Print Topic - Archive

Warrior's Watch Forums  /  WWR Region 7  /  Mountain Bill
Posted by: Calamity, June 26, 2011, 7:06am
It is with great regret and sadness that I post the passing of Mountain Bill.  The only information I have is that he was on his bike and someone turned in front of him.   As information is known it will be posted.

Please keep his family in your prayers!

(I believe Bill served; if correct, please ask Matter to move this thread to Region 7.)
Posted by: Rambone, June 26, 2011, 7:11am; Reply: 1
Rest in peace Bill. Prayers going out for him and his family.
Posted by: FUNGI, June 26, 2011, 7:15am; Reply: 2
Rest in Peace Brother,  Our Thoughts and Prayers are with his family and friends.
Posted by: jmarie66, June 26, 2011, 7:39am; Reply: 3
my prayers and thoughts go to his family. I was truly honored to be able to help greet his son when he came home. Mountain Bill was very sweet to me as it was the first mission i had ever done alone as there was another one right before it. RIP .
Posted by: Fefe, June 26, 2011, 7:44am; Reply: 4
I became instantly sick from hearing about this.

Please let me know any further details that become available.

The only positive thing I can think of, is that I can always use another angel to watch over me. And I know Bill will do a great job of that for all of us.

Bill, you will be missed.
Posted by: HUGGY, June 26, 2011, 8:00am; Reply: 5
R.I.P Biggin- glad we got to share a few short minutes , a handshake and a hug yesterday.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to 'Mountains'  family and friends.
Posted by: GREASE, June 26, 2011, 8:02am; Reply: 6
RIP Mountain Bill
Posted by: Rabbit, June 26, 2011, 8:15am; Reply: 7
                                                                     RIP
Posted by: matter, June 26, 2011, 8:19am; Reply: 8
Terrible news.. On behalf of all of N. Illinois WWR, I offer my and our condolences... Mountain Bill's mission continues now in Region 7 with the other members who greeted him already..  Ride on Mountain Bill.  While we never met, I already miss him.

-mattter
Posted by: Cruisin, June 26, 2011, 8:42am; Reply: 9
R.I.P Mountain Bill you will be missed but NEVER forgotten,
Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends
Posted by: budman54, June 26, 2011, 11:48am; Reply: 10
Rest in Peace Mountain Bill
Posted by: dreamcatch99, June 26, 2011, 12:54pm; Reply: 11
RIP Mountain Bill, you have earned your angel wings.
Posted by: mopargyrl, June 26, 2011, 1:18pm; Reply: 12
even though we never met we are all family and i and sad to hear the news of you passing...R.I.P and to your friends and family you all are in my thoughts and prayers
Posted by: Cavalier, June 26, 2011, 4:07pm; Reply: 13
I can't believe this. When Mama Jane told me he was in an accident and hurt pretty bad, I thought anything that hits this Mountain of a man had to get the worst of it. Just shows that you can never let your guard down. I'll miss you Bill and the rides we shared will always stand out in my mind and will bring fond memories of you. Condolences to family and friends of this great guy. You will never be forgotten my friend.

Cavalier
Posted by: GO ARMY Robert Smith, June 26, 2011, 5:14pm; Reply: 14
Our prayers are being sent to the family
and friends of Bill.
Posted by: Calamity, June 26, 2011, 6:08pm; Reply: 15
Obituary:

Bill was a resident of Phila. Pa. and a former resident of Bucks County. He was formerly a Police Officer in Upper Southampton Township and a truck driver for RP Blair Co. He was a former volunteer fire fighter for Trevose Fire Co. He was an active member of Warriors Watch and volunteered at the SPCA. He is survived by his wife Rowena(nee Wolfe). (he has been my sunshine for 26 years). Father of William J., Jr.(Rachel). Brother of Joe(Debbie), Jeff(Nancy), Wendy(Jim) and the late Wayne(Carol). Grandfather(Pappy) of Liam, Owen, Cassie and Abby. Uncle of Tammi, Kyle, Kevin, Johanna, David and Joey. Also survived by his dogs, Sofie, Lily, Widget and Sadie, cats Woody, Cubby and Lucy and many extended family members. Family will receive friend Wed. 6-8pm at James J. Mc Ghee Funeral Home 2nd St. Pki and Belmont Ave. Southampton Pa. Interment private. Donations may be made to SPCA 350 East Erie Avenue
Posted by: Hogrider, June 26, 2011, 6:09pm; Reply: 16
R.I.P Mountain Bill I'm glad I was able too give a you handshake and a hug before leaving Brians. You will be miss BIGMAN
Posted by: wj26, June 26, 2011, 6:42pm; Reply: 17
REST IN PEACE Mountain Bill.   Our thoughts and prayers are with your family and friends.
5-5-5-5
Posted by: techgirl, June 27, 2011, 7:46am; Reply: 18
Thoughts and prayers going out to Mountain Bill's family and friends.
Posted by: Moonshine, June 27, 2011, 8:32am; Reply: 19
Rest in Peace Mountain Bill.
Posted by: Lisajan, June 29, 2011, 7:56am; Reply: 20
RIP Mountain Bill...
Posted by: Rambone, June 29, 2011, 7:16pm; Reply: 21
Gona miss you big man.
             Hope I get the chance to see you again on the other side Bro. :'(
Print page generated: January 28, 2020, 5:15am