Theme not found!

Warrior's Watch Forums    WARRIOR'S WATCH RIDE PLANNING    COMPLETED WW RIDES  ›  SEPA 11/30(A) M&H Edward T. Sasinowski US Army Moderators: Gazeebo Team, Board Moderator, WWR Coordinator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 6 Guests

SEPA 11/30(A) M&H Edward T. Sasinowski US Army  This thread currently has 3,472 views. Print
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 » All Recommend Thread
Chrisy
November 10, 2013, 7:54pm Report to Moderator

Follow me @chrisy1971
WWR Coordinator
ASC SEPA
We have been ask by one of our own, Rambone, to Remember and Honor one of the many Vietnam Veterans Edward T. Sasinowski – United States Army with a Mug & Hug.
His ability to get around is limited so we're gona roll up to his house and let Mr Sasinowski and his family know he is not forgotten.
Up until recently, he was an avid Harley rider along with his son Ed Jr. who will be returning from the west coast for the holidays. The whole family, Deborah (wife) and children Stacie, Melissa and Edward, Jr. along with others will be there to "share the love".

Edward T. Sasinowski is 100% disabled from agent orange exposure served in the 101st Airborne, below is his bio.

Edward T. Sasinowski – United States Army

September, 1964 – June, 1968 - Army ROTC – LaSalle College

June 2, 1968 Commissioned as a 2nd Lt. at LaSalle College Commencement

August 2, 1968 – 2nd Lt. Active Duty – at Ft. Bliss, El Paso, TX. Air Defense Artillery School

October, 1968 – 49th Artillery Group – ADA (Air Defense Artillery),Ft. Lawton, WA

NORAD (North American Air Defense Command), Headquarters,Tacoma, WA

Air Defense Control Liaison Officer -McChord Air Force Base,Tacoma, WA
August 2, 1969 – Commissioned to Rank of 1st Lt.

August 15, 1969 – July 26, 1970 - 1st Lt. in the 101st Airborne Division, Headquarters in Hue Phu Bai, South Viet Nam

August 25, 1969 – September 25, 1969 – Forward Observer –Battery D 2nd Battalion 320 Artillery 101st Airborne Division, Ashau Valley

September 25, 1969 – January 20, 1970 – Fire Direction Officer – Battery D 2nd Battalion 320 Artillery 101st Airborne Division, Phan Thiet

January 20, 1970 – July 26, 1970 – Executive Officer Battery D 2nd Battalion 320 Artillery 101st Airborne Division, Ban Me Thuot, Pleiku, LZ English, Fire Base Mattie/Cambodia, An Lo Valley and Qui Nhon

July 26, 1970 – August 2, 1970 – Cam Ranh Bay, Viet Nam to return to Ft. Lewis, WA for Discharge from Active Service

Medals / Certificates
Purple Heart For Wounds Received in Action in The Republic of Viet Nam on April 29, 1970

The Army Commendation Medal For Exceptionally Meritorious Achievement for service in The Republic of Viet Nam from August 1, 1969 to December 31, 1969

The Bronze Star for Meritorious Achievement in Ground Operations Against Hostile Forces in the Republic of Viet Nam during the period August 1, 1969 to May 31, 1970 (certificate awarded / medal was not received)

The Air Medal (First Award) for Hours in the Air in a Helicopter while participating in aerial flight in the Republic of Viet Nam (no certificate awarded / medal was not received)

The Air Medal (Second Award) for Meritorious Achievement while participating in Aerial Flight in the Republic of Viet Nam during the period March 2, 1970 to July 6, 1070 (certificate awarded / medal was not received)

Vietnamese Campaign Ribbon (awarded / not received)

RC - Rambone

Rally Location: Parking lot next to Toys r us @ Welsh Rd & Blair Mill Rd Willow Grove

https://www.google.com/maps/pr.....-75.144183&fid=7

Rally Time: 11:15 am
KSU: 11:55 am

UPDATE !!!!!!!!
Please bring your 3X5 flags for the presentation of Medals earned

TIME CHANGE--------------UPDATE IS POSTED

Things have changed for the better and gotten a bit more complicated so more time will be needed at the rally point. KSU has not changed but the rally time is now 11:15.
Also, some Army brass will be there to present Mr Sasinowski with two of his medals earned, The Purple Heart and The Bronze Star. Several other awards will be given as well, including a US Flag flown over the state capitol.
The last confirmed head count is 130 family and friends, plus the WWR members, AHW, local news crews and Pa. State Rep. Tom Murt will be attending this long overdue Welcome Home !

OUTSTANDING !

Bring your 3X5 flags please as we will stand honors for Ed when he is awarded his medals.

There should ample time for this expanding event, to make mission B later that day.

In memory of my father Charles B. Bressi who fought in the pacific in WW2.
He will always be remembered and still lives within me... He's truly missed!    

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message
Butch
November 10, 2013, 9:08pm Report to Moderator

Welcome Home Brother! Thank you for your service to our Great Country!

Wisdom & Freedom Wins,  Ride The Mission  

Hero's don't wear capes, They wear "Dog Tags"

US Army VietNam 68-69
1st Signal Brg
Airborne - 5th

Remembering Kat
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 1 - 74
HOPE
November 11, 2013, 6:02am Report to Moderator

Sergeant
standing by
E-mail Private Message Reply: 2 - 74
Rambone
November 11, 2013, 4:56pm Report to Moderator

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES KAT, RIP
Gazeebo Team
I ride for the mission
Can't begin to tell you how excited the family is over this simple act of kindness.
Ed and Deb Sasinowski have been married over 40 years and their love for each other has only gotten stronger over time. She told me of what a wonderful, kind and giving husband Ed is and has been throughout the years and putting their three children through college, no small feat these days. About how he and others were treated upon their return and finally after all these years, he is not forgotten. I had the chance to meet him for the first time myself just last week, he was a soft spoken man with pride in his eyes as he told me of his time in the Army. No one more deserving then this proud Vet. with a welcome home and a thank you.

It's never too late, let's get er done .

An American Soldier is someone who, at some point in their life, wrote out a check, payable"to the United States of America" for the sum total of up to and including my life." We as citizens of those same United States owe them no less than unconditional support.

"Love is the feelin you get when you like something as much as your motorcycle."
~Sonny Barger

E-mail Private Message Reply: 3 - 74
richmkern
November 11, 2013, 5:10pm Report to Moderator

It's me and my RIO
WELCOME HOME EDWARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your service to our Great Nation.

You were then, are now, and will forever be a True American  Hero.

Son retired from the Navy/Navy Reserve after 22 years.

Dad served in WWII with Patton through North Africa, Italy and Germany. 2 Purple Hearts, 2 Bronze Stars

I stand for both of them and the rest that cannot stand.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 4 - 74
Chrisy
November 11, 2013, 10:25pm Report to Moderator

Follow me @chrisy1971
WWR Coordinator
ASC SEPA
It will be an honor to shake Mr. Sasinowski hand... Thank you for giving me my freedom.

This post contains attachments; to download them you must login.

In memory of my father Charles B. Bressi who fought in the pacific in WW2.
He will always be remembered and still lives within me... He's truly missed!    

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 5 - 74
techgirl
November 12, 2013, 9:28am Report to Moderator

Board Moderator
National Level Moderator
Thank you for serving our country.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 6 - 74
NVR4GET
November 12, 2013, 11:12am Report to Moderator

The Cost of Freedom is Not Free,Let Us NVR4GET
WELCOME HOME!!!  Thank you for your service, sacrifices and dedication to this Great Nation.

Riding:

In Memory of all those we lost on 9/11/2001

In honor of my son SSG US Army 173rd ABN, active duty 2 tours in Afghanistan

In honor of my father Cold War Vet. SGT US Army 8th Division 28th Infantry stationed in Germany.

In honor of all those who protect this great nation.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 7 - 74
BigJohn
November 12, 2013, 10:10pm Report to Moderator

Command Sergeant Major
A much deserved and long overdue welcome home. Thank you for your service and dedication to our nation. Thank you for your willingness to put it all on the line for each one of us to keep us free. You are an American hero.

Riding to honor my father (Army, Korean War), great-great grandfather, Hezekiah Ports (Union Army, Civil War), Uncle George (Marines, Pacific, WW II),my son-in-law, Sgt Kevin Russell, served in Iraq and Afghanistan (Army), my fiance's cousin, L Wade Martin (Desert Storm, killed in training accident at Ft Bragg, Army), her uncle Bill Feister, US Navy from 62-66 and spent time in Viet Nam aboard the USS Lexington, and my good friend, Terry Boyer, who served in Vietnam with the Air Force.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 8 - 74
ironcross895
November 13, 2013, 10:27am Report to Moderator

TO ALL OUR TROOPS AND 1ST RESPONDERS THANK YOU!
WWR Coordinator
SC DE
Welcome Home Brother.  (Sir)  AIRBORNE!

PROUD MEMBER OF KATS  ARMY
Riding in memory of my mother and father RIP

Vietnam 1965-66
A Co. 1st Bn 327 Inf. Reg.
101st   Airborne Div.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message YIM Reply: 9 - 74
Breeze
November 13, 2013, 6:14pm Report to Moderator

Command Sergeant Major
Welcome Home Hero!! Thank you for your service !

"The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten."  --Calvin Coolidge
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 10 - 74
berns
November 13, 2013, 7:18pm Report to Moderator

Sergeant
A long deserved Welcome Home and thank you for your servive.

Standing By
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 11 - 74
TBird
November 13, 2013, 7:18pm Report to Moderator

Welcome home Ed and thank you for your service!
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 12 - 74
william66
November 14, 2013, 8:02am Report to Moderator

Red Patcher
Welcome Home Edward Sasinowski. Thank you for your service.

William

usmc 62 to 66
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 13 - 74
sailor74
November 14, 2013, 8:41pm Report to Moderator

SPOCs
N. IL WWR LEO SPOC
A LONG OVERDUE WELCOME HOME EDWARD, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO THIS GREAT NATION!

"Wars may be fought with weopons,but they are won by men."       General George Patton Jr                               In Memory JonD, Founding Leader WWR ,DEB, IRISH MIKE M. CHICAGO JIM     GOD SPEED MY FRIENDS!
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 14 - 74
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 » All Recommend Thread
Print

Warrior's Watch Forums    WARRIOR'S WATCH RIDE PLANNING    COMPLETED WW RIDES  ›  SEPA 11/30(A) M&H Edward T. Sasinowski US Army

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread