Theme not found!

Warrior's Watch Forums    Memorial Boards    WWR Region 7  ›  N. IL 12/5 Honor Mission Chicago Jim Moderators: matter, JonD
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

N. IL 12/5 Honor Mission Chicago Jim  This thread currently has 5,820 views. Print
8 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » All Recommend Thread
RiderCoachJudy
December 4, 2012, 10:27pm Report to Moderator
In memory Cpl. Albert Bitton, Amichai ben Eliyahu
First Sergeant
My life has truly been enriched having stood next to such a brave warrior.   To the family of Jim, you have all the reason in this life to be proud.  Jim lived life with a purpose.  

Rider Coach Judy,
Chgo, IL

Riding in memory of Cpl. Albert Bitton, Amichai ben Eliyahu. 1988 - 2008, 1st Battalion, 502nd Infantry Regiment, 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 101st Airb

All over the world, there are people who are grateful to you, though they do not know your name, and they may not know your story. But they know what you represent to them, and therefore they are grateful.

In loving memory of JonD.  RIP my friend.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 75 - 107
Bemo
December 4, 2012, 10:45pm Report to Moderator

May we not forget our troops past and present
Command Sergeant Major
Rest in Peace Brother, my condolences to your family. Until we ride again

Co. D 11th AD SIG. BN. US ARMY 32nd  AADCOM '82- '85 USAEUR
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Windows Live Messenger Reply: 76 - 107
Snake
December 5, 2012, 1:12am Report to Moderator

Command Sergeant Major
Hard to type through the tears. My deepest condolences to Jim's wife and family. Jim will be sorely missed but never forgotten. God Bless You, Jim, and Ride Free in Region 7.  Your friend, Snake.

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 77 - 107
maggie mae
December 5, 2012, 1:18am Report to Moderator

Sergeant First Class
Kim and family, my deepest condolences.  He will be missed by many.  Jim is a HERO. God Bless you and your family & friends

Maggie Mae (new grandma)
proud bluestar ARMY/ goldstar NAVY mom

riding in memory of my son
SEAMEN  ALVARADO, JEREMY
6/2/86 -2/7/08  GONE TO SOON,   I LOVE YOU

and for my son SGT. ALVARADO, JOSHUA
presently safe at Schofield Barracks  Oahu, HI
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 78 - 107
lilpigna
December 5, 2012, 6:38am Report to Moderator

The family and friends of Jim it was a pleasure to know Jim he was a great guy I am sadden for your loss My prays and thoughts will be with you R.I.P. Jim THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 79 - 107
TOM TALLMAN
December 5, 2012, 6:57am Report to Moderator

GOD SPEED TO YOU SIR, YOUR IN GOOD HANDS NOW WITH ALL OUR BROTHERS WHOM WILL MEET YOU AT THE GATES. SAY HELLO TO ALL  WHEN YOU GET THERE

HEROE'S DON'T WEAR CAPES:
THEY WEAR DOG TAGS!!!!

RIDING IN MEMORY OF A GREAT MAN
RON OSWALD AKA RCRON

IT AIN'T ABOUT US
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 80 - 107
TVG
December 5, 2012, 9:10am Report to Moderator

WWR Coordinator
ASC N Illinois
Jim,

All I can say is that the world is a better place because you were here.

I will miss you.

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 81 - 107
Tray
December 5, 2012, 9:56am Report to Moderator

2nd ID... Second to None
First Sergeant
Chicago Jim, with heavy heart, our thoughts and prayers go out to your family and friends.  I know you are smiling down upon us and you will be with us on every mission.  "May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, May God hold you in the hollow of his hand."  May God bless you, your family and brothers... until we meet again...

Corey, Son #3: US Army, 2LT, Juris Doctorate Candidate, JAG Core.
Neil, Son #2: US Army Retired, CPT, 10th Mountain Div., Afghanistan 2011 - 12, 2nd ID, S Korea, 2010 - 11
Father: US Army, SSGT, 2nd ID, Korea 1950 - 51, Purple Heart, Bronze Star, Watching Over His Grandsons, RIP
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 82 - 107
CowboyD
December 5, 2012, 10:08am Report to Moderator

Sergeant
Thank you for your dedication to this country yourself and respecting and honoring thos serving today. You will be missed and prayers and support ar there for your family. May you ride down the golden road in the sky.

Anthony Diller AKA "Cowboy D"
SPC U.S. Army 1ST Cav Ret
Iraq Vet 2008-2009

In Honor of:
Lisa M. Diller U.S. Navy PO2 USS George W Bush (sister)
Tony R. Diller U.S. Navy Ret USS California (father)

In memory of:
Paul Diller U.S. Army (Grandfather)
John C. Plettau U.S. Army (Grandfather)
Charles Barnett U.S. Army (Friend and soldier lost in Iraq)

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 83 - 107
The Stalker
December 5, 2012, 10:29am Report to Moderator

I will miss you Jim, I already do.  You were a wonderful man and a wonderful friend.  Give Bob and Jon D a big hug from me.  I miss you already!

L. Moran

If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Ride Free Jon D
Ride Free Bob (Wheely)
Ride Free Chicago Jim
You will always be in my heart
E-mail Private Message Reply: 84 - 107
Circuit Rider
December 5, 2012, 10:31am Report to Moderator

SPOCs
N.IL WWR State Chaplain
I have regrettably accepted Jim's request to preside over the service today and to honor him for his lifetime achievements. Jim is an inspiration to us all and will be sorely missed. I know I will once again get to fellowship with my brother at the return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ but for now I miss Jim. My prayer for the family and friends is that they allow God to comfort their hearts through this time.

Romans 10:9
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 85 - 107
Dietsche12762_Lady D
December 5, 2012, 10:54am Report to Moderator

H-D 110th LEO Ride AUG 28, 2013 (2nd bike)
WWR Coordinator
SC Wisconsin
Quoted from TREAD HEAD
It was an Honor to stand alongside you and to ride alongside you Brother. You did many good things in your life. We will all remember you. Please say hi to Jon D. and Bob, and save me a parking spot !

No words, just softly falling tears....

Selfish tears - for my aching heart, but happy tears for Region 7 old friends reunited in peace, health and with His light to shine on us until we meet again.

Standing by with flags.

WISCONSIN "Live Like You Mean It"
"It's about the mission... nothing else matters"

In Memory
JonD  8-09 & DJ "The Crow" Casser 1-12
Chicago Jim 12-12; Wheelmaster, 8-12; KAT, 2-12; Bluesman NEPA, 7-10; Papa Joe, GA, 6-10; Mountainman 12-10
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 86 - 107
matter
December 5, 2012, 1:31pm Report to Moderator

Region 2 Coordinator
From our favorite WWR Member/Mayor.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, all of the members of the WWR, and especially Jim’s family at this very sad and difficult time. Jim was one of the first members of WWR that I met the first time I joined you to welcome home a hero at the McHenry VFW. I liked him instantly and I always looked forward to seeing him. He always teased me and asked me if I brought my “whereas’s” and whatfor’s” with me (my proclamation).  I believe he was instrumental in my gift of my beautiful vest, that I consider to be one of my most prized possessions and of which I am so proud to wear.

My heart is with all of you as you say goodbye to your friend. I feel blessed to have known Jim and to be counted as his friend. I am sure that he has a very special place in heaven because of all that he did for others.

In friendship,
Mayor Sue  

"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman."

Thomas Paine

Riding in Memory of JonD, Proud Parent (Deb), Mike, Irish, Kat, RCRON, Wheelmaster & Chicago Jim.
Logged Offline
Site E-mail Private Message Reply: 87 - 107
USAPride
December 5, 2012, 1:36pm Report to Moderator

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Kim and all of Jim's family and friends. I was an honor to know and get to ride with Jim.

Chuck and Theresa
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 88 - 107
Dave S
December 5, 2012, 5:39pm Report to Moderator

Riding in Honor Of My Father, USAF '63-'67
First Sergeant
Quoted from matter
As I ponder what to write that has not been said, I recall the "picture = 1000 words" truism....

This is a picture of Jim YELLING to the passengers at O'Hare Airport the following: (I paraphrase here, but it was awesome!)

"These guys put THEIR LIVES on the line for YOU!  Please let them know how you feel about that!"  

The passengers stopped what they were doing, and all started applauding..  Yeah, like that commercial.

This welcome home was a group of Surgeons arriving at Ohare, going to Great Lakes that I believe I was the RC for. I sent a group of WWR's into the airport because these hero's have carried their luggage far enough. I will miss Jim lighting up the missions I(we) RC with the roaring "Welcome Home" From his pipes in the background.
Kim, thank you and your family for supporting him in his beliefs. My condolences to you all. As Keith Said, Jim is one of the good ones! In Saddness Dave Skinner

The Picture caption says:
HONOR: The difference between the good guys and the bad guys is whether they use human shields or they MAKE themselves human shields

Our soldiers give of themselves for the freedom that we enjoy, enabling us to sleep soundly at night. Showing my gratitude by suiting up and showing up is the least I Can do.  Thank you American Heros! .
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 89 - 107
8 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » All Recommend Thread
Print

Warrior's Watch Forums    Memorial Boards    WWR Region 7  ›  N. IL 12/5 Honor Mission Chicago Jim

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread