Theme not found!

Warrior's Watch Forums    WARRIOR'S WATCH RIDE PLANNING    COMPLETED WW RIDES  ›  SEPA 3/1 Short Notice WH Captain Eric Reigner Moderators: Gazeebo Team, Board Moderator, WWR Coordinator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 2 Guests

SEPA 3/1 Short Notice WH Captain Eric Reigner  This thread currently has 1,465 views. Print
2 Pages « 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Walker
March 1, 2014, 1:49pm Report to Moderator
Sergeant
Standing by
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 15 - 20
rooney2n
March 1, 2014, 2:23pm Report to Moderator

Sergeant First Class
Standing by to tail gun the mission,. Welcome Home Cpt. Reigner & all the members of your unit.

Rooney2n
THANK YOU to all who have served and currently serve in all branches of our military, police, firefighters, & EMS.

Riding in memory of my cousin John P. Sammartino, Passenger, AA flight 77, 9/11/2001.
Cousin, Robert W. Rooney, USAF Master Sgt, (Ret) Born June 7, 1960, Taps August 20, 2012.
Uncle, James R. Rooney, USAF Master Sgt, (Ret) Born August 16, 1938, Taps December 1, 1990. Vietnam.

I will always Love and Miss you.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 16 - 20
KnightShadow
March 1, 2014, 5:06pm Report to Moderator

Command Sergeant Major
Welcome home Capt. Reinger! Thank you for your service.

I ride in the memory of A1C Austin H. Gates-Benson and for the men and women who give all for this country.
In Hoc Signo Vinces
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 17 - 20
bikerider
March 1, 2014, 8:17pm Report to Moderator

Welcome home, Capt. Reigner.  Thank you for your service.  It was an honor to shake your hand.

Good job leading the mission, Duff.  And Bill (LOST), it was good to be on a mission with you again.  

Some photos and videos of the mission can be found at:

https://picasaweb.google.com/112272792475811391121/SEPA31ShortNoticeWHCaptainEricReigner

In memory of my father James Story, USAF 1951-1971 (Thailand 1967),  uncle Wilbur Ott, USAF-Korea, uncle Wm. McNeil, Army-WWII, uncle Tom Myers, Army-WWII, uncle Frank Myers, Army-WWII, friend Wm. Cooke, Army-WWII, brother in law Dick Pfaff, Navy-WWII

I ride for those who can't.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 18 - 20
Gpappy
March 1, 2014, 10:36pm Report to Moderator

First Sergeant
What an honor to meet you and your beautiful family.  Thank you all for your sacrifice

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson.

Riding in honor of all my Family who have, do and will serve our great nation.

RIP Ray Ray 12/03 : USMC Vietnam 69-71 miss u everyday

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
― Ron Paul
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 19 - 20
NVR4GET
March 3, 2014, 10:23am Report to Moderator

The Cost of Freedom is Not Free,Let Us NVR4GET
WELCOME HOME Eric!!!  Thank you for your service and dedication to this GREAT NATION.  Enjoy your time with family and friends.

Riding:

In Memory of all those we lost on 9/11/2001

In honor of my son SSG US Army 173rd ABN, active duty 2 tours in Afghanistan

In honor of my father Cold War Vet. SGT US Army 8th Division 28th Infantry stationed in Germany.

In honor of all those who protect this great nation.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 20 - 20
2 Pages « 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Warrior's Watch Forums    WARRIOR'S WATCH RIDE PLANNING    COMPLETED WW RIDES  ›  SEPA 3/1 Short Notice WH Captain Eric Reigner

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread