Print Topic - Archive

Warrior's Watch Forums  /  WWR Region 7  /  Papa Joe is in the Hospital
Posted by: Lisajan, March 10, 2010, 1:22pm
Hey All,

We weren't going to post this but so many of you mean so much to Papa Joe...He wanted his WWR family to know.  He is having a biopsy tomorrow for a brain tumor that was discovered on Sunday...We don't know alot yet other than that, he will know more once the cancer is identified...But will keep y'all posted

So say some prayers for our friend Papa Joe and his wife Carol...Our support and friendships mean alot to him and he means the world to us...

Love you Papa Joe and we will see ya soon...

LJ
Posted by: T, March 10, 2010, 1:46pm; Reply: 1
Papa Joe, we all wish you only the best . Kat and I send our thoughts and prayers for a full , complete and speedy recovery. That being said, remember, we expect you to GET BACK TO WORK, DAMNIT!!!!! Want to hear from you soon. . T
Posted by: Moonshine, March 10, 2010, 2:07pm; Reply: 2
Yea like T said GET BACK TO WORK! Papa Joe we need you.
Sending prayers and love your way-hope to see you this evening.
We love you very much.
Posted by: Lisajan, March 10, 2010, 3:24pm; Reply: 3
He looks pretty good doesn't he:)
Posted by: Moonshine, March 10, 2010, 3:44pm; Reply: 4
He looks awesome, handsome as ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LJ hope it's okay I use your pic too as my avatar!
Posted by: T, March 10, 2010, 3:48pm; Reply: 5
HEY !!! HE DONT LOOK ILL TO ME!!!! GET THE HELL BACK TO WORK, NOW !!!!!!!!!   T
Posted by: HUGGY, March 10, 2010, 3:49pm; Reply: 6
PAPA JOE- GET FIXED AND GET OUTTA THERE.
PRAYERS FOR YOUR SPEEDY RECOVERY ARE ON THIER WAY FROM SEPA.
Posted by: Lisajan, March 10, 2010, 4:02pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from Moonshine
He looks awesome, handsome as ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LJ hope it's okay I use your pic too as my avatar!

Sure is honey time to show PJ some love:) :)

Posted by: TMT, March 10, 2010, 4:42pm; Reply: 8
Is Papa Joe fulfilling his sandwich fantasy?

Posted by: Lisajan, March 10, 2010, 4:50pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from TMT
Is Papa Joe fulfilling his sandwich fantasy?

He is trying to make BTB jealous...;)

Posted by: Rambone, March 10, 2010, 4:52pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from Lisajan
He looks pretty good doesn't he:)

Two yummies like you girls hanging on a guy, that's enough to make a blind man see.  Hang in there Joe, we love you man!  
Prayers are all about you bro.
So pinch those sweet cheeks one time for me and get well soon bubba.
Posted by: Rambone, March 10, 2010, 4:54pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from Lisajan

Sure is honey time to show PJ some love:) :)

WOW!!

Posted by: candb559, March 10, 2010, 5:27pm; Reply: 12
With vistors like that you almost WANT to get sick....lol   Thoughts and prayers with you PJ..If you or Carol need anything give us a shout
Posted by: victoryrider, March 10, 2010, 5:55pm; Reply: 13
Thoughts and prayers coming your way Papa Joe.  
Posted by: Smely, March 10, 2010, 7:56pm; Reply: 14
Pappa Joe will be back kickin it "Tie Dye" style in no time!
Posted by: T, March 10, 2010, 8:01pm; Reply: 15
Is P.J. the one sittin down in the middle of that group?    T
Posted by: SNAP, March 10, 2010, 8:13pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from T
Is P.J. the one sittin down in the middle of that group?    T

Ha!! he's gonna kick you for that one!!
Posted by: Lisajan, March 10, 2010, 8:15pm; Reply: 17
Smely..Thanks for that pic, we were telling stories about our PA trip last night and he was laughing his ass off....

And yeah T that is him...:)

Looks like we will know better tomorrow what the hell is going on...

I will keep ya'll posted...Papa Joe if you see this tonight and I think you already know we love you, are praying for you and are here for you and Carol no matter what...

Thanks you guys for keeping this a happy thread...That's what PJ wants...:)
Posted by: Moonshine, March 10, 2010, 9:12pm; Reply: 18
He looks great and is in great spirits-T I told him what you said and he laughed. It is kinda hard to take someone in smiley boxers serious sometimes lol.

Papa Joe-you owe me that dance next May at the wedding! We love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: HIPPIE, March 11, 2010, 7:20am; Reply: 19

PJ, GOD has the handle bars on this one. We are alll here for you Pearl & the rest of your family.

Now as "T" said "GET BACK TO WORK". Pearl & I have some funky beers to drink. We can't do that with you laying around being a bumb in the hosplital.

Love ya my brother & I will call tomorrow to check on you.
Posted by: Moonshine, March 11, 2010, 8:12am; Reply: 20
Last night when I got there he had 6 women in his room lol....
PaPa Joe and Carol-thinking of you this morning. Hope all goes well and we get some good news. Your'e tough and you can kick this things ass.
Posted by: Mountainman, March 11, 2010, 8:36am; Reply: 21
Papa Joe,

I am with you in spirit across the sea's
my heart goes to you, and those that love you,

Semper FI
Mountainman
WWR SCOTLAND
Posted by: Mountainman, March 11, 2010, 8:38am; Reply: 22
And Oh thanks for the Tee, fits perfectly, Mountainman
Posted by: Lisajan, March 11, 2010, 9:03am; Reply: 23
Prayers and crossing fingers this morning for Papa Joe...
Posted by: Moonshine, March 11, 2010, 9:40am; Reply: 24
Got my toes crossed too!
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, March 11, 2010, 9:53am; Reply: 25
Papa Joe, you are in my thoughts and prayers. I can see that you are surrounded by angels, and that's the best medicine you could ask for!
Posted by: Skittles, March 11, 2010, 10:28am; Reply: 26
Papa Joe, you and Carol are in my prayers and I'll be praying that today goes well. Love You!
Posted by: DORK, March 11, 2010, 11:09am; Reply: 27
Good Golly... sure hope we don't have to listen to PJ's "Threesome" story after all this attention. ;D
Posted by: Moonshine, March 11, 2010, 11:20am; Reply: 28
HA HA HA HA HA
Posted by: Bobby, March 11, 2010, 3:27pm; Reply: 29
All our love and prayers and positive energy headed your way Joe.  You and Pearl know where we are if you need anything.  We are all right there for you.  And we got some more good ridin to do, just like last September.  What a great ride for a great cause that was!
Posted by: Moonshine, March 11, 2010, 4:21pm; Reply: 30
LOVE YOU PAPA JOE AND PEARL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Rambone, March 11, 2010, 4:28pm; Reply: 31
:'(
Posted by: Calamity, March 11, 2010, 4:50pm; Reply: 32
All kinds of prayers, hugs, etc. still being sent for all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :K)
Posted by: sailor74, March 11, 2010, 6:43pm; Reply: 33
PRAYERS GOING UP FOR PAPA JOE AND FAMILY!
Posted by: Catfish, March 11, 2010, 7:28pm; Reply: 34
Sorry we have been out of the view for awhile, we were moving
PRAYERS going up from Jefferson
Love Ya
Catfish & Regina
Posted by: T, March 11, 2010, 8:31pm; Reply: 35
ALL right, Papajoe, all this mopin around, begs for this...GET UP, GET UP, GET OUTTA THE FREAKIN RACK!!!!! YOU GOT MORE WORK TO DO ,DAMNIT,AND IT CAN 'T BE DONE LAYIN DOWN!!!! GET YER FEET ON THE FLOOR AND YOUR ASS OUT THE DAMN DOOR. GIVE "EM ROOM, LADIES, HE'LL KNOCK YA"S DOWN WHEN HE SEES THIS !!!!!!!!!!!! ( Prayer missles launched, bro. pre-emptive strike !!! )  T
Posted by: Frosty, March 11, 2010, 9:50pm; Reply: 36
Prayers going up for Papa Joe from
Calhoun.  We love ya man !!!!
Posted by: JohnDelivers, March 11, 2010, 11:04pm; Reply: 37
Hang tough Papa Joe.  
Quit playing doctor with the girls and do what T says....GET TO WORK!!!
Posted by: Southern T and Pinky T, March 12, 2010, 1:30am; Reply: 38
Prayers going up for Papa Joe.
Posted by: Mountainman, March 12, 2010, 4:12am; Reply: 39
Heh Papa Joe, when you going to come and talk to me, all i got is the crazy folk on here, yeah i am sending prayers up to the bike Marines in the Sky, but c'mon talk it's scary around here without you

Your Brother always

Mountainman
PS in case i didnt already, thanks for the HD Tee it is cool as F@$K
Posted by: HIPPIE, March 12, 2010, 7:24am; Reply: 40

Good morning Papa Joe & Pearl. Just remember this one simple thing: No matter how bad things look, there is always someone else who has it worse.

Joe, are you in a BIG BOY bed. It looked like you may have needed it, to hold the load in the "threesome" picture.

See you soon my brother.
Posted by: Books, March 12, 2010, 8:03am; Reply: 41
You are added to our prayers, Papa Joe. We love you.
Posted by: Moonshine, March 12, 2010, 8:07am; Reply: 42
Good morning PaPa Joe and Pearl-wanted to say we love you. See you very soon!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Calamity, March 12, 2010, 8:21am; Reply: 43
More hugs and stuff from here too!
Sure hope they treat you with more respect than I got during a stay - nurses would come in and kick the bed saying, if they're awake, I had to be too!   Smart-mouth whippersnappers!!!!!!
;)
Posted by: T, March 12, 2010, 8:26am; Reply: 44
Quoted from Calamity
More hugs and stuff from here too!
Sure hope they treat you with more respect than I got during a stay - nurses would come in and kick the bed saying, if they're awake, I had to be too!   Smart-mouth whippersnappers!!!!!!
;)

Whats a whippersnapper?  T
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, March 12, 2010, 8:37am; Reply: 45
Just dropped by to say good morning, Papa Joe and Carol. Last time I was in a hospital bed, I didn't get  the two complementary "gal pillows". I guess they are there to keep you in line!  Georgia hospitals have the right idea!
Posted by: DORK, March 12, 2010, 8:51am; Reply: 46
Peace and good thoughts for the Blasingame clan this morning. What an increadibly strong and loving family. We are all just a phone call away if you need ANYTHING.    KROD
Posted by: Bobby, March 12, 2010, 9:13am; Reply: 47
Just got word from Carol that they are heading home to Covington today as soon as the doc gives Joe the "once over" from his procedure yesterday and cuts them loose.  Joe can't wait to get back home to familiar surroundings.  The battle starts today, so please keep the positive energy and prayers coming.  Even the toughest warrior needs a support team, and along with his family, we are it for Joe and Carol.  Never underestimate the power of prayer and the presence of miracles in our lives.

We love you Joe.  See you soon!
Posted by: Lisajan, March 12, 2010, 10:18am; Reply: 48
Hey PJ and Pearl good seeing you both last night...I hear the sound of the beach calling...See you both soon...Love you both...
  signed one of your Nurses and AKA one of those "crazy ladies"

LJ
Posted by: T, March 12, 2010, 10:29am; Reply: 49
Quoted from Bobby
Just got word from Carol that they are heading home to Covington today as soon as the doc gives Joe the "once over" from his procedure yesterday and cuts them loose.  Joe can't wait to get back home to familiar surroundings.  The battle starts today, so please keep the positive energy and prayers coming.  Even the toughest warrior needs a support team, and along with his family, we are it for Joe and Carol.  Never underestimate the power of prayer and the presence of miracles in our lives.

We love you Joe.  See you soon!

Bobby, yer right. I also use the TUFF LOVE program, that I fully endorse. Kick his butt outta there and get him workin!!! T

Posted by: Lisajan, March 12, 2010, 10:35am; Reply: 50
Just got this from PJ he is getting ready to go home had to share it with y'all
Posted by: Moonshine, March 12, 2010, 10:36am; Reply: 51
So happy they are heading home!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Bobby, March 12, 2010, 10:41am; Reply: 52
Joe, is that the Peace sign, or your advance order for 2 Bud Lights to be waiting for you when you get home???   ;D
Posted by: Lisajan, March 12, 2010, 10:45am; Reply: 53
Might be two margaritas ;D or2 martinis:)
Posted by: Calamity, March 12, 2010, 11:32am; Reply: 54
Two beautiful women, two Buds, two Margaritas, two martinis - as long as those fingers stay at two in that direction,.......    ;D
Posted by: Mountainman, March 12, 2010, 11:43am; Reply: 55
Quoted from T

Whats a whippersnapper?  T

young folks like me gramps

Posted by: Mountainman, March 12, 2010, 11:48am; Reply: 56
What about 2 Bud Lights, 2 Gals, 2 Martinis, 2 Margharitts, and 2 Lines of Harley riding him home, now there is a welcome home.

Wish i could be there with you Papa Joe, but not even i can get that far, so all i can say is, Youre in my thoughts and your both in my prayers, and you can stick those fingers in any direction you care to.

Jake
Scotland
Posted by: Rambone, March 12, 2010, 12:53pm; Reply: 57
Stay strong Joe, a lot of people and prayers are here for you brother.

Here's a little get well nose warmer for you. Nothing but the best for you Papa Joe.
Posted by: Moonshine, March 12, 2010, 1:00pm; Reply: 58
Oh my gosh Rambone-lol. You always crack me up.
Just wanted to say thank you to all of you for your support-I know it means the world to PaPa Joe. We have been passing on all the messages and he will get on here soon to check it out.
Posted by: HIPPIE, March 12, 2010, 2:33pm; Reply: 59

Rambone, is that the 2 Joe was meaning in the picture LJ posted.
Posted by: Papa Joe, March 12, 2010, 5:43pm; Reply: 60
Papa Joe is dictating this to Pearl to type because his typing skills are not what they were and according to T they never were.....................

First, thank you all for the out pouring of love & prayers and general harassment I would expect from this bunch!  The combination of it all is exactly what we need. We will keep you posted as we take this journey.  More to come later after we have had some rest and time to regroup.  For now just know that we feel your love!

Papa Joe & Pearl
Posted by: Hilsen, March 12, 2010, 5:59pm; Reply: 61
Quoted from Rambone
Stay strong Joe, a lot of people and prayers are here for you brother.

Here's a little get well nose warmer for you. Nothing but the best for you Papa Joe.

OMG! What are you trying to do to the poor man? Give him 2 black eyes?  Just sayin..  ;)

Sending our love and positive thoughts to Lisa, Moonshine, Pearl and PaPa Joe.  
Posted by: FUNGI, March 12, 2010, 6:11pm; Reply: 62
Our Thoughts and Prayers are with you Papa Joe,  Iam doing my feel better Dance right now, It's not pretty but I hope it helps.
Posted by: T, March 12, 2010, 6:13pm; Reply: 63
Quoted from FUNGI
Our Thoughts and Prayers are with you Papa Joe,  Iam doing my feel better Dance right now, It's not pretty but I hope it helps.

Joe, picture a warthog stamping out a fire. Hows that for a visual?   T
Posted by: Lisajan, March 12, 2010, 6:36pm; Reply: 64
.PJ and Pearl you both are the real deal...We love you ... :)

The rest of y'all are crazy and the best people I know... ;)

XXOO

LJ
Posted by: GO ARMY Robert Smith, March 12, 2010, 6:45pm; Reply: 65
HEY THERE,

BONES, CHRIS AND I JUST WANT YOU
TO KNOW THAT WE'RE THIINKING OF YOU.

I SEE THAT YOU GETTING A LOT OF GOOD WISHES,
MAKE SURE YOU PUT MINE WITH THE REST.
BOB
Posted by: SNAP, March 12, 2010, 7:02pm; Reply: 66
Thank you everyone for your support of "the real deal" as Lisa Jan says. We love you PJ and Pearl. See you soon.
Posted by: Rambone, March 12, 2010, 7:48pm; Reply: 67
Quoted from FUNGI

Posted by: candb559, March 12, 2010, 9:06pm; Reply: 68
PJ  glad to hear you are going home..let us know if we can help out with anything...and I vote fot the two Rambone posted   ;)
Posted by: Camera Nut, March 12, 2010, 9:22pm; Reply: 69
Papa Joe and Pearl, you are in our thoughts and prayers.  
Posted by: Carrie Ann, March 12, 2010, 10:29pm; Reply: 70
Now if these post don't put a smile on your face Papa Joe . . . I'm not sure what will.  Crazy ladies and all!  You and Pearl are in my heart and prayers constantly.  I'll be seeing you soon.  Please don't tell BTB we gave you a spunge bath  :X

Love Carrie Ann
Posted by: Ranger Rick Towman, March 12, 2010, 10:54pm; Reply: 71
Papa Joe, Bonnie and I will keep you and your family in our prayers always, we've never meet, but you will always will be a member of the WWR family here in northen Illinois... Stay strong my brother.. God Bless.

Rick & Bonnie.
Posted by: armywife_09, March 13, 2010, 1:27am; Reply: 72
[b][/b]Okay! So i know its been a while since i have been on here.. And as yall see the Avatar i have up is When The WWR Did a welcome home for my hubby Spc Garrett.. And YEs Of course my all time favorite PAPA JOE is in the picture with me! I found out about this a couple of days ago and i just want you to know papa joe YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS! I THINK ABOUT YOU ATLEAST 4 OR 5 TIMES IN A DAY SINCE I HEARD ABOUT THIS! GET WELL SOON!!!! WE NEED YOU BACK ON THAT BIKE!!!!! :) OUR BOYS ARE COMING HOME SOON!! WE NEED OUR PAPA JOE THERE WITH US! WE LOVE YOU PAPA JOE!!  THE GARRETT FAMILY!
Posted by: armywife_09, March 13, 2010, 1:38am; Reply: 73
PAPA JOE AND THE GARRETT GIRLS!!!!!! GET WELL SOOOOOOON PAPA JOE!!!!!!!
Posted by: armywife_09, March 13, 2010, 1:39am; Reply: 74
SEE YA REAL SOON PAPA JOE!!!!  :K)
Posted by: FUNGI, March 13, 2010, 6:31am; Reply: 75
Quoted from Rambone

I wish I could dance that well.  :-/ ;D
Posted by: Calamity, March 13, 2010, 7:25am; Reply: 76
All of a sudden Jake's computer gave out a puff of smoke. He added this to a message he was sending to me in case it crashed and burned.  I'm wondering if it/he couldn't handle being jiggled!   ;)

Tell Papa Joe i still love the big hunk and i am thinking off him, but got puter problems.

Jake
Posted by: Mountainman, March 13, 2010, 8:15am; Reply: 77
PJ i need help,
got this working for a spell,

Just wanted to say that if you dont hear from me in a while dont think i have gone and buggered off to pasture new, i havnt,

I still want to see you up and posting on here, and doing whatever it is you do with such finess,

Brother you are in my thoughts and prayers in all i do every day, Each time i stop to think of myself, i stop and think of better men, LIKE YOU.

You and your family are in my prayers constant,

I am with you for this Journey Brother, Always,
SEMPER FI
NFNLB
Mountainman
ur little Brother
Posted by: TMT, March 13, 2010, 8:36am; Reply: 78
Good Saturday morning Papa Joe.  I hope you got a good nights rest after being in the hospital all week.  
Posted by: Lisajan, March 13, 2010, 8:57am; Reply: 79
Good Morning Papa Joe and Pearl...I bet you two were happy to sleep in your own bed last night....

Like CA said keep that sponge bath dealy our secret, what goes on in Emory stays in Emory ;)....Plus BTB will be jealous since he has been the crazy ladies only other patient....

Love you both, hope you have a great weekend with the kids and we will see you soon...

XXOO
Posted by: Hilsen, March 13, 2010, 9:24am; Reply: 80
Well it is Saturday morning and I have been reading the posts. Maybe we are a bit slow in IL, but we never thought of giving our heroes SPONGE BATHS. *Idea/Light Bulb Moment*
This might start a new little twist to our Welcome Homes! Black Eyes, Wellness Dances and the infamous Sponge Baths.
I say, I have never been in such a great group of innovative people that will do anything for those they love. No wonder everyone calls for the WWR.

IL...heads up!! For the next meeting, Bring A Sponge!   ::)
Posted by: HIPPIE, March 13, 2010, 9:31am; Reply: 81
A good HARLEY DAVIDSON morning to you Joe & Pearl. Pearl did he at least go to the garage & say hi to the King?

I know you guys are better now that you are back home. Now that Joe is how I guess you will be the one stuck giving him the "SPONGE baths".

I hope to see you guys some time soon. SEMPER FI!!!!!
Posted by: Calamity, March 13, 2010, 9:49am; Reply: 82
then there's the massage/rub down with lotion!  
Posted by: Moonshine, March 13, 2010, 9:55am; Reply: 83
Good morning Papa Joe and Pearl, it finaly stopped raining and your home so it's a good day!!!!Patrick and I wanted to say hello and let you know we are thinking of you.
Posted by: matter, March 13, 2010, 9:59am; Reply: 84
Papa Joe,

Know that we are all pullin' for ya... How'd those nose warmers work for ya??

-matter
Posted by: Mountainman, March 13, 2010, 10:30am; Reply: 85
Gooooooooood Morning GEORGIA

PAPA JOE

YORE THE BEST

All you have to do is look at the amount of mails you got brother, wish i was there to wake you up and just say Good Morning, Fancy keeping the rubber side down and going for a scoot.

Semper FI Brother

C/SGT COHEN Royal Marines (RTD)

AKA Mountainman
Posted by: LT BOOTS, March 13, 2010, 10:41am; Reply: 86
YOU BOTH ARE IN MY PRAYERS!
Posted by: Bobby, March 13, 2010, 11:01am; Reply: 87
Mornin Joe!  Hope you're feeling good today.  Justin and Maria are in town this weekend, but we hope to get over that way for a visit soon.

Damn rain!  When will it ever end??  LOL!
Posted by: Rambone, March 13, 2010, 12:24pm; Reply: 88
Hey Joe, good to be back home I'm sure. Just wanted to let you I love you bro. Enjoy your day, maybe listen to this youtube and sing it all day. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHjRJp8nVUA&feature=related
Posted by: Rambone, March 13, 2010, 12:29pm; Reply: 89
Quoted from FUNGI

I wish I could dance that well.  :-/ ;D

ME TOO!!
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, March 13, 2010, 1:03pm; Reply: 90
Papa Joe, keep them Georgia Peaches at close hand, y'hear?
Never know when ya might jes' need a quick sponge bath! Personally, I think one with each meal would be a good dosage to start with, to be increased as needed.
Posted by: Rambone, March 13, 2010, 1:43pm; Reply: 91
Quoted from bluesmanNEPA
Papa Joe, keep them Georgia Peaches at close hand, y'hear?
Never know when ya might jes' need a quick sponge bath! Personally, I think one with each meal would be a good dosage to start with, to be increased as needed.
Why limit yourself to just one nurse Joe? Here's a few of my own I'm sending to you.

Posted by: TMT, March 13, 2010, 5:28pm; Reply: 92
Cough Cough Cough,  I think I have a fever.  Can someone call me one of those nurses?

Posted by: Moonshine, March 13, 2010, 5:59pm; Reply: 93
Hey WWR family-I don't have a great update. PaPa Joe is back in the hospital. Not sure what's going but waiting to hear. Please keep him, Pearl and his family close to your heart right now and in your prayers.
Posted by: victoryrider, March 13, 2010, 6:03pm; Reply: 94
Hey Papa Joe,

just wanted to say hello to you and Miss Pearl; hope all is well today.  It's always good to be home.  Rambone is going to give you a heart ailment with those lovlies he posted; made my heart skip a beat.  Take care, and hope to see you again soon, right now having even more rain in my neck of the woods, not fun! Maybe I'll call out sick from work and just ride.  (sounds like a plan to me!)
Posted by: Carrie Ann, March 13, 2010, 7:58pm; Reply: 95
PRAYING HARD FOR PAPA JOE.  WE LOVE YOU AND CONTINUE TO KEEP YOU AND THE FAMILY IN OUR HEARTS AND ALWAYS IN OUR THOUGHTS.
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, March 13, 2010, 8:31pm; Reply: 96
Miss Moonshine, thank you.

Papa Joe, ya just had to go backand see those nurses again, didn't ya!! we're all here thinking about you and keeping you in our prayers.
Al
Posted by: Rambone, March 13, 2010, 8:41pm; Reply: 97
Some guys will do anything for a sponge bath.
You are in my thoughts and prayers more then ever Joe.
Posted by: T, March 13, 2010, 9:32pm; Reply: 98
I told ya those pics were too much, Harry. We're all pullin for ya Papajoe.  'nother salvo of prayers on their way. ( Fire for effect!!! )  T
Posted by: armywife_09, March 13, 2010, 9:41pm; Reply: 99
How is he doing? Anybody heard??
Posted by: Tank, March 13, 2010, 10:16pm; Reply: 100
Papa Joe and Pearl I am here and praying for both of you.

>>>>>>Tank
Posted by: Bobby, March 13, 2010, 10:24pm; Reply: 101
They are going to transfer Joe back to Emory University Medical Center as soon as a bed opens up.  He is currently in the ER at Newton Regional Hospital.  Still not sure of the cause of this situation.  Knee mail is still going out for Joe.
Posted by: Lisajan, March 13, 2010, 11:12pm; Reply: 102
Papa Joe..See you tomorrow...

Love you much....
Posted by: franktiregod, March 13, 2010, 11:19pm; Reply: 103
Papa Joe

Rhonda and I are praying for you and we send all the support, prayers, and love needed to make you better!

Get better and lets ride soon!!

Frank and Rhonda Stephens
Posted by: HUGGY, March 13, 2010, 11:23pm; Reply: 104
HANG IN PAPA JOE. LOOKIN FORWARD TO RIDIN WITH YOU IN NICE WEATHER INSTEAD OF THE RAIN WE RODE IN BACK IN SEPTEMBER.
LOTS PRAYERS FROM PA , BROTHER.
Posted by: Smely, March 13, 2010, 11:57pm; Reply: 105
Papa Joe,

We will see you in the AM Buddy.........I have to admit though, SueSue is going to have to prod me out of the bed.  Had a few too many toasts in your name tonight.  Love you Buddy, SueSue and I will be there bright and early for ya.
Posted by: Lisajan, March 14, 2010, 12:02am; Reply: 106
Too many toasts with that BW, dude what where they called Irish car bombs...I think...
Let me know how your head is in the morning... ;)

Back to you PJ see ya in the am hope you are OK and have a good nite...xxoo :-/
Posted by: Rambone, March 14, 2010, 6:22am; Reply: 107
Looking forward to the ride report guys. Hope it's a good one. :-/
Posted by: Calamity, March 14, 2010, 7:03am; Reply: 108
Our thoughts and prayers are right along with the others!  
Posted by: Lisajan, March 14, 2010, 8:06am; Reply: 109
Hey all Papa Joe is in serious condition, he is in the Neuro ICU We can really use all the prayers possible right now...We will keep you posted...We are heading down to Emory in a bit :o :o :o

We love you Papa Joe and Pearl...
Posted by: Carrie Ann, March 14, 2010, 8:08am; Reply: 110
Hey, not sure what is okay to post at this point.  All prayers are needed for Papa Joe, Carol and his precious family more than ever.  Papa Joe is in Neuro ICU.  Very critical time as it turns out from the scan . . . They have been up all night with transporting and getting him settled back in at Emory.  This has hit the family pretty hard in such a short time as I think they were still in shock from the first diagnosis.  We will keep you updated as we hear from Carol or the kids.  

Please keep the prayers and support wishes coming for the family.
Love you Papa Joe and Pearl

Carrie Ann
Posted by: Calamity, March 14, 2010, 8:21am; Reply: 111
We are all with you in spirit, thoughts, prayers, and everything caring and loving!!!   :K)
Posted by: Rambone, March 14, 2010, 8:28am; Reply: 112
Not the news we wanted to hear. Come on Joe, yer makin us worry now. :(
Posted by: Moonshine, March 14, 2010, 8:45am; Reply: 113
Damn it PaPa Joe those nurses Rambone posted really aren't at Emory buddy.
We need you!!!!!! Praying hard for PJ and his family right now.
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, March 14, 2010, 9:05am; Reply: 114
Deepest Prayers going up from here, too!
Posted by: DORK, March 14, 2010, 10:58am; Reply: 115
Prayes and peace for Joe and his family.
Posted by: armywife_09, March 14, 2010, 11:14am; Reply: 116
COME ON PAPA JOE! WE NEED TO SEE THAT GORGEOUS SMILE AS OUR BOYS ARE COMING HOME VERY SHORTLY!!!!!! PULL THROUGH!!!! YOU CAN DO IT! YOU ARE A VERY STRONG MAN WE NEED YOU PAPA JOE!!!! PRAYING VERY VERY HARD FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY! YOU ARE IN MY THOUGHTS!!!! LOVE YOU PAPA JOE!!!
Posted by: Tank, March 14, 2010, 5:06pm; Reply: 117
Praying and standing by.
Posted by: Bobby, March 14, 2010, 6:09pm; Reply: 118
Take care Joe.  Praying that this is just a "glitch", and that you will headed home again tomorrow.  Prayers continuing.  See you in a few days.
Posted by: franktiregod, March 14, 2010, 7:01pm; Reply: 119
Still praying for you Papa Joe.
Posted by: candb559, March 14, 2010, 8:36pm; Reply: 120
okay PJ...enough of this. Get yourself up and out of that hospital. You know there are people that really care about you and want to see you getting better. Thoughts and prayers for you and Carol. Someone keep us posted please. Me and PJ go back a long way.
Posted by: Lisajan, March 14, 2010, 10:06pm; Reply: 121
From what I hear PJ is doing a bit better..Please keep the good thoughts coming and let PJ Know we adore him...
Thank you all...
LJ
Posted by: Lisajan, March 14, 2010, 10:14pm; Reply: 122
Hey PJ Love you, and can't wait to talk to you again...Hey we have stuff to do and plan dude.... ;)
you know...
Posted by: Dietsche12762_Lady D, March 14, 2010, 10:56pm; Reply: 123

Papa Joe and ALL of our Georgia family... thoughts and prayers from Wisconsin.
Posted by: Calamity, March 15, 2010, 4:27am; Reply: 124
Mornin' all in Georgia!  Another new day with renewed prayers and thoughts!

Looking forward to hearing of you coming home PJ.  Forget those in-patient nurses!  More fun getting the neighbors talking about all the pretty women streaming in and out of your house!  ;)
Posted by: Moonshine, March 15, 2010, 4:50am; Reply: 125
Good morning!! PaPa Joe get up and outta there buddy. We got stuff to do. We have a lot of welcome homes buddy-Chris Garrett, the Calaway brothers..all the guys in Bravo. So let's get moving. Can't wait to see you and talk to you and HUG YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you both!!!!!
Posted by: Rambone, March 15, 2010, 5:16am; Reply: 126
Quoted from Moonshine
Good morning!! PaPa Joe get up and outta there buddy. We got stuff to do. We have a lot of welcome homes buddy-Chris Garrett, the Calaway brothers..all the guys in Bravo. So let's get moving. Can't wait to see you and talk to you and HUG YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you both!!!!!
That's right Joe, you got missions to do.  ;)

Posted by: HIPPIE, March 15, 2010, 6:33am; Reply: 127

Good morning Papa Joe & Carol. My thoughts & prayers are with you & your family. So Joe where did you ride in your dreams last night?
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, March 15, 2010, 6:43am; Reply: 128
'Mornin', Papa Joe and Carol, and all of the GA WWR family! I hope all had a good night's rest, and ready for a good day! We're all still here, sending our support and prayers. I don't don't what it's like down there, but up here, today is supposed to be the last wet, rainy day, then sunshine all week! Hope it's the same there!!

Al
Posted by: Frosty, March 15, 2010, 10:15am; Reply: 129
Good morning Papa Joe.  Hope you are doing better this morning.  Just want you to know that we are praying for you and Carol.   Want you to get better and get back on that King.

Frosty B.
Posted by: Lisajan, March 15, 2010, 10:49am; Reply: 130
Hey all I talked to Joe and Carol this morning they appreciate all the thoughts and prayers...He is still in the hospital and doing better, they are a bit overwhelmed and tired and would prefer no visitors right now,he may go home today or tomorrow not sure,,,He is getting your messages and I am sure when he is up to it he will call...Lets give them some space, so they can get a grip on what they do need and want from us at that point I am sure they will let us know....

I will keep you guys posted...
Thanks
LJ
Posted by: Bobby, March 15, 2010, 1:02pm; Reply: 131
Roger that, LJ.  Prayers will continue.
Posted by: JohnDelivers, March 15, 2010, 1:14pm; Reply: 132
Prayers still on the way from SNJ.  
Posted by: Smely, March 15, 2010, 3:29pm; Reply: 133
Thinking of you right now Papa Joe and Pearl............Dropping off another prayer.  We will abide by the families wishes but I will hold my breath..............(didn't work) not drink another beer until we get to see you again.  Oh shit, now I've gone and done it.  PLEASE GET BETTER SOON BUDDY..........SAYING ANOTHER PRAYER ??)
Posted by: Rambone, March 15, 2010, 4:24pm; Reply: 134
I'm 900 miles away, is that enough space?   Prayers still goin up Joe. Hope you get home soon bro.
Posted by: Lisajan, March 15, 2010, 6:03pm; Reply: 135
Papa Joe  is heading home tomorrow....Let's hope it is for good this time...
Love you Joe and Pearl...
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, March 15, 2010, 6:24pm; Reply: 136
Glad to hear yer goin'  home, Papa Joe, and relax and heal up!

At home. ya don't have to put up with those pesky hospital nurses...

Ya get to choose yer own!
Posted by: armywife_09, March 15, 2010, 7:50pm; Reply: 137
YaY! Papa Joe Go on home and relax in your own bed. Those 2 "Nurses" Will visit you there :) Still praying for ya!.
Posted by: armywife_09, March 15, 2010, 7:53pm; Reply: 138
THATS RIGHT PAPA JOE!!!!!!! YOU HAVE A LOT OF MISSIONS TO DO!!! MY HUBBY COMES HOME IN A COUPLE OF DAYS!!! THEY LEAVE THERE TOMORROW! SO THAT MEANS. NOT MUCH LONGER! AND WE NEED TO SEE YOUR BEAUTIFUL SMILE WELCOMING THOSE GUYS HOME!!! I HAVE TOLD THEM OVER THERE ABOUT YOU AND THEY ARE ALL PRAYING FOR YOU! AND CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU! I KNOW CHRIS SAID HE CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!! SO GET BETTER... LOVE YOU PAPA JOE!!!
Posted by: Bobby, March 15, 2010, 10:13pm; Reply: 139
Home again tomorrow!  Woo-Hoo!!  Ain't nuthin like home.  You take care, and know we are here whenever you need anything.  Got it?   ;)

Pearl, I think he'll need a sponge bath as soon as y'all get back to Covington!   ;D

CA and I send our love and prayers.  Safe home tomorrow.
Posted by: Moonshine, March 16, 2010, 4:25am; Reply: 140
Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really glad you are heading home but probably not as glad as you both are.
Thinking of you both today, love you. See you soon!

Erica, we all can't wait for Chris to be home!!! I know PaPa Joe is excited.
Posted by: HIPPIE, March 16, 2010, 6:19am; Reply: 141

Smely is replacing beer for prayers for you & your family. Papa Joe hurry up & let him see you. Breweries are having to dump beer in the rivers, because they have lost a major sales market sector.

I hope that you & Pearl both had a restful night. I can't wait till the day we are rideing together again.

I bet your WWR nursing staff is going through withdrawl. They need someone to fuss over.
Posted by: T, March 16, 2010, 6:20am; Reply: 142
OK, PapaJoe, GET UP , GET UP, GET OUTTA THE FREAKIN RACK.!!!!! GET YER FEET ON THE FLOOR, AND YER ASS OUT THE DOOR. DO IT NOW !!!!!!!!! TIME TO GO HOME !!!!! Our thoughts and prayers are with you, for a full and complete recovery.  Kat and T
Posted by: Hilsen, March 16, 2010, 6:53am; Reply: 143
I knew it! I knew it! Rambone and those nurses! Got Papa Joe to go back in the hospital and others making making themselves sick, so they can get a sponge bath by them "foo foo" nurses too!

Note to PAPA JOE and the others. There are no nurses like that there! Did you see any like those posted by Rambone the last time you were at a hospital or the doctors office? NO!, cuz there are none like that.  

http://photobucket.com/images/ugly%20nurse/

Here! The real Nancy and Harley Nurse!

http://media.photobucket.com/image/ugly%20nurse/ladyk8e8/8841314_96aee0b69d.jpg?o=9

(Oh WAIT...That's Rambone. My Bad )

Now all of you get back to work!
Posted by: Lisajan, March 16, 2010, 7:20am; Reply: 144
Good Morning Papa Joe...
Time to get out of that place and get home with your honey!!!

We love you.... The Bravo boys are coming home!!! I know that will bring a smile to your face:)!

Hope to see you soon...
LJ
Posted by: Moonshine, March 16, 2010, 7:25am; Reply: 145
Let's go PaPa Joe, Patrick needs you up and around so you can tell me to chill out and not be so bossy lol.
Posted by: HIPPIE, March 16, 2010, 7:41am; Reply: 146
Seeing someone bossing MOONSHINE around would be worth every penny. Seeing Papa Joe back to normal & on the KING again PRICELESS. No this was not brought to you by VISA. It was brought to you by "HIPPIE".
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, March 16, 2010, 7:50am; Reply: 147
Good Morning, Papa Joe and Georgia! I hope you are missing this message because you are on your way home!
Al
Posted by: Calamity, March 16, 2010, 8:19am; Reply: 148
Mornin' Papa Joe, Carol, and all!!!!!!!!

Sun is shining here - hope it shines for a trip home today!
Posted by: DORK, March 16, 2010, 9:40am; Reply: 149
Thinking of you and Carol this morning Joe. Hope today's sunshine brings warmth and peace your way.   KROD
Posted by: Smely, March 16, 2010, 2:31pm; Reply: 150
Hey Papa Joe,

SueSue and I just sitting here thinking of you.  Hope you are home resting on your own couch or in your own bed.

Miss you Dude!
Posted by: Lisajan, March 16, 2010, 4:34pm; Reply: 151
He is home!!!...That's where he should be, if he can not be at the beach with his ass in the water and his toes in the sand...Holding a cold one...

Love you Joe...
Posted by: HUGGY, March 16, 2010, 5:56pm; Reply: 152
PAPA JOE - SO GLAD YOURE AT HOME.
THINKIN OF YOU HERE IN PA
Posted by: Rambone, March 16, 2010, 8:02pm; Reply: 153
Quoted from Hilsen
I knew it! I knew it! Rambone and those nurses! Got Papa Joe to go back in the hospital and others making making themselves sick, so they can get a sponge bath by them "foo foo" nurses too!

Note to PAPA JOE and the others. There are no nurses like that there! Did you see any like those posted by Rambone the last time you were at a hospital or the doctors office? NO!, cuz there are none like that.  

http://photobucket.com/images/ugly%20nurse/

Here! The real Nancy and Harley Nurse!

http://media.photobucket.com/image/ugly%20nurse/ladyk8e8/8841314_96aee0b69d.jpg?o=9

(Oh WAIT...That's Rambone. My Bad )

Now all of you get back to work!
I'll never do that again. Glad you are home Joe.  Now if I can get these airline tix figured out, you'll have some friends from Pa to see you.

Posted by: Lisajan, March 16, 2010, 9:56pm; Reply: 154
Nite PJ and Pearl...
Posted by: Bobby, March 16, 2010, 10:15pm; Reply: 155
PJ, glad you are home in your own bed tonight with your bride.  Always the best place to be.

CA had an electrical malfunction on the Holly tonight on our way home from Alpharetta (never did get to eat dinner there!).  No lights!  Ackkkkkk!  Turned out to just be a blown fuse, but it was interesting getting back to the house after dark without getting stopped by the PoPo.  And my scoot now has a seriously dead battery from me not turning the ignition off this afternoon after my lunchtime ride break.  Motorcycle madness!  

Anyway, can't wait to get back out there ridin with The King.  I hear Margariettaville calling our name!

Behave yourself, and don't be a difficult patient.  See you soon.   :)
Posted by: JohnDelivers, March 17, 2010, 4:08am; Reply: 156
There's no place like home.....

Now let those girls take care of ya' and get yer ass better already.
Posted by: Moonshine, March 17, 2010, 4:31am; Reply: 157
Morning PaPa Joe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to say hello to you and Pearl before I get my day started. Getting ready to go feed the horses. You aren't going to believe what showed up on my porch! My cat that disapeared two years ago!!!!!! So now we get to move a dog, four cats and looks like 3 horses. Oh and two of the cats are pretty wild and the black thinks he is a panther. Gonna be a fun move lol.

Love you both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: HIPPIE, March 17, 2010, 6:26am; Reply: 158

Good morning PJ & Pearl. I am so happy to hear that you are both back home again. Joe did the King kick at you when you walked by it? I bet you kicked back didn't you. Now get down to the business of getting better & enjoying life as only you can.
Posted by: Hilsen, March 17, 2010, 8:44am; Reply: 159
Good Morning PaPa Joe & Pearl. I hope you had a good nights rest in your own bed. As they say "There's no place like home and your own bed." (I think it goes something like that  ;)  

Now I don't know about you, but I really liked those hospital beds. Never knew you could be in so many positions just by pushing those buttons. It's just the "folded in half" that causes the problem. You wait for the cottin pickin thing to fold up and smack you in to the wall like a "Murphy Bed." (Umm...no I really don't know what they are, just sayin... lol)  

Wishing you all a Happy and Sunny St. Pats Day!  

Posted by: Bobby, March 17, 2010, 8:52am; Reply: 160
Top of the mornin Joe and Pearl!  Happy St. Patty's Day to ya.  We will definitely be toasting some greenish suds to you later today, no matter where we end up.  Looks like a wee bit of rain to be fallin on us later, so we may leave the scoots in the barn.  But all of the electrical problems are now fixed, and we be lookin forward to some sunny skies and warm temps to get out in soon - - with you!  

Talk to you soon brother.  Pearl, we love and miss you too sweetie.

Bobby & Carrie Ann
Posted by: Lisajan, March 17, 2010, 9:02am; Reply: 161
Good Morning Joe though I would post this here for you too..
Hope you are feeling good today!!!If you are hanging with ED today tell him hey for us:)

Happy St Patty's Day!!!

Love you honey...
Posted by: Frosty, March 17, 2010, 9:04am; Reply: 162
Good morning Papa Joe.  Just want to say "Happy St Patty's Day" to you and Pearl.  Glad you are back home.

Frosty B.
Posted by: Bobby, March 17, 2010, 9:14am; Reply: 163
LJ, I just love that picture!  St. Patty's 2009 - green beer, yummy egg samwiches, corned beef, and awesome friends to party with.  Hope to do it again SOON!
Posted by: TMT, March 17, 2010, 10:47am; Reply: 164
Hey Papa Joe,  Happy St. Patricks day and I'll also be having a green beer for you later.
Posted by: Carrie Ann, March 17, 2010, 2:49pm; Reply: 165
[color=green][/color]Green beer to you both!  Happy St. Patty's Day!!  Last year was a blast from the past at Snappy's Bar.  Glad you are home.  Those home health care nurses should be out and about soon LOL.   ;)

LJ . . . no egg samwiches for Bobby unless you have extra whitie tighties.  Them farts blew a hole in his others drawers  ;D

I'm gonna get my ass kicked today . . . I can see it com'n now.

Posted by: Moonshine, March 17, 2010, 3:21pm; Reply: 166

LJ . . . no egg samwiches for Bobby unless you have extra whitie tighties.  Them farts blew a hole in his others drawers  ;D

[/quote]

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
CA-if you need a place to stay tonight come on over.
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, March 17, 2010, 5:07pm; Reply: 167
Papa Joe, glad to hear that you are home! Remember, those home care nurses will only let you chase them until they catch you!
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, March 17, 2010, 5:22pm; Reply: 168
Quoted from Rambone
I'll never do that again. Glad you are home Joe.  Now if I can get these airline tix figured out, you'll have some friends from Pa to see you.

Airline? we don't need no stinkin' airline!

Posted by: txbiker, March 17, 2010, 9:17pm; Reply: 169
Happy St. Patrick's Day to you and yours!
I can't deal with the green beer, BUT.. A Guinness was raised in your honor!
Erin Go Braugh!!!
Posted by: Lisajan, March 17, 2010, 9:32pm; Reply: 170
Hey talked to PJ and he sounded great....Will talk with him more tomorrow and hopefully hug his neck...soon...
love you Papa Joe...!!
Posted by: Calamity, March 18, 2010, 4:47am; Reply: 171
  Mornin' Papa Joe and everyone in GA!  Hope y'all are still sleeping with sweet dreams, wake up refreshed and ready to kick ____!  
  If I knew how to turn coffee green, I would've, but I did have a green tea for ya!  (My English side overrules my German side)
Posted by: HIPPIE, March 18, 2010, 6:10am; Reply: 172
Good morning Joe & Carol. I hope that both of you had a very restful sleep. So Joe have got antsies in the pantsies yet? I bet you are chomp'n at the bit to get out & about.

Thinking of you both all the time. I am looking forward to seeing you soon.
Posted by: Moonshine, March 18, 2010, 7:07am; Reply: 173
Good morning PaPa Joe and Carol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have a great day and really glad your'e at home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, March 18, 2010, 7:38am; Reply: 174
Quoted from Calamity
  Mornin' Papa Joe and everyone in GA!  Hope y'all are still sleeping with sweet dreams, wake up refreshed and ready to kick ____!  
  If I knew how to turn coffee green, I would've, but I did have a green tea for ya!  (My English side overrules my German side)

Green coffee? That's easy...just add some of that green cream that's been in the back of my fridge since.....well, since it was white!

Good Morning, Papa Joe! I hope you have the same sunshine we're seeing up here, this morning!
Al

Posted by: Moonshine, March 18, 2010, 10:02am; Reply: 175
Quoted from bluesmanNEPA

Airline? we don't need no stinkin' airline!

Dude, how did you get a picture of my neighbor???

Posted by: Fefe, March 18, 2010, 10:52am; Reply: 176
Huggies and Smoochies to ya PJ
Posted by: T, March 18, 2010, 10:56am; Reply: 177
She shouldn't really be wearin' those flip flops. Not very attractive, are they?  Jeff
Posted by: Calamity, March 18, 2010, 11:49am; Reply: 178
Quoted from T
She shouldn't really be wearin' those flip flops. Not very attractive, are they?  Jeff

No talking T!   Wayne
Posted by: candb559, March 18, 2010, 12:01pm; Reply: 179
Hi ya Joe...hope you get to feeling better real soon
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, March 18, 2010, 12:09pm; Reply: 180
Quoted from T

Yeah. like that was the first thing I noticed, too!

Posted by: victoryrider, March 18, 2010, 8:02pm; Reply: 181
Papa Joe,

Raised a pint for ya last night; hope you're doing well; take care, and do everything the nice nursies tell ya to do!!
Posted by: Smely, March 18, 2010, 10:19pm; Reply: 182
Papa Joe,

Sitting here at work thinking about you Dude.  Being that it is almost 2330, I hope you are cumfy asleep.
Posted by: Mountainman, March 19, 2010, 4:34am; Reply: 183
Sorry for being away PJ the PC broke down, but i am back, bought a 2ndhand laptop,

Glad yore Home now,

Semper FI Brother

Jake
Posted by: HIPPIE, March 19, 2010, 6:40am; Reply: 184

Good morning PJ & Pearl. I hope you guys have been able to plan something fun for the weekend. Joe get you ass out there today & tomorrow & enjoy the warm sunny day. Clear skies & 70 degree temps. Sounds like a good time to break out of the cabin.
Posted by: Lisajan, March 19, 2010, 7:42am; Reply: 185
Good Morning Papa Joe...
Hope you have a great spring day...!!
Love you buddy:)
Posted by: Moonshine, March 19, 2010, 9:32am; Reply: 186
Beautiful day!!!!!!! Sun is shining and you are home PaPa Joe. Have a great Friday!
Posted by: Lisajan, March 19, 2010, 5:51pm; Reply: 187
Talked to Papa Joe little while ago he is sounding good and gonna start a blog, I will let y'all know the link when it is set up...Looks like treatments start this week...

Thoughts prayers and love to you PJ...

XXOO
Posted by: candb559, March 19, 2010, 7:54pm; Reply: 188
LJ  thanks for the update.  PJ  you take care of yourself and get better...we got some riding to do
Posted by: BIGN, March 19, 2010, 9:06pm; Reply: 189
Keeping you in our prayers.
Posted by: Lisajan, March 19, 2010, 9:06pm; Reply: 190
Quoted from candb559
LJ  thanks for the update.  PJ  you take care of yourself and get better...we got some riding to do

Yep...
Posted by: Lisajan, March 19, 2010, 9:31pm; Reply: 191
Nite Papa Joe and Pearl...
Love you guys  and are thinking about you both...
And like T says well you know...

See ya soon!
Posted by: Mountainman, March 20, 2010, 6:14am; Reply: 192
PJ you are in my thoughts and in my prayers every time i pray,
just wish i was with you and your family right now to do something other than write stupid messages on a board.

But when i say i know what youre going through, at least i do know what your going through, so my thoughts and prayers are with you and pearl.

Semper FI Brother

Jake
Posted by: Moonshine, March 20, 2010, 8:04am; Reply: 193
Good morning! Thinking about you and wanted to say hello. Hope you have a great weekend PJ!!
Posted by: Lisajan, March 20, 2010, 8:53am; Reply: 194
Morning PJ...Love you have a great weekend! :)
Posted by: HUGGY, March 20, 2010, 9:09am; Reply: 195
MORNIN' PAPA- HOPE THE WEATHER THERE IS AS GOOD AS HERE.
THINKIN BOUT YOU AND HOPE YOURE FEELIN BETTER
Posted by: Lisajan, March 21, 2010, 7:16am; Reply: 196
Good Sunday to ya....Hope you have a great day...:)
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, March 21, 2010, 9:04am; Reply: 197
Good Morning! First full day of Spring! That is worth a smile!
Hope the sun is shining on Papa Joe!
Posted by: Moonshine, March 21, 2010, 4:47pm; Reply: 198
Hey hey dude, heard you had some special visitors today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Patrick and I are sorry we weren't there, we wish we could of seen your face when you saw Rambone and Calamity.
Love you and will see you soon!
Posted by: Lisajan, March 21, 2010, 7:55pm; Reply: 199
Great seeing Papa and Pearl today...Priceless...Along with his special visitors...Rambone and Calamity, Priceless also...

We had a special weekend Thank you all...Papa Joe....Make it big! honey....

We love you...

Love you...:)
Posted by: Calamity, March 21, 2010, 8:42pm; Reply: 200
Papa Joe and Carol - Thank you so much for letting us barge in!   What an honor and pleasure to meet you!!!!  Joe, seeing you see Harry and watching you two together was priceless!!  I'm leavin it at that or the Iron Bitch's gonna get some more rust on her!  
Hope to get back down there to see you again soon!!!  Hugs and :K)

See Carol, you can keep a secret!!!
Posted by: Bobby, March 21, 2010, 8:53pm; Reply: 201
Great day visiting with Joe, Carol and all the visitors, especially Rambone and Calamity Jane.  Joe, you look great and certainly have the right attitude going into the next round of tests and treatment.  You'll do great.  Looking forward to getting back down to visit some more soon.  Carol, call whenever you need anything.

Harry and Jane, you guys are the best!  Great to have you here in GA, and thanks for all you do, and all you DID!
Posted by: Moonshine, March 22, 2010, 4:44am; Reply: 202
Happy Monday! Wait that doesn't sound right...how about Good Morning!!!!!!!!!!
PaPa Joe, looking forward to seeing both. Patrick and I love you.

Rambone and Calamity-THANK YOU!
Posted by: Rambone, March 22, 2010, 5:00am; Reply: 203
Mornin Joe, can't begin to tell you how good it was to see you again and meet your lovely wife. I overslept this morning so I can't hang here but for a few more words to all my family in Ga. Love you guys and thank you for everything. I'll be back!!
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, March 22, 2010, 5:04am; Reply: 204
Calamity and Rambone, I'm jealous!!
Posted by: HandyMan, March 22, 2010, 5:44am; Reply: 205
Glad you're home, PJ.  I also want to thank you for keeping Rambone busy for a couple of days.  It gave the forum a break from some of his sick and twisted pictures.   ;D  Also gave Calamity a break from having to comment on them!  Hope you all had a great visit.  

Now on with the job of gettin' better.  Our thoughts and prayers are with you here in PA.
Posted by: HIPPIE, March 22, 2010, 6:05am; Reply: 206

Good morning Papa Joe & Carol. It looks like you had a very busy weekend. Was it just what the doctor!!
Posted by: Calamity, March 22, 2010, 6:29am; Reply: 207
Mornin' Papa Joe and Carol.  I think we brought your rain home with us, but your smiles and laughter are my sunshine today.  Keep it up!!!!!!!       Hugs!
Posted by: Mountainman, March 22, 2010, 6:30am; Reply: 208
Hey Papa,

Tried to buy a ticket to come and see you, but got busted at the part do you have any past gang involvement, i could have lied, but i aint a liar,

Just glad you and Harry had a good time together.

Love & Respect Brother

Mountainman
Posted by: Lisajan, March 22, 2010, 8:12am; Reply: 209

We got to see Papa Joe this weekend brought him some special friends from Philly...His treatments start next week...Please see the blog below... We can use a cheering section for both he and his family...You will be able to post to him on the blog...
Thanks Y'all ...Your words, Thoughts and prayers mean the world to him and his family and also to us his buds.....

From Carol

http://enjoytheridewithpapajoe.blogspot.com

This is the blog that as Joe moves forward on this journey, we will keep you updated.  There is a place to make comments as well as a link to the calendar that you can sign up to drive Joe to Emory and assist him to his treatment appointments.  Once I receive the appointment dates and times they will be published on the calendar for those of you who would like to sign up.  As we go forward there may be days that Joe will also need someone to stay with him during the day while I am at work.  I will let you know those dates in the blog/calendar in the future.  

There are more friends who want to help other then you who this email is addressed.  As I get their email addresses or when I text them I will share this same info with them as well.  If you know of someone who would like to keep up with Joe, please feel free to share the blog/calendar with them.
Posted by: Moonshine, March 22, 2010, 9:28am; Reply: 210
This is great! Thanks LJ for the link.
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, March 22, 2010, 9:29am; Reply: 211
I hear that everyone had a great visit this past weekend! Wonderful!
Posted by: Moonshine, March 22, 2010, 11:43am; Reply: 212
Dude you can come on down anytime but you gotta bring Snort!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, March 22, 2010, 12:21pm; Reply: 213
Quoted from Moonshine
Dude you can come on down anytime but you gotta bring Snort!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, he'd just love that!! He loves meeting new friends! I just haven't figured out a way to carry all 85 pounds of him on the bike.

He just got back from a Dr appt....typical old-age problems; skin problem, eye problem, ear problem, dry nose...so now he's got his own little pharmacy on the kitchen counter, and I'm broke! I swear I'll take it all out of his food allowance.

All in all, though, he ain't doin' bad for almost 12 year old Bulldog. I think that's 'cause his Doc's a Marine, and he won't give Snort permission to get too bad.

Posted by: Moonshine, March 22, 2010, 12:48pm; Reply: 214
You have mail-need to chat with you about bulldogs.
Posted by: Lisajan, March 22, 2010, 3:48pm; Reply: 215
Just talked to Papa Joe a little while ago he actually went to work today...He is a bad ass if you ask me...

Love you honey,

Can't wait to see CA's pics and Don't forget about the Blog...:)

Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, March 22, 2010, 3:56pm; Reply: 216
Quoted from Lisajan
Just talked to Papa Joe a little while ago he actually went to work today...He is a bad ass if you ask me...

Good for him! one badass indeed!

Posted by: Rambone, March 22, 2010, 5:51pm; Reply: 217
Joe, if you are able to go to work after just one visit from Jane and I, then I guess we are going to have to move down there just to keep you workin. ;D  
Always here for you bro.
Posted by: Calamity, March 22, 2010, 5:59pm; Reply: 218
Well, tried to post on the blog; guess the old lady dog needs to learn a new trick ;)

Glad you got out and about today Joe! Hope you saved some energy for some sweet dreams!  And, as for living (you know where), I'd love to live amongst the trees, birds, quiet and peace!
Posted by: Calamity, March 22, 2010, 6:01pm; Reply: 219
Quoted from Rambone
Joe, if you are able to go to work after just one visit from Jane and I, then I guess we are going to have to move down there just to keep you workin. ;D  
Always here for you bro.

I've got the lottery tickets!!!       8)
Posted by: Rambone, March 22, 2010, 6:13pm; Reply: 220
Quoted from Calamity

I've got the lottery tickets!!!       8)
You have to win first.

Posted by: Calamity, March 22, 2010, 6:33pm; Reply: 221
Dreamin'!!!!!!!!!!!  Gonna keep trying!!  Somebody's gotta win, maybe,........
Posted by: Rambone, March 23, 2010, 4:03am; Reply: 222
Mornin Joe, prayin for a good day for you today bro Joe.
Posted by: Calamity, March 23, 2010, 4:29am; Reply: 223
Mornin' Joe!  Sunshine and lollipops to ya!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Moonshine, March 23, 2010, 4:29am; Reply: 224
Hey PaPa Joe, we knew you wouldn't stay home too long! Hope you and Carol have a great day. Maybe this crappy weather will go away soon.
Love you both!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Calamity, March 23, 2010, 4:49am; Reply: 225
Just to let you know, Jake's computer is still giving him trouble; not sure if he'll be able to post.  He's described it as a tower with one side being cardboard and full of lots of assorted parts from here and there.  I wouldn't be surprised if it's held together by string - maybe duct tape.  

He asked me to ensure you know he's not ignoring you and that he's thinkin' of you and loves ya.
Posted by: GO ARMY Robert Smith, March 23, 2010, 6:07am; Reply: 226
Quoted from Lisajan

Love you honey,

Can't wait to see CA's pics and Don't forget about the Blog...:)

This is good news.   Going to work?  you must be
feeling great.
KEEP IT UP!
Posted by: HIPPIE, March 23, 2010, 6:26am; Reply: 227

Hearing that you went to work yesterday is the best of news. I don't even think hearing that all the CLOWNS in DC have resigned, would be better news than your going back to work was.
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, March 23, 2010, 6:39am; Reply: 228
Good Morning, Papa Joe and all of Georgia! I'm hearing it's already 63 degrees in Atlanta, hope it's warm and sunny in your back yard!
Mine is about fifty, cloudy and wet, but at least it ain't snowing...although I'm sure it's not over yet. We'll get a least one more blast of winter, here.
Posted by: Moonshine, March 23, 2010, 6:59am; Reply: 229
Okay this is only for PJ to laugh at...after I posted I went to get ready and apparently I ate a few cupcakes last night (don't remember). When I went to brush my teeth I looked like I ate a damn smurf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you know icing is hard to get off when it has been there for a few hours????
Love you PaPa Joe-when you feel like shit think about that and maybe it will make you chuckle.
Posted by: Lisajan, March 23, 2010, 8:32am; Reply: 230
http://picturesbycarrieann.shutterfly.com/5471
Posted by: TMT, March 23, 2010, 10:02am; Reply: 231
Quoted from Moonshine
Okay this is only for PJ to laugh at...after I posted I went to get ready and apparently I ate a few cupcakes last night (don't remember). When I went to brush my teeth I looked like I ate a damn smurf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you know icing is hard to get off when it has been there for a few hours????
Love you PaPa Joe-when you feel like shit think about that and maybe it will make you chuckle.

Ash,  It was probably that trick icing that turns your mouth and teeth blue when you eat it.  Ask Carrie Ann about the piece of cake she stole at the Little River Grill.  That was the funniest thing you ever saw.

Posted by: TMT, March 23, 2010, 10:03am; Reply: 232
Hey Papa Joe,  Glad to hear you are up and about.
Posted by: HIPPIE, March 23, 2010, 11:29am; Reply: 233
Quoted from TMT

Ash,  It was probably that trick icing that turns your mouth and teeth blue when you eat it.  Ask Carrie Ann about the piece of cake she stole at the Little River Grill.  That was the funniest thing you ever saw.

The results of the frosting or CA, which was the funniest??????????
Posted by: Calamity, March 23, 2010, 1:36pm; Reply: 234
Quoted from Moonshine

Ok we'll let PJ laugh; we'll just chuckle!!!!   and yes, you've got to hear that CA story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Gotta pull that on my son-in-law!
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, March 23, 2010, 3:05pm; Reply: 235
Quoted from Lisajan

Great pictures! Thanks for posting!

Posted by: Rambone, March 23, 2010, 4:44pm; Reply: 236
Love you brother!!
Posted by: Rambone, March 23, 2010, 4:46pm; Reply: 237
:)
Posted by: Lisajan, March 23, 2010, 4:59pm; Reply: 238
AWWWWW..Made me all weepy..Love you guys:)
Posted by: Smely, March 23, 2010, 9:03pm; Reply: 239
Quoted from Moonshine
Okay this is only for PJ to laugh at...after I posted I went to get ready and apparently I ate a few cupcakes last night (don't remember). ......................................

Ummmmmm......................ohhhhhkaaay????

Posted by: Calamity, March 24, 2010, 3:23am; Reply: 240
Carrie Ann - I told you in a PM how I feel about your pictures.  These two are my favorites.  Especially the one with Harry and Joe hugging.  It exudes the love they have for each other.  The look you captured on Joe's face is etched in my memory and made everything to do with our trip so worthwhile!
The last is not deep enough for what I want to say; I've had the word-finding problem for a while!
Posted by: Moonshine, March 24, 2010, 4:16am; Reply: 241
Good morning PaPa Joe and Carol! Have a great day. Those pictures are great!
I think Rambone and Calamity learned you can't hide from CA lol.
Posted by: Calamity, March 24, 2010, 5:03am; Reply: 242
I behaved - I usually hide very well, but this was such a special time.  (Then CA kindly got rid of the 25 chins and 17 bags under the eyes.)

Mornin' Joe and Carol!  Pretty breezy here today.  Wishing you the best day possible!   :K)
Posted by: Moonshine, March 24, 2010, 7:01am; Reply: 243
She could of deleted my cupcake picture with the 5 chins for real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol, but I still love her.
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, March 24, 2010, 7:07am; Reply: 244
I thought everybody in the pics looks really fantastic! It's so good to see a group together like that!

I just spent most of my early morning trying to wrestle Snort's meds into him. He's got a little eye irritation, and three times a day, I have to try to hold him down, hold his eye open, and squeeze some salve in, without poking him in the eye. He may be old, but he hasn't lost any of this stubborn strength. It's like trying to control a bulldozer with your bare hands. Not to mention a few pills to stuff down his throat, and salve on his dry nose, too (which he promplty wipes off on my pants leg or the side of the bed).

PapaJoe, Good Morning! I've been wondering how things are going with the cigar box guitars?
Posted by: Moonshine, March 24, 2010, 7:49am; Reply: 245
Wrestle Snort, but he looks like such an angel.

PaPa Joe-beautiful day let's get moving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Lisajan, March 24, 2010, 11:02pm; Reply: 246
Hey PJ..Love you!
Posted by: Calamity, March 25, 2010, 2:50am; Reply: 247
Good morning Papa Joe and Carol!  Hope you're still getting a good sleep.  You've got a busy day today!   Wish I was closer to help, but know that I  am with you in spirit sweeties!!!   Cyber hugs to you both!   :K)
Posted by: Moonshine, March 25, 2010, 7:02am; Reply: 248
Hey PaPa Joe and Carol-you are at Emory right now and we all wish we could be there to do something...something to make this easier for you both. We love you and sending prayers everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, March 25, 2010, 8:32am; Reply: 249
Quoted from Moonshine
Wrestle Snort, but he looks like such an angel.

Yeah, an angel who decided overnight to chew the zipper out of his brand-new bed. He hasn't done anything like that since he was a puppy! Must be all the new meds he's on.

Papa Joe and Carol, have a good day today! I truly wish I was there to see ya!

Al

Posted by: Rambone, March 25, 2010, 6:27pm; Reply: 250
Papa Joe, I pray everything goes well for you and Carol. Do what you gota and come home soon bro. ;) 8)  Home = out in the middle of nowhere. ;D
Posted by: Calamity, March 26, 2010, 4:13am; Reply: 251
Mornin' Papa Joe and Carol!   Hope you had a restful sleep after your busy day yesterday!
Enjoy your Friday!   :K)
Posted by: Moonshine, March 26, 2010, 4:23am; Reply: 252
Good morning!! Hey PaPa Joe, got a note for you from my Aunt. Love you!

Hi PaPa Joe, this is Mary Beth - Moonshine's favorite aunt (her only aunt!).  Wanted to convey that you are in my thoughts and prayers during these difficult days.  You were so nice to my father last year (H.K. "Pop" Edwards) visiting him in the hospital.  That alone makes you my hero.  My thoughts are with you and your family.
Posted by: Rambone, March 26, 2010, 4:46am; Reply: 253
Yo Joe, how's it hangin bro?  Mornin big guy, hope you have a good day today.   ;)
Posted by: Bobby, March 26, 2010, 7:21am; Reply: 254
Mornin Pearl and Joe.  Hope you are doing OK today.  I'll stay in touch.
Posted by: Lisajan, March 26, 2010, 7:39am; Reply: 255
Good Morning Papa Joe....Hope you have a good day....
Posted by: Frosty, March 26, 2010, 12:55pm; Reply: 256
Hello Papa Joe.  Just thinking about ya Bro.  Hope you are having a good day.

Frosty B.
Posted by: Lisajan, March 27, 2010, 3:43am; Reply: 257
Good morning Papa Joe...It is early but gonna be a good one hope for you too...:)
Love you...
Posted by: Calamity, March 27, 2010, 5:16am; Reply: 258
Mornin' Papa Joe and Carol!  Wow - you've had a lot crammed into a couple days.  Hope you have a day of enjoyment today! You sure deserve it!   :)

We've got a couple welcome homes today; will give them an extra squeeze for you!  :K)
Posted by: Moonshine, March 27, 2010, 5:18am; Reply: 259
Good morning Papa Joe and Carol!!!!!!!!!!!
GONNA BE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, March 27, 2010, 8:08am; Reply: 260
Good Morning Papa Joe, and all of GA!

The sun is shining here in Northeast PA, but it was only 18 degrees at about 7:00 AM. I hope it's warmer and sunny there!!

Al
Posted by: Moonshine, March 27, 2010, 1:29pm; Reply: 261
Hey there PaPa Joe and Carol-it was so great seeing you today!!! We got you good PJ!!
Congratulations again on your medal, it is truly an honor to be your friend.
I wanted to say thank you to Lisa for helping to make today happen. We made a detour to Union Point to visit Pop and his bench on the way home.

Oh yea Rambone and Calamity-we found Carrie Ann's match today with the camera lol. It was really funny watching her and Ed take pictures.
Posted by: Moonshine, March 27, 2010, 1:30pm; Reply: 262
The ladies...
Posted by: Moonshine, March 27, 2010, 1:31pm; Reply: 263
My favorite...
Posted by: Rambone, March 27, 2010, 2:54pm; Reply: 264
That's great guys, wish I could have been there to see him smile again.
Posted by: Carrie Ann, March 27, 2010, 3:08pm; Reply: 265
It was a great day today!  Loved seeing Papa Joe and Pearl together with their family at this wonderful and deserving ceremony.  You make us all proud Papa Joe.  You are worth every bit of frozen toes and frost bit fingers  :P.  Placing pictures on Shutterfly here in a minute . . . well . . . I say a minute . . . it takes a while for the downloads.

On to the next party too at Lisa Jan's for Krod's "Going Away Party" given by the Notorious Westsiders. We'll say a toast to you.

Always Prayers, Always Love, when it comes to you.
Carrie Ann
Posted by: Calamity, March 27, 2010, 3:08pm; Reply: 266
See Harry, we need to win the lottery; then we can pop down any time!

I know Lisa was working on this last weekend.  Kudos to all who made it happen!!  
Posted by: Carrie Ann, March 27, 2010, 3:20pm; Reply: 267
Whoop Here It Is . . . Whoop Here it is . . . MAKE IT BIG!
Posted by: Carrie Ann, March 27, 2010, 3:21pm; Reply: 268
Fireworks
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, March 27, 2010, 3:53pm; Reply: 269
Looks like a great day in G-A!!
Posted by: Calamity, March 27, 2010, 4:22pm; Reply: 270
WOW!  The Medal's from the Governor!!!!!!   How deserving, Joe!   :K)
Posted by: Rambone, March 27, 2010, 10:22pm; Reply: 271
Great pics guys. Pearl and Joe, you are an inspiration to us all. Have a good nights sleep Joe, you must be tired. 8)

Posted by: Calamity, March 28, 2010, 5:49am; Reply: 272
GOOD MORNIN' GEORGIA!

Sun's not quite ready to rise yet, but should be a good day.  Truly enjoyed the pictures from yesterday!  Hope you have a nice, relaxing day today, Joe and Carol!  
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, March 28, 2010, 5:54am; Reply: 273
Good morning, Papa Joe and Georgia! It's a little cloudy here at 0645, but at least it's dry so far, and hopefully will be above freezing when the sun finally comes up. We have our own hero to welcome home today, and it the weather holds out, I expect to see a pretty good turnout.

I hope your Sunday is a good, pleasant day!

Al
Posted by: HUGGY, March 28, 2010, 6:53am; Reply: 274
Mornin' Papa Joe. Looks like you had a great day yesterday, one you really deserve.
Hope today is sunny and warm .
We woke up to chill and frost this morning here in SEPA.

Also- Thanks Ga crew ,Thanks  for taking the time to hang with the SGM (Kim) and her family.
You guys are awesome
Posted by: Calamity, March 28, 2010, 7:08am; Reply: 275
Just read the blog - no clue how to blog back.  I hope you know how much folks up here wish we were closer so we could help.  We would be honored to do whatever we could.  In the meantime, you remain in our thoughts and prayers.

Ya know - your health care providers are really going to be blown away with all these women in your life Joe!  You're going to be the topic of many a dinner-table talk; their patient the rock star with all his groupies!!!!!!!!!     ;)
Posted by: JohnDelivers, March 28, 2010, 8:38am; Reply: 276
Good day Joe, hoping all is going well for ya'.
Posted by: candb559, March 28, 2010, 9:32am; Reply: 277
Congratulations Joe..well deserved honor. Sorry we couldnt make it to the ceremony but we were thinking about you.  Still keeping you and Pearl in out thoughts and prayers.  
Posted by: T, March 28, 2010, 10:05am; Reply: 278
Congratulations from Kat and I too, Joe. We appreciate your dedication to our Warriors. Well Done!  Keep up the good work. T
Posted by: Moonshine, March 28, 2010, 12:47pm; Reply: 279
Good morning.......wait..Good afernoon! Yes we just woke up.
Hey PaPa Joe and Carol-hope you have a great day. Maybe it's not raining down there.
Love you both and hope to see you soon. I know this week coming up is going to be tough-but you two are some of the strongest people I know. Hang in there, know we are all a phone call away if you need anything. I'm sorry I can't be more help with hospital trips. I am going to check on my vacation days and see what I can do.
Posted by: Moonshine, March 29, 2010, 6:48am; Reply: 280
Good morning PaPa Joe and Carol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Calamity, March 29, 2010, 7:06am; Reply: 281
Mornin' Joe and Carol!  Rainy, yucky day here today, but got that picture of Joe's (and Harry's) smiling faces taped up on my computer staring back at me to brighten it up!
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, March 29, 2010, 7:06am; Reply: 282
Good Morning, Papa Joe, and Georgia! It'a a wet Monday morning here in NEPA, but at least it's only rain! We're looking at temps in the seventies at the end of the week! Yee-haw!! Then I'll be able to wash the bike, after getting it all slopped up in the rain yesterday!

I hope your day goes well!

Al
Posted by: TMT, March 29, 2010, 7:58am; Reply: 283
Good morning Papa Joe.  Hope everything goes well with the treatments this week.
Posted by: HIPPIE, March 30, 2010, 6:23am; Reply: 284

Good morning brother. I hope this will find you having a good day. Pearl you & Joe stay out of trouble today.
Posted by: Moonshine, March 30, 2010, 7:05am; Reply: 285
Good morning PaPa Joe and Carol-sending love and prayers your way!
Posted by: Lisajan, March 30, 2010, 7:58am; Reply: 286
Morning PJ and Pearl...Hope all goes well today I will talk to you later...
XXOO
LJ
Posted by: Calamity, March 30, 2010, 8:10am; Reply: 287
Quoted from HIPPIE

Pearl you & Joe stay out of trouble today.

Oh heck - if you can find trouble, have fun!!!!!!      ;)     :K)
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, March 30, 2010, 10:30am; Reply: 288
Quoted from Calamity

Oh heck - if you can find trouble, have fun!!!!!!      ;)     :K)

I'm all for fun trouble, too! Go for it!!
Al

Posted by: Moonshine, March 30, 2010, 3:32pm; Reply: 289
OH MY GOSH the video of PaPa Joe and Lily is sooooooooooooooooooo cute.
It's on the blog if you want to check it out.
Posted by: Rambone, March 30, 2010, 4:33pm; Reply: 290
Glad you got some beard back Joe. The video was great!
We are all lovin you big guy.
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, March 30, 2010, 5:57pm; Reply: 291
About two inches of snow, still comin' down hard...
Wind blowin' it every which way.

Bet this town thought they's done with their salt trucks and plows!
But, it's 28 degrees, and Ol' Man Winter has one last word to say, today, it seems.

Makes me think of an old Charlie Daniels tune called "Georgia".
Lotsa good lines in that song...

"Blue skys in the mornin' there
And there's green trees and breathin' air
Rockabye in my easy chair"

Hope you had a good day, and are havin' a good evening, Papa Joe!

Al

Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, March 30, 2010, 5:59pm; Reply: 292
....and why in hell am I callin' you PAPA Joe! I'm older'n you are, SON!
Posted by: Lisajan, March 30, 2010, 7:37pm; Reply: 293
Quoted from bluesmanNEPA
About two inches of snow, still comin' down hard...
Wind blowin' it every which way.

Bet this town thought they's done with their salt trucks and plows!
But, it's 28 degrees, and Ol' Man Winter has one last word to say, today, it seems.

Makes me think of an old Charlie Daniels tune called "Georgia".
Lotsa good lines in that song...

"Blue skys in the mornin' there
And there's green trees and breathin' air
Rockabye in my easy chair"

70 here today honey beautiful...!

Hope you had a good day, and are havin' a good evening, Papa Joe!

Al

Posted by: Moonshine, March 31, 2010, 7:35am; Reply: 294
Quoted from bluesmanNEPA
....and why in hell am I callin' you PAPA Joe! I'm older'n you are, SON!

So you are a really old fart! Lol, sorry we still love you.

Good morning PaPa Joe and Carol!
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, March 31, 2010, 7:41am; Reply: 295
This is what I'm lookin' at, 8:30 AM the last day of March...hope it's better where you are, Papa Joe!

Posted by: Calamity, March 31, 2010, 8:02am; Reply: 296
Yea, and I'm riding up "near" you today, Al!
You also have a point - why am I doing the "Papa"; I'm probably older too!

Enjoy your day Joe and Carol!

Posted by: Lisajan, March 31, 2010, 8:28am; Reply: 297
Morning Papa and Pearl...Hope you have a good day and evening...
Love you guys
LJ
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, March 31, 2010, 11:43am; Reply: 298
Quoted from Moonshine

So you are a really old fart! Lol, sorry we still love you.

Good morning PaPa Joe and Carol!

I may BE an old fart, but I've been told on occasion I smell more like a fresh one!

Posted by: Frosty, March 31, 2010, 3:37pm; Reply: 299
Hello Papa Joe and Pearl.  Been away from the computer all day until just now.  Hope you are having a good day.  You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Frosty B.
Posted by: Lisajan, March 31, 2010, 4:01pm; Reply: 300
Good talking to you today Joe... Some of the tough stuff starts tomorrow...Hope it is not too hard on you and the meanie shrinks...
Love you...
LJ
Posted by: Smely, April 1, 2010, 1:49am; Reply: 301
Quoted from Lisajan
.................................Hope it is not too hard on you and the meanie shrinks......

Yeah, the meanie and not the weenie!!!!!!.............(Did I say that outloud?????)
Posted by: Calamity, April 1, 2010, 4:36am; Reply: 302
Good one Mark!

Extra prayers etc. today.  Will be thinking of you!!
Posted by: Moonshine, April 1, 2010, 7:33am; Reply: 303
Smely you are crazy! Rambone we don't need pictures for that one lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PaPa Joe and Carol-hoping today goes well. We are all thinking of you both and sending prayers, love and lots of hugs your way!
Posted by: Bobby, April 1, 2010, 10:10am; Reply: 304
OK, time to kick some cancer-ass!  All the best Joe as you begin your treatments today.
Posted by: Moonshine, April 1, 2010, 10:20am; Reply: 305
If anyone can kick Cancer in the ass it would be PJ!
Posted by: Lisajan, April 1, 2010, 10:27am; Reply: 306
Snap just talked to PJ and he said he is ready to kick some cancer ass...!!!!
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, April 1, 2010, 11:16am; Reply: 307
We'll be thinking of ya! Just chug a little corn licquor...that way if there are any funny little side-effects, ya can blame that!
Posted by: Moonshine, April 1, 2010, 12:09pm; Reply: 308
Quoted from Lisajan
Snap just talked to PJ and he said he is ready to kick some cancer ass...!!!!

I think we need some tshirts made up!
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, April 1, 2010, 3:39pm; Reply: 309
Quoted from Moonshine

I like that!

1630 hrs, ....

Papa Joe, I'm sitting outside in bright sunshine, about 75 degrees, watching Snort roll in the grass. I'm about ready to light some charcoal, and trying to figure out how to put half of this beautiful ribeye I got this morning, a baked potato, and a couple of Coors in a forum post for ya!

I'm just guessing...medium rare?..(the steak, not the beer).

Remember that Hank Jr. song about "would you please just fax me a beer?" I wonder if it ever worked for Hank!

Posted by: Calamity, April 1, 2010, 4:12pm; Reply: 310
I'll trade the Coors for a salad!

yep Joe and Carol, it a beautiful sunshiny day.  Hope you're sitting/napping on your front porch in the peace and quiet after your _______  day.  (you can fill in the blank)
Posted by: Lisajan, April 1, 2010, 8:15pm; Reply: 311
xxoo...
Posted by: Papa Joe, April 1, 2010, 9:06pm; Reply: 312
We are off to a great start!  Everything went today as planned.  Your thoughts and prayers are keeping us on the right track.  Carol and I couldn't get through this without you!

PJ
Posted by: Tank, April 1, 2010, 10:24pm; Reply: 313
Quoted from Moonshine

4SURE!  We are here for you guys.

Posted by: Smely, April 1, 2010, 10:51pm; Reply: 314
Quoted from Papa Joe
We are off to a great start!  Everything went today as planned.  Your thoughts and prayers are keeping us on the right track.  Carol and I couldn't get through this without you!

PJ

OH CRAP!  PAPA JOE!!!!!!!  GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU DUDE!!!!!  Sitting here having a crapy night at work but your post just made it 100% better!!!!!!  Thanks Pal!
Posted by: Smely, April 1, 2010, 10:58pm; Reply: 315
Quoted from Calamity
I'll trade the Coors for a salad!

I just don't know what to say about that?!?!
Posted by: Rambone, April 2, 2010, 4:40am; Reply: 316
Smely, just be glad she will. ;D
Posted by: budman54, April 2, 2010, 4:48am; Reply: 317
Quoted from Papa Joe

PJ

Great to hear from you PJ.  The Whole State of Florida has ya & Carol in our thought's and prayer's.
Posted by: Rambone, April 2, 2010, 4:48am; Reply: 318
Mornin Joe, nothing like some fresh air to start your day.  Hope you have a great one Bro. 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MkB6NkQscI&feature=related
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, April 2, 2010, 6:21am; Reply: 319
It's great to hear from you, Papa Joe, and great to hear your day went well. Keep it up!
Posted by: Moonshine, April 2, 2010, 7:46am; Reply: 320
Hey PaPa Joe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great seeing you post buddy. Just stopping by to say good morning and to let you and Carol know how much we love you.
I am off today so slept a lil late and now I have a dog, two cats and three horses giving me attitude cause they are hungry lol. Off to feed the babies...
Have a great day!
Posted by: Lisajan, April 2, 2010, 8:19am; Reply: 321
Hey..PJ...Hope you have another great day!!!

Love you...
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, April 2, 2010, 3:06pm; Reply: 322
Papa Joe, tonight, it's boneless pork ribs, with my secret dry rub, and the obligatory baked potato and Coors. We'll even make a salad for Miss Calamity...I know she just wants to keep us all healthy!

Gotta take advantage of 80 degrees!

Snort is sleeping in the shade, I accomplished a couple of chores today....changed the oil, filter, air filter on Little John Deere, took off the snowblower, and put the mower deck under it.

It seems that every year, that job gets harder! Maybe because I'm gettin' older??

The "buyer" for my house came by with a contractor this morning. He's already talking about elininating the dutch roof, raising the exterior walls up, so he can expand the second floor to two bedrooms!

I hope this young dude and his mother can adapt to living in the country on a rocky hill! They already have asked me if the deer "bother" me! Heck, their deer, not rattlesnakes!

Hope your day was a good'un!

Al
Posted by: Bobby, April 2, 2010, 5:00pm; Reply: 323
Calamity and Rambone, you guys are the best.  You shouldn't have, but it's much appreciated.  Love you guys.

Bobby & Carrie Ann
Posted by: Moonshine, April 2, 2010, 5:06pm; Reply: 324
Hey PaPa Joe and Carol-Patrick let me know they started our house today!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our builder says he will have it done by the end of June. So you know what that means-PARTY!
We are really excited, now it's time to go shopping and pick out stuff and hope I don't fuss at Patrick too much lol. A lil is okay right?

Calamity and Rambone-thank you, you two are truly very special.

Al-that's funny about the deer. Give Snort some love for me!! I sent one of those pics of him to my mom and she loves him too, she said even though he is a bulldog he is cute. That is saying alot cause she hate anything red or bulldogs. Go Vols!
Posted by: Rambone, April 3, 2010, 3:43am; Reply: 325
Quoted from Moonshine
Hey PaPa Joe and Carol-Patrick let me know they started our house today!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our builder says he will have it done by the end of June. So you know what that means-PARTY!

Moonshine and Patrick thats great !!! Send me a PM when it's done so move in.  We're packin up now and we will see you soon.  Luv ya  ;D 8) :K)
Posted by: Rambone, April 3, 2010, 3:56am; Reply: 326
Mornin Joe. With all this good news of a new place to put my stuff, I almost forgot to wish you and Carol a beautiful day. 8) See you soon Bro.  ;)

Posted by: Moonshine, April 3, 2010, 6:12am; Reply: 327
Good morning!!!!!!!!! Just woke up to the most beautiful pink sky. Have a wonderful weekend PaPa Joe!

Rambone, come on down! We'll put on the guest room with the cat from hell Bullet lol. Just kidding, we wouldn't do that to you.
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, April 4, 2010, 6:04am; Reply: 328
Happy Easter Morning, Papa Joe and Carol!

Posted by: Maria, April 4, 2010, 7:05am; Reply: 329
happy Easter Papa Joe!  you are in our prayers!
Posted by: Lisajan, April 4, 2010, 8:44am; Reply: 330
Happy Easter Pearl and Joe

Love you both..
LJ and Snap
Posted by: victoryrider, April 4, 2010, 9:04am; Reply: 331
Happy Easter PJ and Carol; back from the Smokies; just wanted to let you know you have been in my thoughts and prayers.

Crash
Posted by: budman54, April 4, 2010, 9:29am; Reply: 332
A Very Blessed Easter to You and Carol!
Posted by: Calamity, April 4, 2010, 1:18pm; Reply: 333
Went to church, the roof is still on, good sign!  Said a few extra prayers there.
Posted by: Moonshine, April 4, 2010, 2:22pm; Reply: 334
Happy Easter PaPa Joe and Carol! It's been a whirlwind of a weekend here-we picked out everything for the house..and I mean everything plus got into a fender bender at home depot. Good times!

Hope you are having a great weekend with your awesome family! Love you.
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, April 4, 2010, 2:33pm; Reply: 335
Quoted from Moonshine
Happy Easter PaPa Joe and Carol! It's been a whirlwind of a weekend here-we picked out everything for the house..and I mean everything plus got into a fender bender at home depot. Good times!

Hope you are having a great weekend with your awesome family! Love you.

Who's fender got bent? Glad to hear the house planning is coming along!

I got rid of three various sized dog crates today, an old air compressor....I'm gettin' there! Won't be long, I'll be ready to start loading the trailer, and if all goes well, Snort 'n' I will be paying you a visit sometime around the second week of June, Papa Joe!!

Al

Posted by: Moonshine, April 4, 2010, 2:53pm; Reply: 336
Um some goofball forgot to put her emergency brake on and when we came out her car was up against mine. No major damage but her friend starting getting sassy with me that I hit them. Um..okay. But PaPa Joe would of been proud of me, I didn't boss Patrick around too bad this weekend lol. I really don't know where he came up with that. Me bossy????
Posted by: Skittles, April 4, 2010, 3:23pm; Reply: 337
Happy Easter Papa Joe and Carol!!
Posted by: Skittles, April 4, 2010, 5:48pm; Reply: 338
Here are the Goofballs
Posted by: Smely, April 4, 2010, 11:02pm; Reply: 339
Happy Easter Papa Joe
Posted by: Rambone, April 5, 2010, 4:26am; Reply: 340
Mornin Joe, hope your Easter went well. Have yourself a great day and we'll be seein you soon bro.
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, April 5, 2010, 6:07am; Reply: 341
Good Morning, Papa Joe, and all of Georgia! Hope today is the start of a good week!

Al
Posted by: TMT, April 5, 2010, 7:05am; Reply: 342
Good morning Papa Joe.  Hope your first week of Chemo wasn't to harsh and you are feeling well.
Posted by: Bobby, April 5, 2010, 7:23am; Reply: 343
As that other Pearl would say (Mini Pearl), "Hooooooowwwwww-Deeeeeeee"!  Good mornin you two.  Hope you had a blessed and happy Easter Sunday with each other and the family.
Posted by: Calamity, April 5, 2010, 7:46am; Reply: 344
Tis Monday, but the weather is gorgeous up here!   8)

I know we all love Harry, but starting the day with that video?   :-/

Have the best day it can be Joe and Carol!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Moonshine, April 6, 2010, 4:42am; Reply: 345
Good morning PaPa Joe and Carol! Gonna be a warm one again. How come we don't have those two other seasons here called Spring and Fall??? Lol...love you guys.
Posted by: Calamity, April 6, 2010, 5:15am; Reply: 346
We've lost them here too.   Going to 85 today!  Hopefully it's cooler away from civilization, you know, in that idyllic "out in the middle of nowhere".     ;)
   Enjoy your day Joe and Carol!
Posted by: Lisajan, April 6, 2010, 6:25am; Reply: 347
Hey PJ and Carol...Hope your Treatments are going well....
See you soon
LJ
Posted by: Hilsen, April 6, 2010, 7:01am; Reply: 348
Just wanted to jump in and wish Papa Joe and Carol a great day, before the next bolt of lightning hits here again! N.IL. in in for a doozie! Sending love and prayers from the Land of Lincoln.
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, April 6, 2010, 1:19pm; Reply: 349
We had a little thunder and lightning here in NEPA this morning, now it's just plain warm and muggy!
stay comfortable and cool Papa Joe!
Al
Posted by: Moonshine, April 7, 2010, 4:18am; Reply: 350
Morning! Last night my neighbor tried herding the donkey and calves into the barn with his truck lol. It didn't work too well but was funny! Have a great day.
Posted by: Calamity, April 7, 2010, 4:23am; Reply: 351
Another day of Summer here in SEPA!  I'd rather have the cool weather.  I can always put clothes on to warm up; nobody wants me to take them off to try to cool down!   :P
Posted by: Rambone, April 7, 2010, 5:26am; Reply: 352
Quoted from Calamity
  I can always put clothes on to warm up; nobody wants me to take them off to try to cool down!   :P
That woud put ME in the hospital Joe. ;D ;D  

Enjoy your day, hope it goes well for you bro.

Posted by: TMT, April 7, 2010, 7:33am; Reply: 353
Morning Papa Joe, Hope you have a great day.
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, April 7, 2010, 7:44am; Reply: 354
We're looking at possibly hitting 83 - 85 up here today, too, but tomorrow, it's back to normal (fifties, maybe low 60s, and rain!) Hope your day goes well, Papa Joe!

Al
Posted by: Bobby, April 7, 2010, 8:30am; Reply: 355
One more day of the yellow/green pollen fog here in GA, then some nice rain tomorrow to clean everything off.  Thinking of you today Joe, and hoping Carrie Ann takes really good care of you today.
Posted by: Fefe, April 7, 2010, 10:53am; Reply: 356
Bobby, thanks for the tip that I will need to stock up on allergy meds for the ride to GA!

Papa Joe, I hope you are doing well. It would be nice to get to see you during my brief visit down your way.
Posted by: Bobby, April 7, 2010, 12:33pm; Reply: 357
Fefe, the pollen counts down here are off the chain, so bring your meds!  Even with some rain passing through tomorrow, it'll still be bad.
Posted by: Moonshine, April 7, 2010, 2:03pm; Reply: 358
The rain will just make it sticky! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Moonshine, April 8, 2010, 7:07am; Reply: 359
Morning! I heard you and Carrie Ann did great yesterday!

Random spotting-I walked out of my house last night to see a guy driving a bobcat up the driveway......with a dead cow in the bucket. YUCK!
Only in Clermont! Hee haw!
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, April 8, 2010, 7:09am; Reply: 360
Good Morning, Papa Joe and Carol! Another day predicted near 80 degrees today, but rain coming this afternoon and tonight. Hope your week has been a good one!
Al
Posted by: Frosty, April 8, 2010, 7:45am; Reply: 361
Good morning Papa Joe and Pearl.  Thinking about you.  Hoping that you have a good day today.

Love ya,

Jwan
Posted by: Lisajan, April 8, 2010, 9:42am; Reply: 362
Looks like I get some Papa Joe time next week...Good talking to you yesterday, honey....Carrie and PJ had a good time together yesterday...Papa Joe is doing good...

LJ
Posted by: Moonshine, April 8, 2010, 6:52pm; Reply: 363
So I was trying to figure out how I could be a caregiver for the day and hang out with you PaPa Joe but in less than 6 days I have been hit twice and had a huge rock crack my windsheild..lol I think you might wanna stay outta my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a good night and I hope to see you soon. Love you both.
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, April 9, 2010, 6:44am; Reply: 364
Friday morning! And it's raining! And supposed to go back down below freezing tonight here.

I'm hearing rumors that there is a certain young gal in Clermont, driving certain car with targets painted all over it! I think maybe we all need to get together and wrap that car in neon-colored foam rubber!

Have a good day, Papa Joe!
Posted by: Carrie Ann, April 9, 2010, 9:54am; Reply: 365
Prayers now coming from Illinois until I get back.

Love you Papa Joe and Pearl.
Posted by: Calamity, April 10, 2010, 2:04am; Reply: 366
Mornin all!
up at 3am to do a mission!!!!!   I think the hot air those few days warped our brains.
have a great day Joe and Carol!  (and everybody else)
Posted by: Rambone, April 10, 2010, 2:19am; Reply: 367
Early mission today Joe, love you bro.
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, April 10, 2010, 5:27am; Reply: 368
Good Morning, Papa Joe! At 0600 hrs here in NEPA, it's about 32 degrees and a little cloudy. Today, the Aviation Club of Marywood University, Scranton , PA, is holding a funraiser at the Wilkes Barre/Scranton Intl Airport...food, games, airplane rides...all to raise money for the Carol Ann Drazba Memorial Fund, spearheaded by our Friends of the Forgotten Northeast Wing.  It is truly amazing how NEPA has come out in full force to support this idea, started by a small handful of our members who wanted to honor a fallen hero, one of the first two nurses and women to die in Vietnam. And it all started on Wreath-laying Day in December!
Hope the sun comes out for this event, and hope it is shining on you today!

Gee....I wonder if that open-cockpit Stearman PT-17 is availabe for the rides! Or the T-6! I'm getting excited just thinking about it!
Posted by: Moonshine, April 10, 2010, 5:50am; Reply: 369
Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!! I am getting ready for Justin's ride. You know it has been a year since Patrick and I met. What a year!!!!!!!!!! I am so lucky I found someone who will put up with me! I feel so blessed everyday to have met him and to have all of you in our lives.

Hope you and Carol have a great weekend. Love you!
Posted by: Calamity, April 10, 2010, 6:16am; Reply: 370
First time in two years - our missionn turned into a stand-down at the airport.  Our young man wasn't on the plane.  We're hoping all is well.
Posted by: Moonshine, April 10, 2010, 6:22am; Reply: 371
Oh Calamity, I hope everything is okay.
Posted by: Calamity, April 10, 2010, 6:53am; Reply: 372
We all do!
Posted by: Lisajan, April 10, 2010, 6:58am; Reply: 373
Hey PJ heading out to Justin's ride, Hope you have a good time at the wedding:)
we keep missing each other on the phone but I will see you this week!!
Love you both
LJ
Posted by: budman54, April 10, 2010, 7:36am; Reply: 374
Good Morning PJ and Carol.  
The Sun is up in SWF and it looks like a great day for riding.  Take care of yourselves and know that we have you both in our prayer's.
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, April 11, 2010, 6:33am; Reply: 375
A Sunny Sunday Good Morning to ya, Papa Joe! We have a meeting of the Friends of the Forgotten Northeast Wing at 11:00 AM this morning...the annual election of board and officers. This could be interesting!
Posted by: T, April 11, 2010, 6:42am; Reply: 376
Hey PJ, I've attached a little mood music for ya. I had trouble attaching, so you will have to turn the sound up before listening. Grab a cup of coffee, relax and enjoy.  T
Posted by: Calamity, April 11, 2010, 7:00am; Reply: 377
Mornin from here too!

Today we're gonna go thank a retired USMC Col. for his service; he also makes most of the welcome homes in NJ.  Sunny but cool again.  

Enjoy your day!
Posted by: Rambone, April 11, 2010, 7:10am; Reply: 378
Quoted from T
Hey PJ, I've attached a little mood music for ya. I had trouble attaching, so you will have to turn the sound up before listening. Grab a cup of coffee, relax and enjoy.  T

T, how come you chose the USAF band for this ? Jarheads don't know which end to blow in ??? ;D ;D
Posted by: Rambone, April 11, 2010, 7:13am; Reply: 379
Mornin Joe , have a great day bro!!
Posted by: Moonshine, April 11, 2010, 8:26am; Reply: 380
Good morning PaPa Joe and Carol, have a great day!!!!!
Posted by: Calamity, April 12, 2010, 7:27am; Reply: 381
Ride was good, till almost home.  Ed hit a bump that bounced me so high my feet came off the boards and I was standing on air.  Almost missed one of them when landing.   Ten years ago, he did it on the sportster and the couple with us laughed so hard we had to stop.  Handyman laughed at one the other day.   One of these days he's going to throw me right off that ultra!  Enjoy your chuckles after the visuals!

Sunny and cool again - hope your day is as nice and you enjoy it!
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, April 12, 2010, 7:31am; Reply: 382
Quoted from Calamity
Ride was good, till almost home.  Ed hit a bump that bounced me so high my feet came off the boards and I was standing on air.  Almost missed one of them when landing.   Ten years ago, he did it on the sportster and the couple with us laughed so hard we had to stop.  Handyman laughed at one the other day.   One of these days he's going to throw me right off that ultra!  Enjoy your chuckles after the visuals!

Sunny and cool again - hope your day is as nice and you enjoy it!

Maybe you need a bungee cord across your lap?

Good morning, Papa Joe! Hope it's the start of a good week!
I'll be meeting later today with the new NEPA ASCs, Curt and Dave. I think they're gonna be great!

Posted by: Moonshine, April 12, 2010, 8:09am; Reply: 383
Good morning PaPa Joe and Carol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Frosty, April 12, 2010, 8:45am; Reply: 384
Good morning Papa Joe and Pearl.  Hoping this is gonna be a good week for you.

Frosty B.
Posted by: Tank, April 12, 2010, 9:33am; Reply: 385
Hey Papa Joe.  As great a day that we had for our WWII hero on Sunday, it would have been even better if you and Pearl were there.  If at all possible you need to come out and play.  We miss you guys. 8)

God Bless you both with strength and healing hands.

>>>>>Tank
Posted by: candb559, April 12, 2010, 11:53am; Reply: 386
afternoon PJ  hope everything is going well..was riding down your way yesterday and thought about you and Carol.  Let us know if we can help out  
Posted by: TMT, April 12, 2010, 2:35pm; Reply: 387
Hey Papa Joe,  Hoping you have a great week.
Posted by: Lisajan, April 12, 2010, 3:58pm; Reply: 388
Talked to PJ this afternoon...he is in good spirits...They took him off the Chemo for this week..His white count is a little low...I will get to see him in two days looking forward to it...
Love PJ and Pearl...
Posted by: Southern T and Pinky T, April 12, 2010, 9:57pm; Reply: 389
Hey Papa Joe and Carol,

I hope you have a good week. You and your family are in our thought and prayers.

Christie and Greg
Posted by: GUNZ SUE-SUE, April 12, 2010, 10:10pm; Reply: 390
Hey Papa Joe and Carol,
Hope all is going well, I know you are going to be in good hands for the next few days with CA and LJ coming your way!!
Hope all goes well and we might get to see you Friday.
Take Care---We Love you
Sue Sue and Smely
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, April 13, 2010, 6:34am; Reply: 391
Tuesday morning, a little cloudy here, hope it's bright and sunny for you, Papa Joe! My move to GA has had a little setback (my buyer backed out) but hopefully there will be another buyer along soon!

Hope your day goes well!

Al
Posted by: Moonshine, April 13, 2010, 8:47am; Reply: 392
Get ready PJ, the crazy ones are coming lol. I know they will take great care of you.
Posted by: Smely, April 13, 2010, 3:12pm; Reply: 393
Afternoon PaPa Joe!  Just thought I'd say hey before I left for work............HEY
Posted by: Lisajan, April 13, 2010, 4:09pm; Reply: 394
Spaghetti and Meatballs,Check, Chicken Enchilada casserole, Check, One more day till I get to have Papa Joe time...priceless....See ya Wed gonna stopping by to see JR then me and Snap will be knocking on your door...:)
Love you and Pearl.... Can't wait to see you both:)!....
Posted by: HIPPIE, April 13, 2010, 4:32pm; Reply: 395

Joe, it sounds like you still have time enough to run away from home, before  your "NURSES" take over the house.

Hey Pearl I hope you are doing good.
Posted by: Smely, April 13, 2010, 6:49pm; Reply: 396
Quoted from Lisajan
Spaghetti and Meatballs,.................

DAMN IT LISA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, April 14, 2010, 6:06am; Reply: 397
Good Morning, Papa Joe and Carol!!

Quoted from Lisajan
Spaghetti and Meatballs,Check, Chicken Enchilada casserole, Check, One more day till I get to have Papa Joe time...priceless....See ya Wed gonna stopping by to see JR then me and Snap will be knocking on your door...:)
Love you and Pearl.... Can't wait to see you both:)!....

Ditto Smely's comment!!

It just about 32 degrees here this morning...in 2007, we had 12" of snow on this date! Not today!

Posted by: Moonshine, April 14, 2010, 7:03am; Reply: 398
Hey PJ!!! Don't let Lisa get you into too much trouble lol.
LOVE YOU!
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, April 15, 2010, 6:37am; Reply: 399
I wanna hear about the Chicken Enchilada Cassarole, and the spaghetti and meatballs!

Good morning, Papa Joe! Another bright morning here...but the weekend is looking...well, "damp".
Posted by: Calamity, April 15, 2010, 7:04am; Reply: 400
Mornin'!  Not been on here for a little bit; doesn't mean I'm not thinking of you though!!!
Hope y'all have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Papa Joe, April 15, 2010, 7:10am; Reply: 401
Hey Everybody,
Thanks for the well wishes and my nurse for the day LJ is sending out this message.....I appreciate y'all thinking about me..... getting ready to head out to Emory

Calamity thank you for the Freinds of the Forgotten shirt..... I love it

Jake hope you are doing well and I need a list of your favorite bagpipe tunes....

I will be having my Spagettie and meatballs tonight I let you know if they are good...lol  

Huggy Thank you for my Harley shirt I love it too!!!!

Fefe sorry I missed you and whoo hoo and that outfit......Hope you get to come down again soon!!I see Jaydub loved the girls!  Hope to meet them too!!!!!lol

Y'all have a good one cuz I sure do...

Papa Joe
Posted by: Smely, April 15, 2010, 7:16am; Reply: 402
Cool PaPa Joe,  Hope to see you this weekend Bud.
Posted by: TMT, April 15, 2010, 7:23am; Reply: 403
Good morning Papa Joe and Nurse LJ.  Hope you have a great day.
Posted by: Moonshine, April 15, 2010, 7:27am; Reply: 404
Hey PaPa Joe and Nurse Lisa!!!!!!!!!! Have a good day.
Love you!
Posted by: SNAP, April 15, 2010, 8:49am; Reply: 405

Y'all have a good one cuz I sure do...

Papa Joe
[/quote]

HA!!!!!

Posted by: Bobby, April 15, 2010, 9:34am; Reply: 406
Mornin' Joe.  Hope you have a good day today and tomorrow with Sassy/Chop.  CA said there were a few "bumps in the road" yesterday with the schedule, but we hope today goes a little smoother.  Saw the pictures of your "Jason Mask".  Pretty scary!  Hope you can retire that thing soon.  Speaking of soon, I hope to get down your way soon to get in some visit time.

Take care, and enjoy the gourmet food!

Bobby
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, April 16, 2010, 6:27am; Reply: 407
Good Morning, Papa Joe! Hope your Friday is a good one, followed by a great weekend!
Posted by: Papa Joe, April 16, 2010, 7:31am; Reply: 408
Good Morning everyone it is a beautuful day in Georgia!!!
Lisajan and I are about to leave for another big adventure making friends and spreading love everywhere we go!!!  

If for some reason we wind up in jail please send bail money....LOL

I want y'all to know how much love is coming from me to y'all every single day!!Never doubt the power of good that is all of our hearts...

Song for the day I'm Alive.....Kenny Chesney

T  I am trying to fina a Harry Connick song for you but have not found the right one yet, until then listen to Jonas brothers...lol ;D

Love you all..
PJ
Posted by: Calamity, April 16, 2010, 7:40am; Reply: 409
We love you too; I think you know that!

As for bail money, not sure you'd really need it with LJ, but I have a small emergency fund.   ;)
Get as much enjoyment out of the day as you can!  
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, April 16, 2010, 7:54am; Reply: 410
Haven't got much in the way of bail money...but I know someone who might be able bake a cake with a file in it.
Posted by: Bobby, April 16, 2010, 8:40am; Reply: 411
PJ, I think we got y'all covered with all of the LEO contacts we now have in the greater ATL metro area.   No worries - - you and LJ have a very DILLIGAF day!  Go crazy.....   ;D
Posted by: Moonshine, April 16, 2010, 9:34am; Reply: 412
Have a great day you two nuts! We love you PJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: victoryrider, April 16, 2010, 9:44am; Reply: 413
Wishing you the very best Papa Joe; have a great day; LJ and PJ, I'll gladly send bail money your way if needed!!
Posted by: Winger, April 16, 2010, 8:04pm; Reply: 414
Got to say Hello to Papa Joe today.  Called LJ while she was playing chauffer.  Sounded like Papa Joe was having a good time.  Sorry you missed that turn LJ.
Posted by: Moonshine, April 17, 2010, 6:16am; Reply: 415
Good morning!!! Patrick and I are getting ready to head down to Columbus. I am soooooooooo excited to meet 1SG Tinker today. We support soldiers who are deployed because it is the right thing to do-when you get a letter or email back it is special. But when you become friends with one of your Heros it is special. And to meet your Hero-very special!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will make sure to say hello from all of you guys.
PaPa Joe-hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!

Hey BIGN-keep your phone on you today!!!!!!!!!!!! We are going to call you with Tinker!
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, April 17, 2010, 6:22am; Reply: 416
Gppd Mornng, Papa Joe!

We're off to mug 'n' hug a Marine this morning. It may be wet, and chilly, but we ain't skeert.

Have a good Saturday!

Al
Posted by: Lisajan, April 17, 2010, 8:29am; Reply: 417
Back from Papa Joes we had a very busy two days and lots of quality time together...Like I said priceless...PJ is doing great and I get to see him again today:)  

Posted by: Lisajan, April 17, 2010, 8:30am; Reply: 418
Quoted from Winger
Got to say Hello to Papa Joe today.  Called LJ while she was playing chauffer.  Sounded like Papa Joe was having a good time.  Sorry you missed that turn LJ.

HAha Winger you will have to talk to Papa Joe about my driving... ;) He will have alot to say...:)
Posted by: Calamity, April 17, 2010, 2:26pm; Reply: 419
sounds like we're lucky to still have our bail fund!
Great day up here; hope the same there!!!
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, April 18, 2010, 7:02am; Reply: 420
Wet and chilly again on Sunday morning, but also slippery! Can't get out of my garage! Hope it's warm and sunny in GA...and I was there to see it!

Have a great Sunday, Papa Joe!
Posted by: Lisajan, April 18, 2010, 9:20am; Reply: 421
Beautiful Day...Got to wake up and have Papa Joe's smiling face at my kitchen table this morning...He and Pearl spent the night after KROD"S going away party part two...We had a great time with great friends, times to treasure always...:)

Love you Papa Joe and Pearl see you both again soon!
Posted by: TMT, April 18, 2010, 10:18am; Reply: 422
Great seeing you Papa Joe and Carol.  Sorry I had to leave at 10 but too much fun Is Against the Law and I was having a blast.
Posted by: Moonshine, April 18, 2010, 1:50pm; Reply: 423
We hate missing seeing you both PJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry we missed it but we had a special Soldier to visit in Columbus. It was the first chance I had to meet him since we started talking over a year ago. Glad you had a good weekend!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Moonshine, April 18, 2010, 2:00pm; Reply: 424
Our Hero-
Posted by: GUNZ SUE-SUE, April 18, 2010, 2:09pm; Reply: 425
Great seeing you Papa Joe and Carol, can't wait til the next get together with you, Carol--great eating marshmallows off snappy's rake with ya...Lol
Was a night to remember
Love you both
SueSue
Posted by: JohnDelivers, April 18, 2010, 2:18pm; Reply: 426
Wow... miss this thread for a few days and you're six pages behind.

Hope all is well PJ.  I see you're still in good hands.
Posted by: Smely, April 18, 2010, 3:17pm; Reply: 427
Great seeing Papa Joe, Pearl, KROD, Debbie, Rocky, Joanie and PAPA JOE last night.  We had a blast.  I have a bucket list of things I want to do before I die......... HAVE A CAMP FIRE IN AN HIGH FALOOTIN' NEIGHBORHOOD WITH MY BESTIST FRIENDS.........CHECK!  Thanks Rocky and Snap.
Posted by: Calamity, April 18, 2010, 3:30pm; Reply: 428
marshamallows on a rake???????????

Moonshine - glad you met your penpal!
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, April 18, 2010, 3:59pm; Reply: 429
Quoted from Calamity
marshamallows on a rake???????????

!

You can do hot dogs that way, too!

Posted by: Rambone, April 19, 2010, 4:01am; Reply: 430
Mornin Joe and Pearl, hope you have a great day today. ;)

Ya don't know what poop that rake was used for guys. Just do yer grillin the old fashioned way.
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, April 19, 2010, 6:05am; Reply: 431
Monday morning, and the sun is shining, although there is frost on pumpkin...or more like the grass.

Hope today begins a good week, Papa Joe.
Posted by: Frosty, April 19, 2010, 8:51am; Reply: 432
Good morning Papa Joe.  Sorry I missed seeing you Saturday nite.  Hope this is the first day of a really good week for you.  Love ya !

Frosty B.
Posted by: Bobby, April 19, 2010, 9:34am; Reply: 433
Quoted from Rambone
Mornin Joe and Pearl, hope you have a great day today. ;)

Ya don't know what poop that rake was used for guys. Just do yer grillin the old fashioned way.

Harry, that is just soooo wrong.  I will never be able to look at steaks on the grill in the same way ever again.  But thanks for ruining my appetite - - I needed to lose 20 lbs anyway..... LOL!

Joe, great to see you and Pearl this weekend.  You look awesome for what you've been through so far.  Keep up the great job kickin cancer's ass, and we'll see you soon.  Love you both....

Bobby
Posted by: Rambone, April 19, 2010, 4:23pm; Reply: 434
Quoted from Bobby

Harry, that is just soooo wrong.  I will never be able to look at steaks on the grill in the same way ever again.  But thanks for ruining my appetite - - I needed to lose 20 lbs anyway..... LOL!

Bobby
Glad I could help Bobby. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

Posted by: Calamity, April 19, 2010, 6:47pm; Reply: 435
I like this picture much better!
Posted by: Smely, April 20, 2010, 1:24am; Reply: 436
Quoted from Bobby

Bobby

STEAKS???  Think of that everytime you eat a HOTDOG!
Posted by: Rambone, April 20, 2010, 2:41am; Reply: 437
Quoted from bluesmanNEPA
They say it takes all kinds of people to make the world go 'round, and Harry, you are definitely one of a kind.

I haven't seen this T-shirt on you yet!...

How about this T-shirt? I like this look. ;D

Posted by: Moonshine, April 20, 2010, 4:10am; Reply: 438
Hey PaPa Joe and Carol, good morning!!!!!!!!!!!
I keep getting on here way toooooooo early to see the pics from Rambone lol.
Have a great week, love you!
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, April 20, 2010, 7:22am; Reply: 439
I was only going to leave my pic up for a few hours, then delete it....then Harry "quoted" it! No matter anyway...it disappeared from my "webshots" album. Guess it had a copyright imbedded or something...I stole it from Google images.

Anyway....Good Morning, Papa Joe! It's looking to be a busy day, a busy week up here in NEPA! But never too busy to drop by to say "hey" to ya!

Al
Posted by: Lisajan, April 20, 2010, 8:09am; Reply: 440

From Joe's Blog

Let me just say that I have been using this blog to thank many people for their love, prayers & support. I have been using it also to keep you updated with the day to day events and mostly the laughing moments. I have used this blog as therapy for my own self.

I think I'm able to begin to share "other things" with you all, our family and our friends.

Joe has been searching for some kind of sense to this all. He has been touched by the strength of others in their faith in the belief in God and the power of prayer. Never in our marriage have we prayed openly together until now. Joe believes there is "A Plan" that he is not in charge of his destiny but that it is in God's hands with God's timing. He also believes that "good things" are coming out of this that would not have, had it not been for this journey. There have been some specific things to happen since this journey began to strengthen Joe's faith in God.

Well I'm back.............couldn't stay focused at work after finding out that the 2 weeks that Joe will have missed by not taking the chemo drug will result in no additional intake of the drug extended at the end of the 6 weeks of treatment. Left work early today:(

Christopher arrived for the night and was given the duty of giving Joe "The Cancer Haircut" which is so much better than having missing patches of hair that makes you look like one sick dude. I video the event and will post it asap. All he needs now is a suntan on that virgin scalp!!!

Carol
Posted by: SNAP, April 20, 2010, 8:22am; Reply: 441
Harry, you have to be laughing when your typing the words in the google search bar when you go looking for your pictures......or do you already have them on your computer???
Posted by: Moonshine, April 20, 2010, 9:29am; Reply: 442
I think he has them in a file on his computer lol.
Posted by: Rambone, April 20, 2010, 5:19pm; Reply: 443
Quoted from SNAP
Harry, you have to be laughing when your typing the words in the google search bar when you go looking for your pictures......or do you already have them on your computer???
Yes, I laugh my ass off.  Snap, when I post those off the wall pics on forum, they are ONLY meant to make someone smile. Not to hurt or offend just smile. Like this one of Carrie Ann on her bike. ;D

Posted by: SNAP, April 21, 2010, 6:09am; Reply: 444
Quoted from Rambone
Yes, I laugh my ass off.  Snap, when I post those off the wall pics on forum, they are ONLY meant to make someone smile. Not to hurt or offend just smile. Like this one of Carrie Ann on her bike. ;D

They do make me laugh!!!!
Posted by: Moonshine, April 21, 2010, 7:07am; Reply: 445
Good morning PaPa Joe and Carol! Patrick is telling me the house might be done at the end of May now. I hope you both can come up and see it. We really want to have a big party and surprise our builder Ted. He is a Vietnam Veteran as were his four brothers. We want to do something special for him. I will let you know when it will be!!!

LOVE YOU!
Posted by: Moonshine, April 21, 2010, 7:49am; Reply: 446
Day 1 of framing-
Posted by: Lisajan, April 21, 2010, 8:22am; Reply: 447
papa Joe needs a little sun on his dome:)  Christopher his son gave him a shave Monday night...I talked to PJ yesterday and he like his new look...I think it is sexy... ;)
Posted by: Calamity, April 21, 2010, 8:28am; Reply: 448
WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I can see all that lipsitck left from smooches already!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Moonshine, April 21, 2010, 9:01am; Reply: 449
Such a good picture of them!
Posted by: Bobby, April 21, 2010, 10:32am; Reply: 450
Joe, Hollywood is calling.  They are looking for the next James Bond!  Looks awesome!!!  I see a really bad-ass do-rag in your future too!
Posted by: Rambone, April 22, 2010, 4:10am; Reply: 451
                                                             Mornin Joe.
Just wanted to let you know that you are very much loved and my prayers for you will never stop bro. Hope your day is a good one filled with joy and happiness.

That sounded like something Jane would say.
   ??)
Posted by: Moonshine, April 22, 2010, 4:22am; Reply: 452
Whew...that was a safe video lol. Mornin PaPa Joe!!!! Patrick says hello. Love you!
Have a great day.
Posted by: Rambone, April 22, 2010, 5:06am; Reply: 453
Quoted from Moonshine
Whew...that was a safe video lol.  
This time.   ;)

Hey Ash, how come only eight toes get the bling?                ;D    ;D

Posted by: T, April 22, 2010, 6:23am; Reply: 454
Carrieann, are you that small?? PJ, welcome to the chrome dome club. Its exclusive, and now that yer a member, you gotta get some color on that lightbulb of yours. And I dont mean a tattoo, although a big Marine corp emblem would be a nice touch!!  Tell Hippie to give it a try, too.   T
Posted by: Moonshine, April 22, 2010, 7:03am; Reply: 455
Rambone how did you get that pic of my toes lol????
Hey PJ, here is a pic of two of the babies...they look innocent here but those two are crazy dogs!
Posted by: Calamity, April 22, 2010, 7:06am; Reply: 456
Quoted from Moonshine
Rambone how did you get that pic of my toes lol????

Same way he's gotten those "great" pics of me!   Now it's your turn and I'm safe!   ;D

Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, April 22, 2010, 9:06am; Reply: 457
Welcome to the club, Papa Joe!!

Posted by: candb559, April 22, 2010, 11:46am; Reply: 458
Had to put on my sunglasses to look at that pic of PJ...lol.  Joe I know what you are going through because we went through the chemo thing with my mom last year. Good thing is today she is fine. So you see...there is real hope that you will pull through this wihtout any problems. I hope and pray so.   And BTW...the hair grows back  lol
Posted by: Rambone, April 22, 2010, 5:26pm; Reply: 459
Quoted from bluesmanNEPA
Welcome to the club, Papa Joe!!

OMG !!!!  Pumpkins will never look the same now.

The guy on the right looks really stupid too. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Posted by: Calamity, April 22, 2010, 7:16pm; Reply: 460
Quoted from candb559
Had to put on my sunglasses to look at that pic of PJ...lol.  Joe I know what you are going through because we went through the chemo thing with my mom last year. Good thing is today she is fine. So you see...there is real hope that you will pull through this wihtout any problems. I hope and pray so.   And BTW...the hair grows back  lol

My neighbor's grew back curly!   :)
Posted by: Moonshine, April 23, 2010, 7:03am; Reply: 461
Good morning PaPa Joe! You are gonna love this, last night Patrick and our builder were talking and they look over to see one of the guys trying light his cigarette using a circular saw and a nail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love you, have a great Friday!
Posted by: TMT, April 23, 2010, 7:12am; Reply: 462
Morning Papa Joe.  Last day before the rain comes to get out and get that head suntanned.
Posted by: HIPPIE, April 23, 2010, 8:48am; Reply: 463

How much & what number sunscrreen is needed to protect a newly shaved GRAPE ! Joe have a great fun filled day.
Posted by: Bobby, April 23, 2010, 1:21pm; Reply: 464
Just finished power washing the house, the outside furniture, the walkway, the "wrap-around deck", and made the yard look really nice for Paisley's birthday party tomorrow - - - AND IT'S GONNA FRICKIN POUR!   :(

Oh well, I guess we'll see how the inside of the house does with 50+ people in it!  LOL!

Have a great day, Joe.  See you soon.  Love you too Pearl!   ;)
Posted by: Rambone, April 23, 2010, 5:05pm; Reply: 465
Quoted from Moonshine
Good morning PaPa Joe! You are gonna love this, last night Patrick and our builder were talking and they look over to see one of the guys trying light his cigarette using a circular saw and a nail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are the guys building your dream home?

I'll pray for you too Ash and Patrick.

Posted by: HIPPIE, April 23, 2010, 6:16pm; Reply: 466

Rambone, I could have soooooo much fun with those pictures at Ashleigh's exspense. I will be nice for a change.
Posted by: Rambone, April 24, 2010, 3:02am; Reply: 467
Quoted from HIPPIE

Rambone, I could have soooooo much fun with those pictures at Ashleigh's exspense. I will be nice for a change.
Go for it but be gentile. She may have one in the oven. ;D ??) ;)

Posted by: HIPPIE, April 24, 2010, 6:06am; Reply: 468

Does the idea of shaving a ass & teaching to walk backwards come to mind 8)
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, April 24, 2010, 8:48am; Reply: 469
What a way to wake up Papa Joe on a Saturday morning!! Those pics actually inflict pain!
Posted by: Lisajan, April 24, 2010, 8:27pm; Reply: 470
Rambone you are going to hell with TMT...all I have to say...LOL ;D  Better both be packing your hand baskets!
Posted by: Moonshine, April 26, 2010, 7:36am; Reply: 471
Good Morning PaPa Joe and Carol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And good morning all you nuts lol. Hope you had a great weekend. We got a roof now! I have never seen a man so excited about a roof-Patrick is like a little kid.

Have a great day and know we love you!
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, April 26, 2010, 8:27am; Reply: 472
Happy Monday, Papa Joe and Georgia! It's a wet one up here, hope it's better where you are.
Got totally soaked yesterday on a last-minute Welcome Home. Rain, hail, wind, fog, thunder and lightning...only four bikes. I was one of the idjuts that rode!
Posted by: Lisajan, April 26, 2010, 8:42am; Reply: 473
Bluesman you will fit right in with us other idjuts we did that on Saturday but would do it again for SSGT Whiteheads family:)
Posted by: Bobby, April 26, 2010, 8:42am; Reply: 474
Mornin' Joe and Pearl!  Hope it's a good week for you.  
Posted by: Moonshine, April 27, 2010, 7:23am; Reply: 475
Good morning PJ! Our buddy Elliot up in Blairsville set up a camera to see what is hanging out in his back yard at night-look what he found!!!!!
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, April 27, 2010, 8:55am; Reply: 476
'Mornin', Papa Joe and Georgia! Another dreary, cold, wet one here!

Quoted from Lisajan
Bluesman you will fit right in with us other idjuts we did that on Saturday but would do it again for SSGT Whiteheads family:)

And now I'm hoping for a chance to wash the scoot before Thursday's mission. I just may have to wash it in the rain!
Posted by: Bobby, April 27, 2010, 10:29am; Reply: 477
No problem.  That's the only way Hippie's bike ever gets washed!   ;D
Posted by: HIPPIE, April 27, 2010, 11:12am; Reply: 478
Hey it resembles that!!!     It gets bathed 2 - 3 times a year. I am to busy riding it to stop & wash it.

The end of May begining of June I am taking about a 3,000 mile trip. I might just have to wash it after I get home.
Posted by: Lisajan, April 27, 2010, 11:39am; Reply: 479
Hey new ASC you need a pic for your avatar:)
Posted by: Lisajan, April 27, 2010, 11:51am; Reply: 480
like this one
Posted by: Calamity, April 27, 2010, 2:00pm; Reply: 481
Hey y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody sounds like things are going as well as they can all over the place!!!!!!!
Sure miss you!!!!!!!!    Get a hug fest going on behalf of us up here!!!   :K)
Posted by: SNAP, April 27, 2010, 2:19pm; Reply: 482
Quoted from Calamity
Hey y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody sounds like things are going as well as they can all over the place!!!!!!!

You got it!

Posted by: T, April 27, 2010, 4:32pm; Reply: 483
Quoted from Calamity
Hey y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most of us up here, that is. I'll pass on the hugfest. Hello PPJ. Just wanted to put some rain on that there hug, love fest thingy. When do yuz guyz start the Kum Ba Yah song?  Wanna buy some tie die?  T

Posted by: HIPPIE, April 28, 2010, 6:01am; Reply: 484
Quoted from Bobby
No problem.  That's the only way Hippie's bike ever gets washed!   ;D

I will have to give it a bath Saturday. Sunday is the 2nd annual BLESSING OF THE BIKES at His Hands. Last year there were about 100 bikes. This year we hope to bless 150 or more.

Anyone who would like to have their bike blessed for the riding season to  come, please join us. Church starts at 10:00 on the dot. The blessing will be after church lets out. This should be around 11:15

His Hands is located across the street from the Lowes in Woodstock.
Posted by: HIPPIE, April 28, 2010, 6:14am; Reply: 485
Quoted from Lisajan
like this one

Hook me up. I always have problems when I try & put on up.
Posted by: Moonshine, April 28, 2010, 7:04am; Reply: 486
Hey PaPa Joe and Carol! Good morning. Here is a picture of the house and the roof Patrick is so excited about lol. I tried telling him I should be a stay at home mom with all of the furkids...all 16 of them but it didn't work so I am going to start job searching soon. Just can't do 85 miles each way to my current job once I move. Hope you have a great day, we love you!
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, April 28, 2010, 7:31am; Reply: 487
Wow, Miss Moonshine...the castle is really coming along nicely!

Frost and snow flurries this morning! And the same predicred for tomorrow morning, and I need to be on the road by 0700 hrs, at about 30 degrees. (Although it is supposed to go up to the sixties).

I'll be thinking about Papa Joe and all the people in sunny Georgia, as I head out with all my layers on, looking like the Michelin Man.
Posted by: T, April 28, 2010, 7:36am; Reply: 488
"...I'll be thinking about Papa Joe and all the people in sunny Georgia, as I head out with all my layers on, looking like the Michelin Man."

Hey Al, its aint the layers of clothes that make you look like the Michelin man.  Papa Joe
Posted by: Moonshine, April 28, 2010, 9:06am; Reply: 489
T I think you need a big HUG!
Posted by: Calamity, April 28, 2010, 10:16am; Reply: 490
and lots of smiley faces     Rambone
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, April 28, 2010, 10:29am; Reply: 491
Quoted from T
"...I'll be thinking about Papa Joe and all the people in sunny Georgia, as I head out with all my layers on, looking like the Michelin Man."

Hey Al, its aint the layers of clothes that make you look like the Michelin man.  Papa Joe

I think T is sayin' I'm full of BS! or hot air, like the Michelin Man.

Posted by: T, April 28, 2010, 11:38am; Reply: 492
Quoted from bluesmanNEPA

I think T is sayin' I'm full of BS! or hot air, like the Michelin Man.

HEY !!!!!! PPJ said that didn't he?

Posted by: HIPPIE, April 28, 2010, 4:45pm; Reply: 493
Quoted from Lisajan
like this one

How do you like the new one?
Posted by: T, April 28, 2010, 5:23pm; Reply: 494
Quoted from HIPPIE

Gotta be honest, I liked the old one better! Harry

Posted by: TMT, April 29, 2010, 6:53am; Reply: 495
Morning Papa Joe.  Hope you have a great day.  
Posted by: SNAP, April 29, 2010, 6:59am; Reply: 496
Quoted from HIPPIE

Very nice. That was a good day.

Posted by: Calamity, April 29, 2010, 7:28am; Reply: 497
GOOD MORNING JOE, CAROL, ET AL!!!!!!!!!
Sending wishes for a bright, sunshiny day in all aspects!
Posted by: HIPPIE, April 29, 2010, 5:38pm; Reply: 498

Papa Joe & Pearl, I hope that your are just kicking back enjoying things. I tip a cold barley type beverage to both of you. Peal I found us a new good one!!
Posted by: Lisajan, April 29, 2010, 6:29pm; Reply: 499
Hey PJ good to talk to you today glad you are being able to get some sun on that dome...:)
Love you and Pearl...
Posted by: Lisajan, April 29, 2010, 6:30pm; Reply: 500
Quoted from HIPPIE

Excellent!

Posted by: Hilsen, April 29, 2010, 8:40pm; Reply: 501
Thinking about you, PJ, and Pearl. Just wanted to say "Hi" from the Land of Lincoln.    
Posted by: Bobby, April 29, 2010, 9:02pm; Reply: 502
What up Pearl and PJ??  Hope today was a good day for both of you.  Joe, keep the SPF on that dome or you're gonna peal like crazy!  See you soon....

Love to you BOTH!

Bobby
Posted by: HIPPIE, April 30, 2010, 5:57am; Reply: 503
Good morning PJ & Pearl. Just wanted to drop by & let you know you were on my mind & in my heart. Have a great day & may GOD shine on your path.
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, April 30, 2010, 7:10am; Reply: 504
Good Morning, Papa Joe, and Happy Friday! It looks like a sunny, pleasant one up here. Guess that means I'll be riding the John Deere more than the HD today...the grass looks like a wheat field.

Yesterday's mission really woke up those old "riding muscles" that haven't had much attention over the winter. I had leg cramps all night! Of course, the extra miles we added to the day with Dave's "shortcut" home might have had something to do with it, but it was a beautiful day...windy, but pleasant.

Hope the sun is shining on ya down there!

Al
Posted by: Moonshine, April 30, 2010, 7:15am; Reply: 505
Hey hey PaPa Joe and Carol!!! Happy Friday, beautiful day here in Norcorss.
Hope you have a great weekend. Love you!
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, April 30, 2010, 6:11pm; Reply: 506
Papa Joe, I grilled an extra Rock Cornish Game Hen for ya.....yours seems to have laid an onion!!

Why do the call them that, anyway? Rock?....maybe in the gizzards in the giblets pack, but they don taste like corn at all.  And game? How much game is invloved in picking them out of the freezer? And hens? Don't they make roosters, too? And how would I know which is which? I think they remove them parts!

Al

Posted by: Calamity, April 30, 2010, 6:28pm; Reply: 507
I used to roast them every Friday; added a little apple and mandarin orange to the stuffing.
Never thought of all the stuff you came up with.
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, May 1, 2010, 9:26am; Reply: 508
Quoted from Calamity
I used to roast them every Friday; added a little apple and mandarin orange to the stuffing.
Never thought of all the stuff you came up with.

Yep, granny smith apples and a few raisins, too sometimes.

It's lookin' like a pretty good Saturday here, Papa Joe. It's only 1030 hrs and already up in the high seventies. we may see mid-eighties today! Tomorrow, too, but some rain tomorrow into Monday....at least an inch of rain, they say.

Posted by: Rambone, May 1, 2010, 9:32am; Reply: 509
Quoted from bluesmanNEPA
Papa Joe, I grilled an extra Rock Cornish Game Hen for ya.....yours seems to have laid an onion!!

Why do the call them that, anyway? Rock?....maybe in the gizzards in the giblets pack, but they don taste like corn at all.  And game? How much game is invloved in picking them out of the freezer? And hens? Don't they make roosters, too? And how would I know which is which? I think they remove them parts!

Al

How come mine doesn't turn out that way??  Mornin Joe. :P

Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, May 2, 2010, 6:36am; Reply: 510
I think you put the onions in the wrong place, Harry. Or maybe I did with mine!

Good morning, Papa Joe! 0739 0n a May Sunday Morning, and alread over 70 degrees! Gonna hit the low eighties again, but rain is predicted for afternoon. I hope to ride to a meeting this morning, and back, before it hits. Hope your Sunday is a good one!
Posted by: Smely, May 3, 2010, 2:04am; Reply: 511
Hey Papa Joe,

Look who we found playing groopies to the band the other night.
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, May 3, 2010, 6:07am; Reply: 512
Good morning, Papa Joe and Georgia! Wet and foggy this morning here, but still in the sixties...at least for another day or so, then a cold wave moves in.

Still no new bites on the house here, since the one backed out.
Posted by: TMT, May 3, 2010, 7:06am; Reply: 513
Good morning Papa Joe.  Hope you have a great day and I will see you soon.
Posted by: Lisajan, May 3, 2010, 8:44am; Reply: 514
Quoted from Smely
Hey Papa Joe,

Look who we found playing groopies to the band the other night.

Haha that is funny!

Posted by: HIPPIE, May 4, 2010, 6:03am; Reply: 515

Good morning Joe & Pearl. I hope that the day holds many good things for you guys.
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, May 4, 2010, 6:37am; Reply: 516
Tuesday morning 0730...Good Morning! the sun is shining, but we'll have thundershowers mid-day.  I hope they're past by 5:00 so I can ride to a meeting tonight, I had to take the truck last night...raining  when I left, and I didn't much feel like riding 100 miles in the rain then sitting thru a meeting soaking and dripping.

hope it's a beautifyl day in Georgia!!

And hey, my band could use a couple of those "groopies" !!
Posted by: Moonshine, May 4, 2010, 7:13am; Reply: 517
Morning PaPa Joe and Carol! They are painting the house this week, crazy since we started it on April 1st!!
We tried red but it looked really bad. And Grandma would have a fit lol. She already said since we have dark cherry cabinets we might as well decorate with Georgia bulldog stuff.
Hope you have a great Tuesday!
Posted by: Bobby, May 4, 2010, 9:34am; Reply: 518
Mornin Pearl and Joe.  Finishing up some work around the house and yard this morning before we head down your way.  Looking forward to a nice long visit, a successful trek to Emory tomorrow, and some Cinco De Mayo fun afterward back up here in Cobb with all of your buds.  Get ready for a good couple of days, OK??  See y'all soon.
Posted by: GUNZ SUE-SUE, May 4, 2010, 9:41am; Reply: 519
Good Morning Papa Joe and Carol,
Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow hope today is a good day,
and get plenty of rest for all the hugs and kisses you will be receiving
tomorrow, you too Carol... Love you guys
Posted by: Lisajan, May 4, 2010, 11:08am; Reply: 520
Hey PJ and Pearl Looking forward to seeing you guys!!!
Hope today is a good one for you both and tomorrow is better!!

Love you
LJ and Snap
Posted by: Calamity, May 5, 2010, 5:07am; Reply: 521
Quoted from bluesmanNEPA
... and I didn't much feel like riding 100 miles in the rain then sitting thru a meeting soaking and dripping.

Any time you come to the meeting wet, you can put your clothes on the heater to dry!  I'm sure we can find a few dish or paper towels to dry you off.    ;)

Have the best day you can Joe et al!
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, May 5, 2010, 7:20am; Reply: 522
Good morning, Papa Joe and Georgia! Fifty degrees and sunny, breezy. Looks like a good day here, though, and hope it is for all y'all, too.

Another meeting last night! Two hours long! Tonight I have a jam session I'd love to go to ...if I can summon up a little "git up an' go". Most of it has got up and gone.

My grass is growing so fast, it looks like a what field again. Why can't it learn to stay mowed once it's mowed!!
Posted by: Moonshine, May 5, 2010, 7:30am; Reply: 523
Morning! Hope you have a great day today. I hate not being able to see you all tonight. I have no doubt you will drink some for me.
Posted by: TMT, May 5, 2010, 8:12am; Reply: 524
Good morning Papa Joe.  Looking forward to seeing you and Pearl tonight.  Have a great day.
Posted by: victoryrider, May 5, 2010, 4:46pm; Reply: 525
Papa Joe,

Just wanted to say hey to you and Pearl; hope you have a good night tonight; sounds like a great night could be in order!
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, May 6, 2010, 6:51am; Reply: 526
Good Morning, Papa Joe!!

It's wet, raining here, but that's okay... hope yur Thursday is a good one!
Posted by: Smely, May 6, 2010, 11:35am; Reply: 527
Mornin' Pappa Joe,

Both you and Pearl looked great last night.  Thanks for the gift.  It will never come off the bike.
Posted by: Bobby, May 6, 2010, 12:01pm; Reply: 528
Hey Joe and Pearl.  Thanks for letting me tag along with you and your Wednesday Caregiver (CA) yesterday, and for your wonderful hospitality on Tuesday night.  And what a great Cinco de Mayo party last night!  Those margaritas are now legend!  Wow!  Hope all went well today at Emory with your many meetings and treatments scheduled.  Look forward to the update.

Love to you both.....

Bobby
Posted by: Calamity, May 6, 2010, 1:55pm; Reply: 529
Thinking of you as always!    :K) and hugs
Posted by: Rambone, May 7, 2010, 9:43pm; Reply: 530
Hey Joe, you rock brother!!
Posted by: Moonshine, May 8, 2010, 6:00am; Reply: 531
Hey PaPa Joe and Carol! Hope you have a great weekend. Getting ready to head out for the diabetes Ride to Live. Then we are heading to Lulu to see Shannon, Maj Jenrette's wife.
I will say hey to all the Hooter's girls for you today!!!

Love you both!
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, May 8, 2010, 6:32am; Reply: 532
Good Morning, Papa Joe and Carol! It's Saturday, and raining. But that's fine with me, yesterday was a good day, and right now we do need a little rain here (although you'd never know it by looking at my grass!) Hope you have a great weekend.

Al
Posted by: Rambone, May 8, 2010, 8:41pm; Reply: 533
Got cold in a hurry today Joe. Hope all is well for you guys.

Gota go trim my grass too Al.
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, May 10, 2010, 7:17am; Reply: 534
Rambone, my grass has frost on it this morning!

Good morning Papa Joe and Carol. Happy Monday! Hope your weekend was a good one!

al
Posted by: Moonshine, May 10, 2010, 7:18am; Reply: 535
Good morning PaPa Joe! Here is the latest pic of the house. Hope you have a great week!
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, May 10, 2010, 7:43am; Reply: 536
Wow, that's a CASTLE!!
Posted by: TMT, May 10, 2010, 8:03am; Reply: 537
Good morning Papa Joe.  
Posted by: HIPPIE, May 11, 2010, 6:34am; Reply: 538

Good morning miss Pearl. Oh ya morning to you also Papa Joe. I hope that you two will have a wondeful day.
Posted by: Moonshine, May 12, 2010, 7:08am; Reply: 539
Good morning!!! Hope all goes well today-it's a big one.
So the house isn't done yet but the neighbor's dog has already made himself comfy on our porch lol...
Posted by: Lisajan, May 12, 2010, 7:53pm; Reply: 540
Hey Papa Joe...So the last radiation treatment happened today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YaY !!!NOW as T says, "Get back to work", I know know  nothing would make you happier-...WE still have some good stuff to get done ;)...Hope you have a great weekend and we get to talk WWR buisness again soon...
Love you and Pearl,
LJ and Snap!
Posted by: Smely, May 12, 2010, 11:59pm; Reply: 541
Yo Papa Joe,

Hope all went well with that last treatment.

Talk to you soon,

Smely and Sue-Sue
Posted by: HIPPIE, May 13, 2010, 6:15am; Reply: 542

I think I hear a bunch off coffee cups clinking together wishing you a good morning & good day.
Posted by: TMT, May 13, 2010, 7:33am; Reply: 543
Good idea Hippie,  Got my cup in the air.  Clank!!!
Posted by: T, May 13, 2010, 7:41am; Reply: 544
Quoted from HIPPIE

I think I hear a bunch off coffee cups clinking together wishing you a good morning & good day.

Naaa, that was me dropping mine. Mornin joe.  T

Posted by: Moonshine, May 13, 2010, 9:13am; Reply: 545
Morning!!! Hope all is well down there on your side of town. Love you both! Have a great day!
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, May 13, 2010, 10:14am; Reply: 546
Good Morning, Papa Joe! Hope all went well!

It's a bit late for a "Good Morning", but I guess it's okay since it's not noon yet!

Al
Posted by: Rambone, May 14, 2010, 3:51am; Reply: 547
Mornin Joe. Just a few words to let you know I'm thinkin about you bro. Hope your day is a great one.
Posted by: Moonshine, May 14, 2010, 7:14am; Reply: 548
Morning! Have a great weekend. Really proud of Carol and PaPa Joe's Biker Chics-they have raised a lot of money for the American Cancer Society (Relay for Life this weekend).
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, May 15, 2010, 8:20am; Reply: 549
Dropped by to say good morning, at the beginning of a long weekend, with the Walter Reed mission. Hope your weekend is a good one!

Al
Posted by: victoryrider, May 15, 2010, 8:28am; Reply: 550
Have a good weekend PJ!
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, May 16, 2010, 5:44am; Reply: 551
Good morning, Papa Joe!

Psycho and I are in DC, waiting for the rest of the group to arrive. We took a "scenic shortcut" yesterday...saw a bit of West VA on the way. Don't know how that happened. If we were going out of our way, we shoulda stopped by Georgia!

Good morning from Psycho and Al!
Posted by: Calamity, May 16, 2010, 8:00pm; Reply: 552
Papa Joe, you would've like today - lunch with young men and women at Walter Reed.  I did a short post in your "outta the box thread"; you'll have to read the posts in the confirmed/completed section about it.  Harry could tell you a lot.
Posted by: Moonshine, May 17, 2010, 7:17am; Reply: 553
Morning! Love you both. Have a great Monday.
Posted by: Lisajan, May 17, 2010, 9:45am; Reply: 554
Papa Joe I hope you are feeling better and have a better week than weekend...
Posted by: TMT, May 17, 2010, 9:56am; Reply: 555
Good Monday morning Papa Joe.  Hope you have a great week.
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, May 17, 2010, 5:23pm; Reply: 556
Mon., 1800 hrs, and hello to Papa Joe and all of Georgia. I'm recovering from my first "long ride" this year.  600 miles in a weekend may not be much to some...it wasn't much to me about two years ago, and I'm sure there will be much longer trips in the near future. I'm still adjusting to the kinks and stuff in the neck.

Psycho and I had a great trip to DC, to Walter Reed.  Funny how the trip down took 6 1/2 hrs, 320+ miles, and into West VA.....the trip home took a little over 4 hrs! But, we were hammerin'. I was riding lead most of the way, and every time we stopped, I kept tellin' Psycho..."I gotta slow it down, gotta set the CC at about 65. But, he kept pushin' me....I'd see a truck in the right lane a half a mile ahead, and look in my mirror....he's already in the hammer lane, waitin' for me to move over! What choice do I have.., move over and crank it with him!
Seriously...an excellent ride, and an excellent partner to ride with. I'd look to change lanes...he was already there.
It was his first long ride after surgery on his one real knee, and dammit, he done good. Put me to shame. But then I'll cop out on the "age difference" excuse.

Got more people coming to look at my place tomorrow...hope is not all lost.

God Bless All!
Al
Posted by: HIPPIE, May 18, 2010, 6:16am; Reply: 557

Good morning papa & Miss Pearl. Praying for a great day for the two of you.
Posted by: Lisajan, May 18, 2010, 6:56am; Reply: 558
Heard from Papa Joe last night he is feeling better on the up swing..We joke that it seems the docs want to screw up his weekends for some reason...Hope you have a great rest of the week PJ and Pearl and we will see you soon
XXOO
Posted by: Calamity, May 18, 2010, 7:06am; Reply: 559
Get the docs thank you gifts of golf balls - right weight, but off balance to screw up their weekends too!       :P
Come on Joe - I know you can think of something!!!!!!!!!!!!      ;D
Enjoy the thoughts any way!!    :K)

Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, May 18, 2010, 9:03am; Reply: 560
Quoted from Calamity
Get the docs thank you gifts of golf balls - right weight, but off balance to screw up their weekends too!       :P
Come on Joe - I know you can think of something!!!!!!!!!!!!      ;D
Enjoy the thoughts any way!!    :K)

Good Morning, Papa Joe, and all of Georgia!

I love that golf ball idea!

I need to sweep out....no, better make that rake out the dog hair before the realtor brings someone around at 1:30. It's raining,,,boo! That means they'll spend more time inside the house, and less looking at the land!
Anyway, cross yer fingers for me, okay?

Posted by: Rambone, May 19, 2010, 1:28am; Reply: 561
Hey Joe, how are you and Pearl doin these days. Sorry to be away so long, been real busy lately bro.  Went in for left shoulder surgery today, the pain won't stop and the meds keep me awake. Gota go bro. Take care. :)
Posted by: Moonshine, May 19, 2010, 8:22am; Reply: 562
Good morning!!! Glad you are feeling better PJ!!! We love ya!

Rambone, hope you are feeling better too! Little scared what the drugs might have you posting lol.
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, May 19, 2010, 11:24am; Reply: 563
Best wishes for a speedy recovery to Rambone, too!!

Hello, Papa Joe! It's just after noon, and cloudy and wet. We have an Honor flag line this evening for an Army Vet, and a m/c escort in the morning for him, to the cemetery. We won't melt in the rain!!

My house "looker" yesterday took about two steps in the door, and said "too much work for me!" and left. Oh well, there will be others...soon, I hope!
Posted by: Moonshine, May 19, 2010, 11:45am; Reply: 564
Damn it Al...we want you to move!
Posted by: HIPPIE, May 21, 2010, 6:00am; Reply: 565
Good rainy Friday morning to the both of you. I hope that you will have a great weekend.
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, May 21, 2010, 8:19am; Reply: 566
Hey, the sun is shining up here!

I'll be away all weekend on band work, so I hope your weekend is a good one!

Al
Posted by: Moonshine, May 21, 2010, 9:03am; Reply: 567
And it's raining here lol....
Good morning PaPa Joe and Carol! Happy Friday. I have spent the last few days packing with one of my other favorite people-my grandma. She says hello also. She lived in Conyers for about 20 years, sure do miss that house but now she resides in Vol land where everything is orange and football rules. Gotta get to packing...they put in our cabinets and our granite this week. Won't be long!

Love ya'll!!!
Posted by: Bobby, May 21, 2010, 2:06pm; Reply: 568
Quoted from Moonshine
And it's raining here lol....
Good morning PaPa Joe and Carol! Happy Friday. I have spent the last few days packing with one of my other favorite people-my grandma. She says hello also. She lived in Conyers for about 20 years, sure do miss that house but now she resides in Vol land where everything is orange and football rules. Gotta get to packing...they put in our cabinets and our granite this week. Won't be long!

Love ya'll!!!

Ash, how bout some more pics of the house??  Can't wait to see it.

Hey PJ and Pearl, hope you are doing OK today.  Been tending to some sick folks up this way - - Paisley has a bad viral infection for the last 3 days (not sleeping, momma not sleeping, everybody crabby!), and Lacey is battling a major infection too (cysts, UTI, chick stuff better left not elaborated on!), so we've been busy at the ER and trying to help out with that.  Doing some WWR missions this weekend, then off to the Left Coast next week.  We are also planning to spend Memorial Day weekend in St. Augustine, but still finalizing those details.

Hope to see you sometime after I get back, maybe on the 3rd if needed.  We'll stay in touch.

Love to you both....

Bobby
Posted by: Calamity, May 22, 2010, 5:56am; Reply: 569
Papa Joe and Pearl, hope this Saturday is a good one for you and that you're feeling a bit better Joe!  I hear you're gonna have some all-family time!   8)

Bobby - get those germs and things outta your house!  Have great and safe trips!!

Ashley & Patrick - so happy your house is getting so close to being a home.

Everybody else, hope all is well!  Give each other hugs from these Yankees!  Miss you and hope to see you in the not too distant future.
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, May 23, 2010, 6:22am; Reply: 570
From my buddy's computer in Delran NJ...good morning, Papa Joe and Georgia!

We had a great day yesterday...played music fpr an Elks MC Club charity run. The weather was beautiful, had a good turnout, lotsa great food, plus...after a long spell of not playing together as a unti, the band just fell together like it was just another day! Just like our WWR family, Sundance Band is a tight family! Five hours of playing went as smooth as a baby's butt!

But man, are my fingers sore! Feel like my telecaster was strung with barbed wire!
Posted by: Moonshine, May 23, 2010, 8:41am; Reply: 571
Good morning PaPa Joe, Carol and all the WWR family-
Sun is shining and it's gonna be HOT today. Got some more packing to do and all that fun stuff. Hope everyone has a great Sunday.
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, May 24, 2010, 6:36am; Reply: 572
Monday AM, 5/24 0730 hrs..

Good Morning, Papa Joe and Georgia! Another damp, dreary morning here in NEPA, but it is supposed to get better mid-week. Then down the tubes again for a wet, cool Memorial Day weekend. My grass looks like a jungle again! Every time I mow it, it just grows back! What's up with that!! Why don't it stay mowed!!
Posted by: HIPPIE, May 24, 2010, 7:08am; Reply: 573
Quoted from bluesmanNEPA
Monday AM, 5/24 0730 hrs..

....Every time I mow it, it just grows back! What's up with that!! Why don't it stay mowed!!

Are you using a faulty mower????
Posted by: HIPPIE, May 24, 2010, 7:10am; Reply: 574

Joe & Pearl. my heart, thoughts & prayers are with you today. I hope that you will have a good Monday.
Posted by: Calamity, May 24, 2010, 7:31am; Reply: 575
Mornin' all!  Dreary here too.  Weather and mood, but just have to look at Joe's smiling face taped to my computer to brighten things up.

Yo Al, why not get sheep or mountain goat - no worries about gas prices, time to mow .......
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, May 24, 2010, 7:52am; Reply: 576
Quoted from Calamity

Yo Al, why not get sheep or mountain goat - no worries about gas prices, time to mow .......

Thought about that, but I can't see them blowing the snow off the driveway in the winter quite as well as the John Deere.

Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, May 24, 2010, 7:54am; Reply: 577
Quoted from HIPPIE

Are you using a faulty mower????

Better not be! When I bought this rig in 2004, it was like buying a Harley!!

Posted by: Moonshine, May 24, 2010, 8:04am; Reply: 578
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING! Hey PaPa Joe, hope you are doing well.
Wanted to show you a pic of our kitchen. Maybe it's me but I think it's too pretty to cook in lol.
Posted by: TMT, May 24, 2010, 8:50am; Reply: 579
Good morning Papa Joe.  Sure hope you have a better and pain free week.

Hey Moonshine,  Maybe you should lend Bluesman your goat.
Posted by: Moonshine, May 24, 2010, 9:19am; Reply: 580
Oh yea..Al you want Oswald lol??? He will eat anything.
Posted by: Papa Joe, May 24, 2010, 9:47pm; Reply: 581
Good News! Went to Emory today for additional blood work due to the blood clot. Joe's platelets are UP!!!!!!! They are at 117,000. Having said that, Joe will not continue on the clinical trial drug which apparently was the cause for his platelets to lower. On June 9th Joe will start back on the chemo drug, Temodar with what they refer to as the maintenance plan. This plan is 5 days every 28 days he will take Temodar at a higher dosage.

The swelling in his left leg due to the blood clot has gone down a little. Dr Voloschin said it would take a couple of weeks for the swelling to be totally gone.

His right eye is much better. The redness & pain are gone.

Joe has been extremely fatigued & weak but it was explained to us again today that this is due to the radiation treatment. We were told that around the 9th or 10th week he should be regaining his strength and be passed the fatigue for the most part. Joe asked me to let everyone know that this was to be expected and that each day he will get stronger.

We appreciate everything and everyone! Love you all!!!

Pearl
Posted by: Calamity, May 25, 2010, 4:18am; Reply: 582
BEST NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep kickin it, Joe!!!
Pearl, you are a rock of a woman - you two make the best team!!!!  
Hugs
Posted by: HIPPIE, May 25, 2010, 6:22am; Reply: 583

Praying for relief of the pain & regaining of strength.
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, May 25, 2010, 6:57am; Reply: 584
Quoted from Moonshine
Oh yea..Al you want Oswald lol??? He will eat anything.

Well, Snort has been trying to do his share...he loves to eat fresh, green grass; more "bull" than "dog"maybe...only problem is, he can't digest it, and I end paying for it!

Posted by: Moonshine, May 25, 2010, 7:09am; Reply: 585
Great news PaPa Joe!!!! So thrilled to hear that. You gotta get feeling better so you can come see the house in person. Here are some of the latest pictures..check it out we have grass!!! Well atleast for now lol...and here is a pic of my bathtub..yes it's mine. Patrick and the cat are banned...the cat from hell LOVES the bathtub. He sticks his head under the faucet and lets it drip on his head..has done that everyday for 12 years.

Love you both very much, praying hard from Clermont. You are always close to our hearts know that.
Posted by: candb559, May 25, 2010, 11:44am; Reply: 586
Joe,  glad to hear things are somewhat  better. Still keeping you in our prayers
Posted by: Rambone, May 25, 2010, 12:22pm; Reply: 587
Quoted from Moonshine
Great news PaPa Joe, here is a pic of my bathtub..yes it's mine. Patrick and the cat are banned...the cat from hell LOVES the bathtub. He sticks his head under the faucet and lets it drip on his head..has done that everyday for 12 years. One lucky cat!!!!

Love you both very much, praying hard from Clermont. You are always close to our hearts know that.
Very happy for you and Patrick, your house is a dream come true I'm sure. Now Ash, if you could post a pic of you in the bath tub, my day would end with a bang. ;D  Patrick, you know it's all fun and no disrespect intended.

Sorry Joe, didn't mean to corrupt your thread. I think we ALL would like to see that pic and may boost your spirits as well.  I'll drink to that!!! ;D ;D

Posted by: Rambone, May 25, 2010, 1:25pm; Reply: 588
Quoted from Rambone
Very happy for you and Patrick, your house is a dream come true I'm sure. Now Ash, if you could post a pic of you in the bath tub, my day would end with a bang. ;D  Patrick, you know it's all fun and no disrespect intended.

Sorry Joe, didn't mean to corrupt your thread. I think we ALL would like to see that pic and may boost your spirits as well.  I'll drink to that!!! ;D ;D

How about it guys ??????

Posted by: Moonshine, May 25, 2010, 2:19pm; Reply: 589
As much as I want you two guys to feel better-FORGET IT lol.
Posted by: Rambone, May 27, 2010, 7:11am; Reply: 590
Quoted from Moonshine
As much as I want you two guys to feel better-FORGET IT lol.
At least you're a good sport about it Ash. ;)
Mornin Joe, hope your day is a good one.

Posted by: Moonshine, May 27, 2010, 8:54am; Reply: 591
Hey PaPa Joe and Carol-hope you have a wonderful weekend at the lake. It is so beautiful up there. I am happy you get a long family weekend.

Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, May 27, 2010, 9:27am; Reply: 592
Quoted from Moonshine
Hey PaPa Joe and Carol-hope you have a wonderful weekend at the lake. It is so beautiful up there. I am happy you get a long family weekend.

I'll echo those sentiments! Have a great weekend!

Posted by: Calamity, May 27, 2010, 9:37am; Reply: 593
Those mountains are neat - there's another echo!
Posted by: Rambone, May 28, 2010, 4:25pm; Reply: 594
Quoted from Calamity
Those mountains are neat - there's another echo!
That's comming from under your hat Jane. ;D :K)

Posted by: Calamity, May 28, 2010, 4:49pm; Reply: 595
another fantasy spoiled     :o
Posted by: HIPPIE, May 29, 2010, 6:45am; Reply: 596

Joe & Pearl, enjoy your weekend away with the family. I hope that you have nothing but sunny skies & clear evenings to enjoy the moonlight by. Joe don't you go gett'n to frisky in the moonlight.
Posted by: Tank, May 29, 2010, 8:29am; Reply: 597
Hey Papa Joe and Pearl.  Enjoy yourselves  and know we are thinking of you both.  You are in my prayers.  

Take Care,

>>>>Tank
Posted by: Calamity, May 29, 2010, 8:35am; Reply: 598
Quoted from HIPPIE

Joe & Pearl, enjoy your weekend away with the family. I hope that you have nothing but sunny skies & clear evenings to enjoy the moonlight by. Joe don't you go gett'n to frisky in the moonlight.

You get as frisky as you want!!  
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, May 29, 2010, 11:57am; Reply: 599
Saturday Morning, the beginning of a wonderful and meaningful weekend! Papa Joe and Pearl, I hope it is a good one for you!
Posted by: Smely, May 29, 2010, 3:29pm; Reply: 600
Haven't talked to you for awhile Papa Joe.  Happy Memorial Day weekend.  Miss you Dude!
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, June 1, 2010, 7:00am; Reply: 601
Good Morning, Papa Joe! I hope you had a good weekend! It's going to be a wet Tuesday up here. I guess my grass will grom another foot before I can get it mowed again.

We're looking forward to the second birthday bash up here...wish you could be with us, but we'll send you pictures!
Posted by: Moonshine, June 1, 2010, 7:07am; Reply: 602
Good morning PaPa Joe and Carol-hope you had a wonderful weekend with your family!!!
I had the strangest dream this weekend. I dreamed PaPa Joe had a new pet and it was a penquin lol...strange but nice dreaming about you. Hope to see you both soon.
Posted by: Calamity, June 1, 2010, 7:22am; Reply: 603
I think I'd be afraid to look that dream up and find out the meaning!

Hope you had a great weekend and, if you got frisky, more power to ya!!  We had a couple with us in DC; glad they were no where near our room, cause I was afraid I'd get no sleep if they were.  G-d's gonna get the rest of us for our comments and laughter, but she was pretty much starting before we got there!

Back to the grind today - as in routine, work, docs and stuff!
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, June 1, 2010, 7:55am; Reply: 604
Quoted from Moonshine
Good morning PaPa Joe and Carol-hope you had a wonderful weekend with your family!!!
I had the strangest dream this weekend. I dreamed PaPa Joe had a new pet and it was a penquin lol...strange but nice dreaming about you. Hope to see you both soon.

A penguin, huh? Hmmmmm........interesting! Perhaps a tuxedo for an upcoming event, like maybe a wedding?
Posted by: Lisajan, June 1, 2010, 8:05am; Reply: 605
Hey everyone Pearl sent a texted last night PJ is in Emory he has an abscess on his brain...He is having surgery today, she asked no visitors or calls...till she lets us know otherwise...Bobby, Snap, CA or I will let you know how he is as soon as we do... :o

She asked that we pray hard for him....
Posted by: T, June 1, 2010, 8:50am; Reply: 606
Consider it done, our thoughts and prayers on their way. Be tough PPJ.  T
Posted by: Moonshine, June 1, 2010, 8:57am; Reply: 607
PRAYERS COMING!
Posted by: Calamity, June 1, 2010, 9:53am; Reply: 608
The PA chapter of the NWSs are praying right with ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: 0Fatboy1, June 1, 2010, 10:20am; Reply: 609
Prayers going out
Posted by: HIPPIE, June 1, 2010, 3:49pm; Reply: 610

Prayers on the way up.
Posted by: Rambone, June 1, 2010, 3:54pm; Reply: 611
Wishing and praying for the best Joe.
Posted by: Lisajan, June 1, 2010, 5:30pm; Reply: 612
Papa Joe 's surgery went well, they got the abscess and he is resting comfortable...There are many unanswered questions for both he and Carol right now....They did get to go to the Lake for a couple of days before having to bring Joe to the ER on Sunday....Joe will be in the hospital for a few days, they have to figure out what kind of germ is creating the problem before he can be put on right antibiotics....Please keep your prayers coming for both Carol and Joe....As soon as we know more we will let y'all know... :-/
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, June 1, 2010, 6:31pm; Reply: 613
Prayers are definitely going up!
Posted by: Calamity, June 1, 2010, 8:12pm; Reply: 614
Lisa, thank you so much for keeping us informed!  I know how difficult all this is for you!
The PA NWS have you all in our thoughts, prayers and cyber hugs!
Posted by: Winger, June 1, 2010, 9:57pm; Reply: 615
Prayers for PJ and Carol.  
Posted by: victoryrider, June 2, 2010, 2:02am; Reply: 616
Sending thoughts and prayers your way PJ and Pearl; thanks for keeping everyone in the loop LJ.
Posted by: TMT, June 2, 2010, 7:34am; Reply: 617
Good morning Papa Joe and Carol.  Hope your had a good night.
Posted by: Moonshine, June 2, 2010, 7:46am; Reply: 618
Good morning PaPa Joe and Carol-I know it might be a few days til you see this but wanted to let you know we are thinking of you both. Sending prayers everyday your way. We love you both.
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, June 2, 2010, 8:02am; Reply: 619
Thinking about Papa Joe this morning, and sending prayers!
Posted by: HIPPIE, June 2, 2010, 8:05am; Reply: 620
Papa Joe, get your six out of that hospital rack & back home. There are to many vets that need your love & support. The service men & women who are in harms way need you to.

Pearl, how did the boys like the HOBGOBLIN?

Hey Rambone, how about another one of your legendary pictures to help motivate Joe to get out of that hospital rack.
Posted by: Bobby, June 2, 2010, 9:45am; Reply: 621
Mornin Joe and Pearl.  Thinking of you today and everyday, but especially today.  Saying some prayers that God's healing touch will be on you and that you will be home soon.
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, June 2, 2010, 10:26am; Reply: 622
Quoted from HIPPIE

Hey Rambone, how about another one of your legendary pictures to help motivate Joe to get out of that hospital rack.

Not from Rambone, and not sure it'll motivate Papa Joe to get OUT of the rack!!

Posted by: Lisajan, June 2, 2010, 10:44am; Reply: 623
From Pearl....

The surgeon was able to drain the abscess by needle instead of a craniatomy. Joe has now a second but much larger incision.

I have talked with Dr Olson, Dr Volschin and the Infectious Disease physician team and concluded that the MRI findings from Monday are going to be influenced by 3 things: the tumor, the radiation treatment and the abscess. Any one or a combination of these 3 things could be causing the swelling that would cause the symptoms/side effects that Joe has been experiencing. The MRI showed extensive swelling. So having said that they are not giving us a prognosis based on that MRI alone. Joe will have another MRI in the near future. It has not been scheduled yet. Dr Olson had said yesterday that it appeared to be advancing. I have not seen Dr Crocker (radiation oncologist) yet but have been told he will be by today to see us. He should be able to tell me more on whether the radiation treatment did any good or not. The doctors are focused more on identifying the type of infection and what antibiotic to administer to clear up the infection. They are running tests {cultures} to ID the infection which will take 24 to 48 hrs before we will know what it is.

Joe is down in radiology now having a PICC line placed in his arm that will allow the antibiotic to be administered. He is also having a "filter" placed through his groin to filter any blood clots from going to his lungs.

Joe is very tired and weak. He is still experiencing extreme right sided motor weakness and confusion. He is taking alot of drugs and is sleeping alot. Our family does not feel it would be beneficial to Joe to have visitors at this time.

I am hanging in there but tired. Our family has been a big support and comfort to Joe and I. There will be things I will need help with once we return home. I know that alot of you are wishing you could do something and that will be the time to offer. I will not hesitate accepting your help because I will not be able to do all on my own.

Please keep praying for Joe! He keeps telling me to ask this of you
Posted by: Moonshine, June 2, 2010, 11:44am; Reply: 624
Praying everyday..Carol please tell him we love him. We love you too very much.
Posted by: Calamity, June 2, 2010, 11:49am; Reply: 625
We're with you all in thought, prayer and spirit.
Posted by: HIPPIE, June 3, 2010, 6:37am; Reply: 626

Good morning Joe & Carol. Hey Joe I hope you are able to see the picture that Bluesman put up for you. Bluesman, good job. You just might give the mighty Rambone a run for his crown with that one.
Posted by: TMT, June 3, 2010, 7:34am; Reply: 627
Good morning Papa Joe and Carol.  Hope the swelling is diminished and you are a lot more comfortable.  Thanks Carol for the update.  
Posted by: Moonshine, June 3, 2010, 7:37am; Reply: 628
Oh no a competiton lol. Hey PaPa Joe good morning! Hope you feeling better today and not giving Carol too much crap-just kidding. Getting excited about the Welcome Home this weekend for the 1-121st in Lawrenceville. I know you would be there if you could-I will be sure to say a lot of thank yous and give a ton of hugs from you too!
Posted by: candb559, June 3, 2010, 12:22pm; Reply: 629
saying prayers for Joe and Carol. Hoping the sweling and infection go away soon.
Posted by: candb559, June 3, 2010, 12:24pm; Reply: 630
Just saw this in the local paper.. in case anyone wants to be there

COVINGTON — A welcome home celebration for soldiers with Company B 1/121st Infantry of the Georgia Army National Guard’s 48th Brigade is scheduled for Sunday afternoon on the Square in downtown Covington.

The soldiers, based at the Covington National Guard Armory, returned home in March but Sunday’s event will be the first time the community at large has the opportunity to extend thanks for their service in Afghanistan.

Soldiers will march from the armory to the Square at 1 p.m. and the public is encouraged to line the route and cheer for their hometown heroes.

At 1:15 p.m., a ceremony will be held on the Square and will include the presentation of colors by the Newton High School JROTC; speeches from military dignitaries and government representatives; and the singing of the National Anthem by Jackie Smith.

Prior to the parade, from 10:30 a.m. until noon, soldiers will be treated to a brunch courtesy of the Church of the Good Shepherd.

Donations of fruit, sausage balls, finger sandwiches and other food items are still being accepted. For more information, call Al Fernety at 770-922-7224 or 404-509-3183.

The troops and their families will also be treated to lunch on Saturday hosted by American Legion Post 32.
Posted by: Lisajan, June 3, 2010, 2:22pm; Reply: 631
Cindy and Barry...
Papa Joe really wanted to there for this homecoming...Not sure what to do....I personally don't want to go without him... :-/
Posted by: Lisajan, June 3, 2010, 6:19pm; Reply: 632
The PICC line and IVC filter went well yesterday.

Today a PT & a OT evaluated & worked with Joe. They both have recommended Joe transfer to an inpatient rehab facility. We are looking to transfer tomorrow to the Emory rehab facility across the street. We do not know for how long he will be in the facility yet. Our family agrees that inpt rehab will benefit Joe greatly. Joe agrees as well. It should strengthen his right side and over all help give him back some independence.

I received training today on how to administer the insulin Joe will have to have because of the higher dosage of steroid.

The entire physician team will meet next Tuesday and discuss Joe. They will contact me either Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning with their evaluation and recommendation.

From pearl...
Posted by: candb559, June 3, 2010, 6:52pm; Reply: 633
LJ I understand. Just wanted to put this out there to let folks know. I know how much Joe was involved with them.
Posted by: victoryrider, June 4, 2010, 7:22am; Reply: 634
Just wanted to say good morning to you and Ms. Carol; sending prayers their way!
Posted by: Rambone, June 4, 2010, 7:27am; Reply: 635
My thoughts and prayers all always with you Joe.
Posted by: Moonshine, June 5, 2010, 12:36pm; Reply: 636
I think I am going to go tomorrow-we all want PaPa Joe there but if he can't be then I want to be there for him.
Posted by: TMT, June 5, 2010, 6:11pm; Reply: 637
Papa Joe , You would have really appreciated the welcome home today in Lawrenceville.  I was shaking hands with the soldiers who have been home for a while and I shook this guy Maddox's hand and then I realized it was Matt Maddox.  I said hey wait a minute didn't I do a welcome home for you and he said yes and I said well give me a hug you Turkey and he gave me a big ole hug.  

I am really kicking around the idea of going to Covington tomorrow and standing along the parade route.
Posted by: Moonshine, June 5, 2010, 8:53pm; Reply: 638
Today in Lawrenceville was awesome! I bet we hugged 50 Soldiers. It was so nice to see them and to see all of the people in town come out. I got to meet a Veteran from the Korean War-his four older brothers all served in WWII. Great day!
Posted by: Moonshine, June 5, 2010, 8:56pm; Reply: 639
Welcome Home Alpha Company-1-121st!!
Posted by: Calamity, June 5, 2010, 8:58pm; Reply: 640
you've made Papa Joe proud!!!
Posted by: Bobby, June 5, 2010, 10:44pm; Reply: 641
Quoted from TMT
Papa Joe , You would have really appreciated the welcome home today in Lawrenceville.  I was shaking hands with the soldiers who have been home for a while and I shook this guy Maddox's hand and then I realized it was Matt Maddox.  I said hey wait a minute didn't I do a welcome home for you and he said yes and I said well give me a hug you Turkey and he gave me a big ole hug.  

I am really kicking around the idea of going to Covington tomorrow and standing along the parade route.

TMT, you made the Atlanta paper today!

http://projects.ajc.com/gallery/view/metro/gwinnett/alpha-company-returns/
Posted by: Bobby, June 5, 2010, 10:50pm; Reply: 642
May also take a ride over to Covington to greet the men and women from Bravo Co., current conditions permitting.  I know they've been home for a few months, but this is their official welcome home celebration, so that would be cool to say welcome home and thanks for a job well done.  
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, June 6, 2010, 5:22am; Reply: 643
I am sure that you will all hear that Papa Joe is proud of you all, (when he gets word and responds) for doing what he would have, if'n they'd let him out!
It's a wet Sunday morning in NEPA...I'm thinking about the welcome home down there today, and hope it doesn't rain on your parade!

Glad to hear that Papa Joe is going to get some therapy! gotta get it all movin!
Posted by: Lisajan, June 6, 2010, 7:35am; Reply: 644
Papa Joe really wanted to be at the welcome home...I encourage everybody and anybody who wants to be there to go...Bravo Co would appreciate it and so would Papa Joe...
Posted by: TMT, June 6, 2010, 8:12am; Reply: 645
I see Tanks picture in the Gwinett daily paper riding through downtown Lawrenceville in the parade.
Posted by: Lisajan, June 6, 2010, 8:13pm; Reply: 646
Thank you Bobby and TMT for going to the home coming today...Love you both lots and love you for riding with your heart...xxoo
me
Posted by: Lisajan, June 6, 2010, 8:36pm; Reply: 647
Papa Joe not doing so good...Prayers for him and Pearl..Please... :o
Posted by: Calamity, June 6, 2010, 8:46pm; Reply: 648

Prayers being said.
We are holding all of you in our hearts and minds!!
Posted by: Bobby, June 6, 2010, 9:41pm; Reply: 649
Quoted from Lisajan
Thank you Bobby and TMT for going to the home coming today...Love you both lots and love you for riding with your heart...xxoo
me

Papa Joe was with us in spirit and in our hearts today as we were there to say "welcome home" to Bravo Company today in Covington.  Both Company members and family members asked about him, and he is in their thoughts and prayers as well.
Posted by: T, June 6, 2010, 9:44pm; Reply: 650
Our thoughts and prayers continue, papajoe. Hang tough , bro. We're all pullin' for ya. T ( and Kat )
Posted by: Rambone, June 7, 2010, 2:47am; Reply: 651
Prayers have never stopped Joe.
Posted by: Moonshine, June 7, 2010, 4:17am; Reply: 652
Thank you Bobby and TMT for going...it was harder than I thought trying to go without him.  
Prayers coming for PaPa Joe, Carol and the family.
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, June 7, 2010, 7:13am; Reply: 653
Prayers still...and always.
Posted by: Skittles, June 7, 2010, 7:40am; Reply: 654
Still praying for Papa Joe, Carol and the family!!
Posted by: TMT, June 7, 2010, 8:08am; Reply: 655
You would have been proud of your little town yesterday Papa Joe.  They had a nice gathering of people downtown to pay tribute to Bravo.

Hope you're doing a lot better this morning.
Posted by: Calamity, June 7, 2010, 8:16am; Reply: 656
Hoping the warmth of His sunshine is bringing you all some comfort today!
Posted by: Bobby, June 7, 2010, 8:30am; Reply: 657
Thinking of you today PJ, and Carol and the kids too.
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, June 8, 2010, 5:42am; Reply: 658
Thinking of you this morning, Papa Joe and Carol, and thinking of everyone there that is close to you!
Posted by: chance3290, June 8, 2010, 7:05am; Reply: 659
Just wanted to say Good Morning to the leader of the Blue Bandana Bunch.  Our prayers are with you and yours, Papa Joe.
Posted by: Moonshine, June 8, 2010, 7:08am; Reply: 660
Morning PaPa Joe and Carol-hope today is better. Know that we are all thinking of you both and your family-sending prayers and love everyday!
Posted by: Lisajan, June 8, 2010, 8:07am; Reply: 661
Good Morning Papa Joe and Pearll....
XXOO
Posted by: HIPPIE, June 8, 2010, 8:31am; Reply: 662

Hey you two, I hope that you both have a good day. Joe get your six out of that rack & back to kicki'n ass & taken names.
Posted by: Lisajan, June 8, 2010, 4:06pm; Reply: 663
Joe was transferred  to G250 of the NCCI  wing. This is a step down from the ICU but up from being on the regular floor wing as far as the monitoring level of care. He did have another MRI yesterday. I also met with Dr Voloschin (Neuro Oncology) and we discussed Joe's options. Dr Voloschin has been out of town and wanted to discuss Joe's case with Dr Ribner (Infectious Disease) about the staph infection and his prognosis concerning the treatment for the infection. Also today is the day that all of Joe's doctors discuss his case in depth. Dr Voloschin said he would get back to us by Wednesday. The immediate goal is to get Joe stable and get him home which hopefully will be by the weekend. He will not return to the rehab facility but will return home. Joe sleeps alot during the day and has a difficult time sleeping at night. They are giving him morphine and/or percoset  as needed for pain. Once we are home and when Joe is up to receiving visitors I will let you all know.

I have received voice mails and text messages from several of you asking me if there is anything you could do for us. Right now as long as we are at Emory there is nothing I can think of. Once we are at home I'm positive I will need help in various ways. Now as always keep praying!

From carol...
Posted by: victoryrider, June 8, 2010, 8:51pm; Reply: 664
Prayers continue to go out for guidance and comfort.
Posted by: Calamity, June 9, 2010, 4:38am; Reply: 665
We remain with you in spirit and prayer today!  
Posted by: TMT, June 9, 2010, 7:19am; Reply: 666
Thinking of you this morning Papa Joe and Carol.  
Posted by: Moonshine, June 9, 2010, 8:49am; Reply: 667
Love you PaPa Joe and Carol!
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, June 9, 2010, 9:19am; Reply: 668
Love and prayers from up north here!
Posted by: Lisajan, June 9, 2010, 6:13pm; Reply: 669
xxoo...
Posted by: Calamity, June 9, 2010, 8:24pm; Reply: 670
Hugs and prayers continuing!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: HIPPIE, June 10, 2010, 5:57am; Reply: 671

As stated yesterday get your six out of the rack. Joe & Pearl, I am praying for a good day for both of you.
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, June 10, 2010, 6:38am; Reply: 672
Good morning, and wishes for a good day!
Posted by: Moonshine, June 10, 2010, 7:11am; Reply: 673
Morning! Thinking about you both today-love you!
Posted by: TMT, June 10, 2010, 7:50am; Reply: 674
Good morning Papa Joe.  Hope the doctors had some encouraging words for you yesterday.
Posted by: Lisajan, June 10, 2010, 8:26am; Reply: 675
After meeting with Dr Voloschin yesterday who spoke to Joe, Christopher and me, Joe has chosen at this time to not take on any further treatment. Dr Voloschin informed us that the tumor was growing and there is alot of swelling as well as the infection that is being treated with an antibiotic.

Joe along with his family has made the decision to seek palliative care and will obtain this care through Hospice Atlanta. It will be determined today if Joe will come home and hospice assist in his care at our home or if Joe will be admitted to the hospice facility near Emory.

Joe is continuing to have severe headaches and nausea and is very groggy from the meds that are assisting in keeping these symptoms as minimal as possible.

Dr Voloschin has indicated that Joe has probably only a few weeks left before he passes. Of course a miracle could happen and we have to keep on believing in a miracle.

Time spent with Joe is limited and will be spent with his family. If he improves enough once he is in hospice to have a few visitors then maybe. However as he is now, he is sleeping most of the time and groggy from the pain meds. The awareness time is so minimal that his children, grandchildren and I need this time with him. Please understand and continue to pray for Joe.

Thank you,
Carol and Family
Posted by: Lisajan, June 10, 2010, 8:35am; Reply: 676
:o
Posted by: Rambone, June 10, 2010, 8:35am; Reply: 677
I am so very sorry to hear this news. My prayers will never stop for you Joe. :'(  :'(
Posted by: Calamity, June 10, 2010, 8:56am; Reply: 678
My thoughts and prayers continue with all of you!   :'(
Posted by: chance3290, June 10, 2010, 9:16am; Reply: 679
Yes Ma'am, we understand.  Wow, 46 pages + of thoughts, prayers and love for you.  And more to come.
Posted by: TMT, June 10, 2010, 9:29am; Reply: 680
Thank you Carol for the update and I will for sure honor your wishes.  I will keep hoping for a miracle and a painless journey for Joe.
Posted by: Moonshine, June 10, 2010, 9:47am; Reply: 681
Heartbroken...
Carol, we all will honor your wishes. You all need to be with him right now. We love you.
Posted by: HIPPIE, June 10, 2010, 10:37am; Reply: 682

Carol we are here for you & the family. All you have to do is ask. All of yours & Joe's wishes will be HONORED by all of us.

Praying for this to be as painless as possible for Joe & all of your family. Peace be with you joe.
Posted by: GUNZ SUE-SUE, June 10, 2010, 10:47am; Reply: 683
Many prayers will continue for you and Joe and the family...
Posted by: Lisajan, June 10, 2010, 11:00am; Reply: 684
Love this picture Praying for you Joe and your family...
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, June 10, 2010, 11:12am; Reply: 685
Quoted from Lisajan
Love this picture Praying for you Joe and your family...

We'll all keep that picture forever.
Prayers will also be kept forever!

Posted by: Moonshine, June 10, 2010, 11:42am; Reply: 686
Love that picture!
Posted by: matter, June 10, 2010, 12:05pm; Reply: 687
Papa Joe, Family and Friends, Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you during your journey.

-matter
Posted by: Moonshine, June 10, 2010, 12:21pm; Reply: 688
Carol just posted on the blog-he has been moved to hospice.
Posted by: T, June 10, 2010, 12:36pm; Reply: 689
TEARS AND PRAYERS FOR BOTH JOE AND CAROL. YOU ARE BOTH IN OUR THOUGHTS. T AND KAT.
Posted by: Lisajan, June 10, 2010, 2:43pm; Reply: 690
When you decide to leave
To soar the sky above
You must always believe
That you'll never lose our love
Posted by: Calamity, June 10, 2010, 2:51pm; Reply: 691
Amen
Posted by: Moonshine, June 10, 2010, 3:45pm; Reply: 692
Amen
Posted by: JohnDelivers, June 10, 2010, 4:38pm; Reply: 693
Thoughts and prayers continue for Joe and his family.
May your journey be filled with the love of your family.
Posted by: Tank, June 10, 2010, 6:20pm; Reply: 694
Carol,
We are all here for you if you need us.  Standing by on that.  My thoughts and prayers are for our Heavenly Father to have His hands on  Papa Joe from now on and may He Bless you all with strength and comfort. Thy Will Be Done.  
God Bless you Papa Joe.

>Tank  
Posted by: candb559, June 10, 2010, 7:32pm; Reply: 695
Well said Tank
Posted by: Rambone, June 10, 2010, 8:06pm; Reply: 696
:'( :'(
Posted by: Calamity, June 10, 2010, 8:11pm; Reply: 697
Wrapping you in love and hugs.
Posted by: Chambo, June 10, 2010, 8:20pm; Reply: 698
Never met you Papa Joe but I read a lot of these posts and I have you say you have many friends that care a great deal about you.  You must be a heck of a guy.
Posted by: Lisajan, June 10, 2010, 8:51pm; Reply: 699
Quoted from Chambo
Never met you Papa Joe but I read a lot of these posts and I have you say you have many friends that care a great deal about you.  You must be a heck of a guy.

Yes he is ..!!

Posted by: Lisajan, June 10, 2010, 8:57pm; Reply: 700
xxoo  love you..PJ and Pearl... :o :o :o :o :o :o
Posted by: Lisajan, June 10, 2010, 9:42pm; Reply: 701
PJ and the Calloways
Posted by: Lisajan, June 10, 2010, 10:02pm; Reply: 702
check out the bandanna..folks...
Posted by: Smely, June 10, 2010, 10:31pm; Reply: 703
Thinking of you tonight Papa Joe,

Love you Dude!
Posted by: Rambone, June 11, 2010, 3:48am; Reply: 704
:'( :'( :'(
Posted by: Moonshine, June 11, 2010, 4:22am; Reply: 705
Love you PJ and Carol!
Posted by: FUNGI, June 11, 2010, 5:28am; Reply: 706
Our thoughts and prayers are still with you.
Posted by: HIPPIE, June 11, 2010, 6:13am; Reply: 707

Morning Joe, I hope you had a restful night. I tip my coffee cup to you for a good day to day.
Posted by: Moonshine, June 11, 2010, 7:07am; Reply: 708
After posting I started to get ready for work-the sun was just coming up and it was beautiful. Normally I am rushing trying to feed everyone but today I sat on my porch for a while and watched the sun rise. I thought about a lot of things-mostly just how lucky we are to call PaPa Joe and Carol our friends, our family.
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, June 11, 2010, 7:44am; Reply: 709
This is a prayer by a friend on another site, posted yesterday. I have been posting there about Papa Joe. I was reluctant to post it here, but was encouraged to do so by several.

This is from a wonderful lady we know as "Heavenly Turtle", who we consider to be the "chaplain" on that other site.

She wrote...

"Father God, as Papa Joe lives out his last days here please send Your angels to surround him, his family and his friends. Give them the peace and comfort only You can bring. May his passing be a beautiful testimony to Your loving care and concern for him and for them. We ask it in Your Son's name,
Amen"
Posted by: Lisajan, June 11, 2010, 8:21am; Reply: 710
Amen....
Posted by: Moonshine, June 11, 2010, 8:27am; Reply: 711
Beautiful Al.....
Amen
Posted by: Bobby, June 11, 2010, 9:00am; Reply: 712
....and Amen.
Posted by: TMT, June 11, 2010, 9:13am; Reply: 713
Thanks Moonshine for the Front Porch Reflections.  
Posted by: Moonshine, June 11, 2010, 10:12am; Reply: 714
From Carol-

Joe arrived at Hospice Atlanta yesterday about 4:30pm. He slept the best since arriving at Emory on 5/30/10. It is so peaceful here at the facility and the staff is compassionate and attentive to his needs. We have elected to administer pain medication only at Joe's request this morning. He has told us he is at peace with God and is ready to be in heaven. He is sleeping most of the time. He is still speaking but of few words. This CANCER has progressed rapidly and really hasn't given the kids and I any time to digest it all. But now it is hitting us hard. Our kids and our very close friend Cheryl have been right there with Joe & I in this journey and it has brought us even closer as a family then I ever dreamed it could. Everyone of you have been there for us in some way but most of all with your prayers. Please continue to pray for Joe thanking God for giving Joe the peace he has been searching.

Love you all,
Carol
Posted by: Calamity, June 11, 2010, 2:01pm; Reply: 715
Our prayers and thoughts are with you all.  Peace such as Joe's is a beautiful thing.

May you all continue to feel God's love and comfort along with the small part ours may play.
Posted by: victoryrider, June 11, 2010, 2:29pm; Reply: 716
Thoughts and prayers continue for this remarkable man and his family.  May God hold all of you in his arms and provide comfort as you endure this hardship.  God Bless you Joe and Carol, we are better people because of you, because of having you in our lives.  I pray everyday for you to have comfort and peace Papa Joe.  You have touched many lives, Joe; you are a remarkable individual; your family is very blessed.  We're here for all of you, always.
Posted by: Carrie Ann, June 11, 2010, 6:43pm; Reply: 717
Love You Papa Joe
Posted by: Calamity, June 11, 2010, 6:48pm; Reply: 718
Although many up here are not posting, please be assured their prayers and thoughts are with you all.
Posted by: Rambone, June 11, 2010, 6:52pm; Reply: 719
Posted by: Tank, June 11, 2010, 8:14pm; Reply: 720
  I believe that God has a grand plan for Papa Joe.  

Prayers up for you Carol and your whole family.  

God Bless you Papa Joe.

Respectfully,

Tank
Posted by: Lisajan, June 12, 2010, 7:05am; Reply: 721
I talked to Carol and Chris this morning Joe is resting comfortably and peacefully this morning...
We will all be together today riding for a little boy and welcoming home a soldier....in honor of Joe...

Prayers for you Joe, Pearl, Chris,Heather,Mark and Jordan...family and friends....
We love you...
Posted by: Calamity, June 12, 2010, 7:47am; Reply: 722
Prayers continue!
Posted by: HUGGY, June 12, 2010, 8:00am; Reply: 723
PRAYERS FROM THE NORTH PAPA JOE.
Posted by: Moonshine, June 12, 2010, 8:52am; Reply: 724
Love you PaPa Joe and Carol!
Posted by: DORK, June 12, 2010, 9:10am; Reply: 725
Thank you Pappa Joe for all that you have given us.

MAY THE ROAD RISE UP TO MEET YOU.
MAY THE WINDS ALWAYS BE AT YOUR BACK.
MAY THE SUN SHINE WARM UPON YOUR FACE,
AND RAINS FALL SOFT UPON YOUR FIELDS.
AND UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN,
MAY GOD HOLD YOU IN THE PALM OF HIS HAND.

Safe passage my friend.
Posted by: MsWindow, June 12, 2010, 1:09pm; Reply: 726
Papa Joe, even though we've never met you and yours are family.  We are keeping all of you in our thoughts and prayers.  Window & MsWindow
Posted by: JohnDelivers, June 12, 2010, 4:09pm; Reply: 727
Thinking back to the mission when us yankees met our rebel brothers and sisters in VA.  
Great time with great people.....thinking of Papa Joe's big ass smile.
Prayers for all our friends in GA.
Posted by: Lisajan, June 12, 2010, 10:23pm; Reply: 728
Quoted from JohnDelivers
Thinking back to the mission when us yankees met our rebel brothers and sisters in VA.  
Great time with great people.....thinking of Papa Joe's big ass smile.
Prayers for all our friends in GA.

Yep Thank you JD

Love you PJ...
Posted by: Calamity, June 12, 2010, 10:46pm; Reply: 729
Took a lesson from Moonshine - nice night to be outside in a bit of quiet contemplation.
Posted by: Lisajan, June 12, 2010, 10:48pm; Reply: 730
Quoted from Calamity
Took a lesson from Moonshine - nice night to be outside in a bit of quiet contemplation.

yep....... :o
Posted by: Moonshine, June 13, 2010, 8:47am; Reply: 731
I took that lesson from PaPa Joe-he always told me to chill out lol and quit being so damn bossy.
Posted by: Calamity, June 13, 2010, 8:55am; Reply: 732
Quoted from Moonshine
I took that lesson from PaPa Joe-he always told me to chill out lol and quit being so damn bossy.

I would say busy, not bossy.

Posted by: Moonshine, June 13, 2010, 3:30pm; Reply: 733
Oh I think PaPa Joe and Patrick would debate you on that one.
Damn it I miss him already.......
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, June 13, 2010, 4:02pm; Reply: 734
Another "Welcome Home" mission done today, down in southeast PA, got to see Calamity and Rambone again, and of course, thinking about Papa Joe all the way!
Posted by: Lisajan, June 13, 2010, 6:27pm; Reply: 735
Quoted from Moonshine

Really he said that;)

PJ and Pearl and fabulous family...
XXOO :o
Posted by: Moonshine, June 13, 2010, 6:35pm; Reply: 736
Yep and he didn't say it but he was thinking I get it honestly from my very first adopted biker momma :)

Thinking of PaPa Joe, Carol and their amazing family tonight..wish there were words.
Love you.
Posted by: SNAP, June 13, 2010, 6:37pm; Reply: 737
Papa Joe, Like I told you "I love you brother"......I hope you heard me.....Your eyes said you did..."Make it big!!!!!" Words for us to live by......we will, for you..
Posted by: Calamity, June 13, 2010, 7:39pm; Reply: 738
Harry, Al and I have talked.  You all remain in our hearts, thoughts and prayers!  
Prayers especially for Joe's comfort.
Prayers for peace and strength for Carol, Chris and the rest of the family.
Posted by: Tank, June 13, 2010, 8:06pm; Reply: 739
God Bless you Papa Joe.  
Posted by: Lisajan, June 13, 2010, 8:35pm; Reply: 740
Nite PJ and Family...xxoo
Posted by: HIPPIE, June 14, 2010, 6:07am; Reply: 741

If you look for it you can always find something good. For example: Joe at least you don't have to deal with being out there sweating your 6 off. this was a brutal weekend. Ask TMT about it.

I know we would all rather see you out there sweat'n your six off though. Miss seeing you brother. Carol when will we share a strange beer again?

Joe I am hoping you will have a painless & good day. My thoughts & prayers are with you & your family.
Posted by: Moonshine, June 14, 2010, 7:22am; Reply: 742
Good morning, hope today is a quiet peaceful day spent with family. Know that we love you and you are all in our thoughts and prayers.
Posted by: Rambone, June 14, 2010, 7:33am; Reply: 743
Quoted from Moonshine
Good morning, hope today is a quiet peaceful day spent with family. Know that we love you and you are all in our thoughts and prayers.
Same from me Joe, love you bro.

Posted by: candb559, June 14, 2010, 7:37am; Reply: 744
Joe praying God will give you rest and comfort today and wrap his arms around Carol
Posted by: Calamity, June 14, 2010, 8:19am; Reply: 745
Love, thoughts and prayers from me too!
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, June 14, 2010, 8:46am; Reply: 746
And from me, also....thinking about all of you down there!
Posted by: Moonshine, June 14, 2010, 9:08am; Reply: 747
Hey check out what Carol posted on the thread PJ started-think outside the box. Man even in the ER he is keeping us on our toes!
Posted by: Lisajan, June 14, 2010, 10:40am; Reply: 748
That's our PJ!!!
XXOO...
Posted by: TMT, June 14, 2010, 2:02pm; Reply: 749
Hoping you have a really peaceful day.  
Posted by: Lisajan, June 14, 2010, 9:34pm; Reply: 750
xxoo...
Posted by: Calamity, June 14, 2010, 10:43pm; Reply: 751
Time for night-time prayers, thanking G-d for loaning us Joe and wishing you all a peaceful night with sweet dreams.
Posted by: Moonshine, June 15, 2010, 7:10am; Reply: 752
Morning PaPa Joe and Carol-thinking about you. Love you.
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, June 15, 2010, 7:55am; Reply: 753
Looking at the morning sunshine, and hoping it is shining down on Papa Joe and all in Georgia.
Posted by: Lisajan, June 15, 2010, 8:20pm; Reply: 754
Nite Papa Joe...xxoo..Love you all. very much....
Posted by: Lisajan, June 15, 2010, 8:28pm; Reply: 755
xxoo
Posted by: Lisajan, June 15, 2010, 8:30pm; Reply: 756
He feels it right there honey, he knows you miss your Pops....
Posted by: Calamity, June 15, 2010, 9:11pm; Reply: 757
Prayers as last night.  Hugs all!
Posted by: T, June 16, 2010, 5:48am; Reply: 758
We're with ya Joe, prayers continue. T and Kat
Posted by: HIPPIE, June 16, 2010, 5:56am; Reply: 759

Good morning Joe & Carol. I hope that both of you had a restful night. Praying for a good & peaceful day.
Posted by: Moonshine, June 16, 2010, 7:03am; Reply: 760
I love that picture-such a hard day but having you guys there meant everything.
PaPa Joe and Carol-love you both.
Posted by: TMT, June 16, 2010, 8:23am; Reply: 761
Good morning Papa Joe.  I am so glad to be able to type that again.
Posted by: Frosty, June 16, 2010, 8:49am; Reply: 762
Good morning Papa Joe.  Thinking about you and Pearl.  Love you both.

Frosty
Posted by: Bobby, June 16, 2010, 10:06am; Reply: 763
Mornin' Joe and Carol.  Hope today is a peaceful, blessed day for all of you......
Posted by: TMT, June 16, 2010, 1:01pm; Reply: 764
Bobby,  Was that picture taken at Mat Maddox welcome home?
Posted by: Lisajan, June 16, 2010, 1:29pm; Reply: 765
yes tom hunt...:) answering for bobby...
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, June 16, 2010, 2:39pm; Reply: 766
I'm sure that most of Georgia know that Papa Joe's hobby is building and playing "cigar box guitars", but it may be news to some.

He and I emailed back and forth about it, and I just felt the need to post one of his emails, with a link to a national site on the hobby/art/craft!

It's just another side of a wonderful man, and as a guitar player and former music teacher who often had my kids design and build their own instruments in an attempt to better understand how their "real' instruments were designed and constructed, a side I connected with. This is from February.

Al,

How close are you to York? Shane's planning a big event there in August.

Check 'em out... http://www.cigarboxnation.com/

I'm having fun with it, kinda cool playing something you built from junk, and it sound pretty cool when amped too.

Realize I'm just an old guy trying to learn something new, so anything is fun to me!

Take care,

Papa Joe

Posted by: Lisajan, June 16, 2010, 4:27pm; Reply: 767
Hey Al, thanks for sharing that :)
Posted by: Bobby, June 16, 2010, 7:23pm; Reply: 768
That's pretty cool Al.  I had the chance to hold and play PJ's cigar box guitar, and he did such an awesome job building it.  The detail work on it is amazing.  That will be a family heirloom for them for decades to come.
Posted by: Southern T and Pinky T, June 16, 2010, 9:25pm; Reply: 769
I know you are good hands. I hope you both have a nice visit.
Posted by: Dietsche12762_Lady D, June 16, 2010, 10:40pm; Reply: 770
Prayers for all from Wisconsin.

God Bless you, Papa Joe.
Posted by: HIPPIE, June 17, 2010, 6:53am; Reply: 771

Good morning Papa Joe & Pearl. I hope that you guys had a good night.
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, June 17, 2010, 7:21am; Reply: 772
Good Morning, Papa Joe! I hope the night was restful. We are all still here, thinking, praying.
Posted by: Moonshine, June 17, 2010, 7:41am; Reply: 773
Good morning PaPa Joe and Carol-love you and thinking of you.
Posted by: 0Fatboy1, June 17, 2010, 8:41am; Reply: 774
Mornin Papa Joe, just wanted to let you know you are being thought of everyday here in Pa. Prayers going out for you and to your family. God Bless
Posted by: Lisajan, June 17, 2010, 11:07am; Reply: 775
:o :o
Posted by: Calamity, June 17, 2010, 11:18am; Reply: 776
Good-lookin man with mischief in his eyes!

:(   :'(   :'(  Hugs, honey
Posted by: Moonshine, June 17, 2010, 11:47am; Reply: 777
:(
Posted by: Lisajan, June 17, 2010, 12:41pm; Reply: 778
That whatever look...
Posted by: Moonshine, June 17, 2010, 12:49pm; Reply: 779
:) yep!
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, June 17, 2010, 1:45pm; Reply: 780
Wonderful pics!
Posted by: Lisajan, June 17, 2010, 5:29pm; Reply: 781
xxoo papa Joe... :o :o :o
Posted by: HUGGY, June 17, 2010, 5:42pm; Reply: 782
SITTIN HERE THINKIN OF YOU PAPA JOE- REMEMBERING OUR RAINY SEPT RIDE.
Posted by: Rambone, June 17, 2010, 6:00pm; Reply: 783
God be with you Joe.
Posted by: SNAP, June 17, 2010, 6:24pm; Reply: 784
God bless you buddy....
Posted by: Calamity, June 17, 2010, 8:43pm; Reply: 785
Praying you all feel His love and that of all of us; hoping it is some comfort.

May the love of God that passes all understanding keep your hearts and minds and bring you peace.
Posted by: Rambone, June 17, 2010, 8:58pm; Reply: 786
Amen
Posted by: Lisajan, June 17, 2010, 9:26pm; Reply: 787
Nite Papa Joe ride safe..Slick...
xxoo...
Posted by: Papa Joe, June 17, 2010, 11:45pm; Reply: 788
Joe finished this journey at 12:05am June 18, 2010 and has begun his new eternal journey with GOD.

I love you so much! I will love you ALLWAYS! I will hold you, Joe to your promise to me!

Carol
Posted by: txbiker, June 17, 2010, 11:53pm; Reply: 789
My heartfelt condolences to all of Papa Joe's family and friends. May he ride with God in peace.
Posted by: BC, June 18, 2010, 12:48am; Reply: 790
Papa Joe - You are a good man - I am very proud to have met you...  You and your family are in North Carolina's prayers and hearts.  

You will be sorely missed.

Bruce 'BC' Koehler
Franklin, NC
NC State Coordinator
Posted by: Calamity, June 18, 2010, 2:11am; Reply: 791
God has chosen his new Angel well!

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give to you: not as the world gives, give I to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.  
John 14:27
Posted by: Rambone, June 18, 2010, 3:12am; Reply: 792
Goodbye Joe.  We all will miss you Brother.
Posted by: Rambone, June 18, 2010, 3:23am; Reply: 793
Standing By. :'( :'( :'(
Posted by: Calamity, June 18, 2010, 3:27am; Reply: 794
As am I :'(
Posted by: FUNGI, June 18, 2010, 4:36am; Reply: 795
Rest in Peace Joe.
Posted by: bluesmanNEPA, June 18, 2010, 5:47am; Reply: 796
Peace. And Love.

Standing by.
Posted by: HIPPIE, June 18, 2010, 6:03am; Reply: 797
We now have our own special road guard in heaven watching over us. Ride free in heaven Joe. When the skies rumble, we will know you are riding around up there.  

Carol we are here for what ever you need of us.
Posted by: T, June 18, 2010, 7:10am; Reply: 798
Our thoughts and prayers to Carol, family and friends. Papa Joe now rides in Region 7, Heavens Gate. JonD has a new ASC. Ride free, Joe, we'll miss you. T
Posted by: Moonshine, June 18, 2010, 7:11am; Reply: 799
PaPa Joe we will miss you more than you will ever know. We are all better for knowing you-
Buddy I love you so much-please hug Pop for me. I know he was waiting for you.
Posted by: 0Fatboy1, June 18, 2010, 7:15am; Reply: 800
Rest in Peace Joe, God Bless you and your family and may he watch over them during this time. He will now be along side JonD and preparing all the welcomes in Region 7, never been in better hands.
Posted by: Smely, June 18, 2010, 12:57pm; Reply: 801
Papa Joe,

One of my fondest memories was when we were in PA at the Brick House and you met those new fire dept recruits.  You were like a little kid all excited while talking to them and giving them advice.  Damn I'm gonna miss you man!
Posted by: victoryrider, June 18, 2010, 2:37pm; Reply: 802
Papa Joe,

I'm gonna miss you; gone, but not forgotten... I'm a better person for knowing you.  God Bless PJ.
Posted by: BC, June 18, 2010, 8:00pm; Reply: 803
Standing by in NC

BC
Posted by: franktiregod, June 19, 2010, 9:09pm; Reply: 804
We are so heartbroken to hear about Papa Joe.

I don't know what else I could say about the man other than he inspired you to be a better person.
Anyone who didn't meet him has truly missed out.

Our heart and prayers go out to his family.

May God bless and comfort you all

With love
Frank and Rhonda Stephens
Posted by: Moonshine, June 21, 2010, 7:28am; Reply: 805
Just doesn't seem right not saying good morning to PaPa Joe...
So good morning buddy-I know you are watching over us and hear me talking to you.
And probably laughing at me and all the animals.
I love you.
Print page generated: April 3, 2020, 3:25am