Theme not found!

Warrior's Watch Forums    WARRIOR'S WATCH RIDE PLANNING    COMPLETED WW RIDES  ›  SEPA 11/30(A) M&H Edward T. Sasinowski US Army Moderators: Gazeebo Team, Board Moderator, WWR Coordinator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 4 Guests

SEPA 11/30(A) M&H Edward T. Sasinowski US Army  This thread currently has 3,475 views. Print
5 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
MEATBALL
November 30, 2013, 8:02am Report to Moderator

ATTITUDE REFLECTS LEADERSHIP
SPOCs
LEO SPOC SEPA
Standing by at Brians.....

Riding in honor & memory of all who gave thier life, & currently fight for our country.
Served 93'-03
Chemical & M.P
Reserve duty Sept,11 2001....MEATBALL

LEO SPOC SEPA
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 60 - 74
country
November 30, 2013, 10:23am Report to Moderator

Standing By.

RIGHT BEHIND YA!
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 61 - 74
throatpunch
November 30, 2013, 1:34pm Report to Moderator

Thank you for the freedoms i cherrish every day
First Sergeant
Welcome home and thank you for your service !!!!
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 62 - 74
Jester
November 30, 2013, 2:46pm Report to Moderator

First Sergeant
A true honor to be involved today!

Riding in Honor of my Grandfather, a WWII vet, who I'm fortunate enough to still have with me today!
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 63 - 74
Rambone
November 30, 2013, 5:55pm Report to Moderator

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES KAT, RIP
Gazeebo Team
I ride for the mission
Thank you to all who made this a very special day for Ed and his family.  You guys ROCK !

An American Soldier is someone who, at some point in their life, wrote out a check, payable"to the United States of America" for the sum total of up to and including my life." We as citizens of those same United States owe them no less than unconditional support.

"Love is the feelin you get when you like something as much as your motorcycle."
~Sonny Barger

E-mail Private Message Reply: 64 - 74
bikerider
November 30, 2013, 6:05pm Report to Moderator

Edward, it was an honor to shake your hand.  Thank you for your service.  You are a true American Hero.

Some photos and videos of the mission may be found at:

https://picasaweb.google.com/112272792475811391121/SEPA1130AMHEdwardTSasinowskiUSArmy

Good job leading the mission, Harry.

In memory of my father James Story, USAF 1951-1971 (Thailand 1967),  uncle Wilbur Ott, USAF-Korea, uncle Wm. McNeil, Army-WWII, uncle Tom Myers, Army-WWII, uncle Frank Myers, Army-WWII, friend Wm. Cooke, Army-WWII, brother in law Dick Pfaff, Navy-WWII

I ride for those who can't.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 65 - 74
wj26
November 30, 2013, 6:46pm Report to Moderator

It was an honor to meet and shake your hand today Mr Sasinowski. Thank you for your service!
Click on the link to view the pictures from today:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1.....&feat=directlink

POW*MIA
YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTEN

All gave some, some gave all.
Never forget, FDNY 343

Riding in memory of Uncle's Tom, Leo, Bill, Army Europe WW2. Uncle Jimmy, Marines South Pacific WW2. Mario Barone, Army Big Red 1 WW2 German POW. Ed Riddlel, Marines South Pacific WW2. Norm Brown, Army South Pacific WW2.  Uncle Ed, Army and my Father in Law Steve Winnick, USN, Korean War era.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 66 - 74
Calamity
November 30, 2013, 8:41pm Report to Moderator

Board Moderator
National Level Moderator
It was an honor and privilege to be a part of today's events.  Ed, you are a special man - a hero for all you did in war and one who is obviously loved for all you did in peace.  Thank you again for all you've done!!

In Memory of Daddy, Uncle Roy, Uncle Earl, Uncle Stan, Stretch, Al, Joe, Jake, Steve, Eddie & Kat
In honor of Capt. Walter Sigafoos and ADJ3 Paul Moser - still missing

"Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are at peace."  Author unknown
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 67 - 74
Big Bill
December 1, 2013, 8:39am Report to Moderator

First Sergeant
Happy to share in this mission today for Ed, what a Great presentation to a true hero.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 68 - 74
Hogrider
December 1, 2013, 12:16pm Report to Moderator

R.I.P. Danny
WWR Coordinator
SC SEPA
Harry awesome job!!! Ed Thankyou for your service!

"You only need rain gear if you have to be some where".Dann Manela
"PROUD MEMBER OF KAT'S ARMY"

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 69 - 74
Rambone
December 1, 2013, 8:20pm Report to Moderator

Gazeebo Team
I ride for the mission
sent to me from Sgt. John Fleming ( Sgt. Fleming was THE reason Ed got his medals that day)

Harry,
   Thank you for the kind words Harry but you and the Warrior Watch Members are the only reason any thing took place yesterday. The combined group of you are nothing less then quiet professionals carrying on the mission.  I can't thank you enough for what you did for Ed, as a Harley rider himself the presence of so many bikes moved him to tears. For me and my wife it was a pleasure to help out in something you started.  Let us know if there's anything we can do to help in the future. My phone is always on for Vets and I hope to ride for the cause with you and the WW someday soon.
                 Regards John

An American Soldier is someone who, at some point in their life, wrote out a check, payable"to the United States of America" for the sum total of up to and including my life." We as citizens of those same United States owe them no less than unconditional support.

"Love is the feelin you get when you like something as much as your motorcycle."
~Sonny Barger

E-mail Private Message Reply: 70 - 74
Big Bill
December 6, 2013, 11:11am Report to Moderator

First Sergeant
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 71 - 74
Rambone
December 6, 2013, 6:00pm Report to Moderator

Gazeebo Team
I ride for the mission
Very nice, after all these years....

~Sonny Barger

E-mail Private Message Reply: 72 - 74
T
December 6, 2013, 7:41pm Report to Moderator

IGNORE THE FLAK, FLY THE MISSION
Gazeebo Team
National Coordinator
Thanks for posting!  T

To my kat  " until the twelth of never, I'll still be loving you"       

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 73 - 74
Rambone
December 10, 2013, 12:49pm Report to Moderator

Gazeebo Team
I ride for the mission

~Sonny Barger

E-mail Private Message Reply: 74 - 74
5 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Warrior's Watch Forums    WARRIOR'S WATCH RIDE PLANNING    COMPLETED WW RIDES  ›  SEPA 11/30(A) M&H Edward T. Sasinowski US Army

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread