Theme not found!

Warrior's Watch Forums    WARRIOR'S WATCH RIDE PLANNING    COMPLETED WW RIDES  ›  NJ 12/7  FLAG Line- Cpt. Greg Dalessio 5K Run/Walk Moderators: Gazeebo Team, Board Moderator, WWR Coordinator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 6 Guests

NJ 12/7  FLAG Line- Cpt. Greg Dalessio 5K Run/Walk  This thread currently has 390 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
TUG
November 21, 2013, 7:17am Report to Moderator

WWR Coordinator
SC - New Jersey
NJ 12/7  FLAG Line- Cpt. Greg Dalessio Memorial 5th Annual 5K run/walk

On June 23, 2008, thirty year old Capt Gregory Dalessio of Cherry Hill, NJ was killed on his second tour of duty in Iraq. He died of wounds sustained in Salman Pak, Iraq, when his patrol encountered small arms fire during combat operations.
Those who knew Greg are quick to point out two traits in his life - his love for his family and his faith in God. He was loved by those who knew him and is said to have shone a light on all their lives. For a man adored by his siblings and community, a 5K memorial walk/run is scheduled every December. This year it will be held Saturday, 12/7

The Warriors Watch Riders have been asked to KICK OFF the 6th  Annual Cpt Gregory T. Dalessio Memorial 5K Run/Walk ... This Gold Star Family is requesting a MOTORCYCLE and Flag Line at start of race. We have participated in this event from the beginning.

RALLY TIME: 0630
RALLY LOCATION:
CVS parking lot,
600 North Kings Highway,
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034

KSU: 710 (Depart to proceed to the Area for our Line up/Flag Line )
** REMEMBER YOUR 3X5 Flags**

FATHOTSA!!!
http://www.njrunforthefallen.org/index.html

WWR NJ Calendar- http://www.WarriorsWatch.org/nj
Get NJ mission text alerts text "follow warriorswatchnj" to 40404
Lord, keep our servicemen and women safe, whether they serve at
home or overseas. Hold them in your loving hands and protect them as they protect us.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message AIM YIM
J-Zee
November 24, 2013, 11:28am Report to Moderator

Sergeant First Class
my heart goes out to the family...such a great precious gift, their child gave to us..our freedom!! been there many years in support

always there in support of our HEROES!!
In honor of Steven Koch, kia 3/2008, 82 airborne, Ft Bragg
In honor of Lynn Koch, took her life, 5/2010

In honor of cousins
Michael hreha, in country vietnam
John Rayho, sandbox 2010
Anthony Pepe
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 1 - 3
BigJohn
November 28, 2013, 4:27pm Report to Moderator

Command Sergeant Major
Somehow saying Thank you seems so inadequate for the loss you have suffered. Just know that we do not take your son's sacrifice for granted. We are free because of him and so many others. God bless you and his memory as you celebrate his life with this run.

Riding to honor my father (Army, Korean War), great-great grandfather, Hezekiah Ports (Union Army, Civil War), Uncle George (Marines, Pacific, WW II),my son-in-law, Sgt Kevin Russell, served in Iraq and Afghanistan (Army), my fiance's cousin, L Wade Martin (Desert Storm, killed in training accident at Ft Bragg, Army), her uncle Bill Feister, US Navy from 62-66 and spent time in Viet Nam aboard the USS Lexington, and my good friend, Terry Boyer, who served in Vietnam with the Air Force.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 2 - 3
JohnDelivers
December 1, 2013, 8:50am Report to Moderator

Standing By.

"Lest I keep my complacent way I must remember somewhere out there a person died for me today. As long as there must be war, I ask and I must answer was I worth dying for?”
~ Eleanor Roosevelt
Logged Offline
Site E-mail Private Message Reply: 3 - 3
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Warrior's Watch Forums    WARRIOR'S WATCH RIDE PLANNING    COMPLETED WW RIDES  ›  NJ 12/7  FLAG Line- Cpt. Greg Dalessio 5K Run/Walk

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread