December 24, 2013, 9:16pm; Reply: 106
Merry Christmas, Jim. Such nice memories we still carry of the times we all had together. We miss them a lot.

Love ya and miss ya!
Posted by: GO ARMY Robert Smith, March 26, 2014, 7:28pm; Reply: 107
JUST LETTING YOU KNOW, YOU ARE MISSED SO MUCH.
EVERY SO OFTEN I REFLECT BACK AND LOOK AT THE PICS
FROM THE PAST.  WE HAD SOME REAL GOOD TIMES.
MISS YA DUDE.
Print page generated: January 18, 2020, 9:00am