Theme not found!

Warrior's Watch Forums    Memorial Boards    WWR Region 7  ›  N.IL 1/27 Flag Line for Irish aka William Morrisey Moderators: matter, JonD
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

N.IL 1/27 Flag Line for Irish aka William Morrisey  This thread currently has 6,076 views. Print
7 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 All Recommend Thread
matter
January 22, 2012, 7:16pm Report to Moderator

Region 2 Coordinator
Our very good friend and WWR member Irish is now hoisting a little o' the whiskey in Region 7.  

Here is his obit.. WWR is standing by....

William Joseph Morrisey Jr., age 58, of Round Lake, died Saturday, January 21, 2012, at his home.

He was born November 14, 1953 in Evanston to William Joseph Sr. and Genevieve (Sontag) Morrisey.

A resident of Round Lake for the past 12 years, he was a truck driver by profession. He drove for Lenzini Excavating and Berger Excavating Companies.

An avid motorcycle rider, he was the owner of a Harley Davidson and also a Gold Wing motorcycle. He was a member of the Warrior Watch, which is affiliated with the Wauconda American Legion Post #911. Other enjoyments included spending time with his family and golfing.

He is survived by three children, Shannon (Eric) Lasky of Carol Stream, Billy Morrisey of Kenosha, and Emily Morrisey of Arlington Heights; two grandchildren, Blaine and Blair; two sisters and a brother, Barbara Morrisey of Vonore, TN, Michael (Margo) Morrisey of Schaumburg, and Mary Jane (Bob) Yach of West Bend, WI; and many nieces and nephews.

He was preceded in death by his parents.

Friends may visit with his family from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m. Friday, January 27, 2012, at Justen’s Round Lake Funeral Home, 222 N. Rosedale Court, Round Lake, IL 60073. The funeral blessing will be at 1 p.m. in the funeral home, with the Rev. Timothy O’Malley officiating.

The cremation rite was accorded privately and inurnment will be in St. Boniface Cemetery, Chicago.

For those wishing to send an expression of condolence, memorials may be made to the Warriors Watch or directly to the family.

For information, call the funeral home at 847-546-3300. Friends may send an on-line condolence to the family at http://www.justenfh.com.

"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman."

Thomas Paine

Riding in Memory of JonD, Proud Parent (Deb), Mike, Irish, Kat, RCRON, Wheelmaster & Chicago Jim.
Logged Offline
Site E-mail Private Message
Underbird
January 22, 2012, 7:36pm Report to Moderator
POW * MIA You are not forgotten
Rest in Peace Irish, condolences to family and friends.

' The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.' G K Chesterton

In loving memory of our dear friend Kathryn Fialkowski, gone too soon.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 1 - 102
sailor74
January 22, 2012, 7:42pm Report to Moderator

SPOCs
N. IL WWR LEO SPOC
Condolences to the family and friends,Rest in Peace Brother!You will not be forgotten!

"Wars may be fought with weopons,but they are won by men."       General George Patton Jr                               In Memory JonD, Founding Leader WWR ,DEB, IRISH MIKE M. CHICAGO JIM     GOD SPEED MY FRIENDS!
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 2 - 102
TBird
January 22, 2012, 7:54pm Report to Moderator

RIP Irish.  My sincere condolences to the family and friends.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 3 - 102
Dave D 1800
January 22, 2012, 8:00pm Report to Moderator

Our sincere condolences to the family and friends of Irish,
Rest in peace
You will never be forgotten.                            

"IN MEMORY OF JON D

DAVE D     ARMY  74 - 77

Proud Parent of a L E O

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 4 - 102
Raine
January 22, 2012, 8:32pm Report to Moderator

WWR Coordinator
N. IL WWR Coordinator
Rest in peace Irish. You are a good friend and a brother and you will be missed. The roads and the rides will not be the same without you.
Ride free.

"People wait for opportunity to come along...yet it is there every morning."    -     Dennis the Menace
"Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window."  ~Author Unknown
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 5 - 102
Hilsen
January 22, 2012, 8:55pm Report to Moderator

JonD A True Leader and Loved By All
Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends of Irish. Know he was a good man and devoted brother of the Warrior's Watch Riders. He left an imprint on all the lives he touched.

Rest in Peace, Irish. You were a special friend and we will always have special memories of the missions we shared. I guess one that really comes to mind is Thanksgiving Day, a Welcome Home that ran very late, and the surprise turkey dinner in the van. I don't think there was a time we did not see one another that we did not laugh over that one. You will be missed my friend, but never forgotten.

Ride in Peace with JonD, Deb, DJ (The Crow) and all your brothers and sisters of the WWR.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: 1. Jesus Christ. 2. The American G.I. One died for your soul, the other for your Freedom.

http://www.greatdanepromilitary.com/Battle%20Hymn/

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your Government when it deserves it" -Mark Twain

Ride in peace JonD, Debbie, Mike, Irish, Kat, Ron, Wheelmaster and Chgo Jim.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 6 - 102
Pinky1977
January 22, 2012, 8:55pm Report to Moderator

Command Sergeant Major
Ride free Irish!  You are missed!  Prayers to the family and friends.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 7 - 102
scratch
January 22, 2012, 10:10pm Report to Moderator

Thankfull to all who've served!
Command Sergeant Major
My deepest condolences to family and friends of Irish. I only met Irish once, but I liked him instantly.  He was laughing and smiling the entire time.  I will miss him.R.I.P.  Irish, R.I.P.

In memory of my father, Don Rogers, Korean war veteran, and brother Mike Rogers USMC.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 8 - 102
Ranger Rick Towman
January 22, 2012, 10:13pm Report to Moderator

Support our Troops ... Remember our Veterans
Our Condolences to the Family of "Irish"
Rest in Peace my friend.

In Memory of Dad, USCG, USMC. WWII, Korea, Purple Heart. 1927~2005

In Memory of Jon D.

Rick & Bonnie Gandy
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 9 - 102
fyrlieu
January 22, 2012, 10:50pm Report to Moderator

Dubiquilts My love My life Ride In Peace
Command Sergeant Major
You and I will meet again,
When we're least expecting it,
One day in some far off place,
I will recognize your face,
I won't say goodbye my friend,
For you and I will meet again.

Ride in Peace my Brother Irish, Ride in Peace.

Now go shake hands with Mike.  Play a scam on Big Jon. Grab a hug from Deb (tell her to leave her shirt on).  Then go stand your place, that you richly deserve, in that flagline of honor at Heaven's Gate.

To the family of our Brother Irish: I am so sorry for your loss.

FDNY 343 NEVER FORGET, DESPITE THE POLITICIANS WHO ALREADY HAVE.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 10 - 102
bdime
January 22, 2012, 10:57pm Report to Moderator

Sincere condolences to the family and our thanks for a great friend and fellow warrior...  

Ride free Jon D ☼      Honoring our service men and women in Chicago, IL.               
♥ ♥ Proud parent of a LEO

US ARMY 91Bravo 74-77
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 11 - 102
Cager Dave
January 22, 2012, 11:16pm Report to Moderator

MY CONDOLENCES TO THE FAMILY OF  " IRISH  "  HE WAS ONE OF A KIND. YES HE HAD THAT ROUGH EXTERIOR,
            BUT HE HAD AN INTERIOR AND A HEART OF GOLD THAT WE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER. IT WAS A GREAT HONOR
            TO STAND ANY FLAG LINE WITH HIM AND TO JUST SHARE HIS FRIENDSHIP NO MATTER WHERE WE WERE. HE
            TOUCHED A LOT OF LIVES AND I THANK HIM FOR TOUCHING MINE. YOU WILL BE MISSED  "  MY FRIEND "
            RIDE FREE IN REGION 7 IRISH. YOU WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN.  REST  IN  PEACE  IRISH

" IN LOVING MEMORY " DAD ARMY WWII MOM W.A.C. WWII UNCLES ROY ED CHUCK BILL WWII AND OUR OWN JON D DEB MIKE IRISH BOB JIM

DAVE AND ELIZABETH

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 12 - 102
renegade
January 23, 2012, 12:20am Report to Moderator
Private
RIP Irish, had some great drinking days, you will be missed....Ren
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 13 - 102
big332
January 23, 2012, 4:29am Report to Moderator
Private
[b][/b]
Quoted from matter
Our very good friend and WWR member Irish is now hoisting a little o' the whiskey in Region 7.  

Here is his obit.. WWR is standing by....

William Joseph Morrisey Jr., age 58, of Round Lake, died Saturday, January 21, 2012, at his home.

He was born November 14, 1953 in Evanston to William Joseph Sr. and Genevieve (Sontag) Morrisey.

A resident of Round Lake for the past 12 years, he was a truck driver by profession. He drove for Lenzini Excavating and Berger Excavating Companies.

An avid motorcycle rider, he was the owner of a Harley Davidson and also a Gold Wing motorcycle. He was a member of the Warrior Watch, which is affiliated with the Wauconda American Legion Post #911. Other enjoyments included spending time with his family and golfing.

He is survived by three children, Shannon (Eric) Lasky of Carol Stream, Billy Morrisey of Kenosha, and Emily Morrisey of Arlington Heights; two grandchildren, Blaine and Blair; two sisters and a brother, Barbara Morrisey of Vonore, TN, Michael (Margo) Morrisey of Schaumburg, and Mary Jane (Bob) Yach of West Bend, WI; and many nieces and nephews.

Friends may visit with his family from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m. Friday, January 27, 2012, at Justen’s Round Lake Funeral Home, 222 N. Rosedale Court, Round Lake, IL 60073. The funeral blessing will be at 1 p.m. in the funeral home, with the Rev. Timothy O’Malley officiating.

The cremation rite was accorded privately and inurnment will be in St. Boniface Cemetery, Chicago.

For those wishing to send an expression of condolence, memorials may be made to the Warriors Watch or directly to the family.

For information, call the funeral home at 847-546-3300. Friends may send an on-line condolence to the family at http://www.justenfh.com.

Rest in Peace my friend. ride hard and stay off the brakes. love ya you will be missed.   Big
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 14 - 102
GO ARMY Robert Smith
January 23, 2012, 7:09am Report to Moderator

HAVE A NICE DAY !!
WWR Coordinator
Regional Coordinator Region 3
Quoted from Cager Dave
           MY CONDOLENCES TO THE FAMILY OF  " IRISH  "  HE WAS ONE OF A KIND. YES HE HAD THAT ROUGH EXTERIOR,
            BUT HE HAD AN INTERIOR AND A HEART OF GOLD THAT WE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER. IT WAS A GREAT HONOR
            TO STAND ANY FLAG LINE WITH HIM AND TO JUST SHARE HIS FRIENDSHIP NO MATTER WHERE WE WERE. HE
            TOUCHED A LOT OF LIVES AND I THANK HIM FOR TOUCHING MINE. YOU WILL BE MISSED  "  MY FRIEND "
            RIDE FREE IN REGION 7 IRISH. YOU WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN.  REST  IN  PEACE  IRISH

I COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT ANY BETTER.

I'm sad for his family and friends.  However, I just can't get this smile off my face everytime I think of him.  He is one of a kind.  I have many fond memories of him and for me this is how I'm handling it.

Robert L. Smith, Jr.

In honor of my Brother, Jon Dreymann and my Sister Deb.
The moon gives you light,��
And the bugles and the drums give you music;��
And my heart, O my soldiers, my veterans,��
My heart gives you love.

Walt Whitman-Drum Taps

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message AIM Reply: 15 - 102
Fitz
January 23, 2012, 8:08am Report to Moderator

Wonder Lake, Illinois
REST IN PEACE MY FRIEND. YOU WILL BE SORELY MISSED BY MY SON AND I AND ALL YOUR FRIENDS LEFT BEHIND. TO YOUR FAMILY, KNOW THAT WE ALL LOVED IRISH, AND, LIKE YOU ALL, WE WILL BE JUST A LITTLE LESS FOR HIS PASSING. I HOPE TO BE ABLE TO GET OFF WORK TO MAKE THE SERVICE; IF NOT, I'M THERE IN MY OWN IRISH SPIRIT

My Dad-WWII-1928-1991
My Son-OIF-2004-Army MP
Dick Bowe-Viet Nam-1967-1969-Army
Steve Bowe-OIF-2003-Il.Army NG MP
Keith Nurnburg-OIF-2007-KIA
Major Anne Brophy-Afg. 2009
Friends JonD,Proud Parent,Mike,Deb & Bob-RIP
If you won't stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand infront of them.
The American Flag does not fly because the wind moves past-it flies from the last breath of each Soldier, Airman, Sailor and Marine who has died to protect our Freedoms
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 16 - 102
Moonshine
January 23, 2012, 8:17am Report to Moderator

Georgia sends our heartfelt condolences. Very sorry to hear this news.

Riding in Honor of
Clyde Holsclaw-USS Hornet WWII

Riding in memory of
Army Sgt. Howard Kelly "H.K." Edwards...My Pop and Hero
121st Infantry

PaPa Joe Blasingame-MAKE IT BIG!

Al "Bluesman" Philo

SSgt Norman Hampton Currin
101st Airborne Ranger

"Cherish your freedom and guard it with honor and respect,
for it carries the blood of those that gave it to you"
                  Author Unknown

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 17 - 102
Schmitty
January 23, 2012, 10:31am Report to Moderator

Sincere condolences to the family and friends of Irish. R.I.P.

Proud Father of a US Airman

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 18 - 102
ChgoJim
January 23, 2012, 10:52am Report to Moderator

Our sincere condolences to the family and friends of Irish you will be misssed my friend but wont be forgotton

Navy 73-76   USS Piemont AD-17 USS Portland LSD-37

http://ilfreedomrun.org/

In Memory of JonD - Debbie Behnke - Mike Mikos

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 19 - 102
Uncle Woody
January 23, 2012, 7:28pm Report to Moderator

'CAUSE FREEDOM IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR!!!
REST IN PEACE '' IRISH '' MY CONDOLENCES TO YOUR FAMILY, AND FRIENDS GOD BLESS YOU!
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 20 - 102
Bearhug
January 23, 2012, 9:48pm Report to Moderator

Sue, Glen, Ryan, and JonD
R.I.P. Irish.  You were a good friend and patriot.  You will be missed in the flagline.  To the family and friends of Irish, please accept our condolences.

Glen and Sue
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 21 - 102
Mark L
January 24, 2012, 8:34am Report to Moderator

First Sergeant
RIP and God bless.

"I'm proud to be an American,
Where at least I know I'm free.
And I won't forget the men who died,
Who gave that right to me"

~Lee Greenwood

In memory of Lt. Pat Lyons, FDNY Squad 252. All gave some, some gave all. Godspeed Pat.....
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 22 - 102
Chambo
January 24, 2012, 2:11pm Report to Moderator

WWR Coordinator
ASC N. Illinois
Ride in peace Irish.  You were one of a kind and I enjoyed riding with you.  I only wish I could grow an Irish-like beard in your honor by Friday.  

Keith Chambers
Thank and recognize those that protect us for our freedom comes at a high price.

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 23 - 102
bratkiv
January 24, 2012, 3:26pm Report to Moderator

Sergeant First Class
An honor to ride with you Irish.

"Lest I keep my complacent way I must remember somewhere out there a person died for me today. As long as there must be war, I ask and I must answer was I worth dying for?"
— Eleanor Roosevelt

Mark
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 24 - 102
angel814
January 24, 2012, 9:27pm Report to Moderator

Sergeant
My sincere condolences go out ro the family and friends of Irish.
Rest in peace, Irish.  You are one of a kind and  will always be remembered.  Ride free and easy.  There's no speed limits where you are now.  

Toots

Angel
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 25 - 102
widowmaker
January 24, 2012, 9:31pm Report to Moderator

Sergeant
Ride free my brother
Rest in Peace, you will be missed

Quoted Text
We're not the only ones serving...if you support the military your doing your part to protect our great country as well, we dont fight because we hate those in front of us...we fight because we love those behind us!!!
~Longhorn~

RIP Em (Twist)  1960 - 2009
RIP Preacher     1951 - 2010  
RIP Comic         1960 - 2010
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message YIM Reply: 26 - 102
Camera Nut
January 24, 2012, 10:04pm Report to Moderator

My sincere condolences to the family and friends of William Morrisey.  You are in my thoughts and prayers.  
Our dear Irish, you are missed and I miss your smile.  I know you are not alone.  Ride in peace our friend.

Yvette "Camera Nut"
http://www.warriorswatch.shutterfly.com

God Bless our Service Members, First Responders, and their Families.

Ride in peace JonD, Deb, Mike, Irish, Kat, Ron, Wheelmaster and Chgo Jim.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 27 - 102
Beads
January 25, 2012, 5:20pm Report to Moderator

It's WHO we ride for!
WWR Coordinator
ASC N. Illinois
For those of you who haven't heard, our very good friend and WWR member Irish is now hoisting a little o' the whiskey in Region 7.  

Here is his obit..

An avid motorcycle rider, he was the owner of a Harley Davidson and also a Gold Wing motorcycle. He was a member of the Warrior Watch and the Wauconda American Legion Post #911. Other enjoyments included spending time with his family and golfing.

Although Irish did not wear a uniform of this great nation, he honored those who did. Therefore a flag line will be provided by members of Warriors Watch to honor him as he joins so many who have gone to Region 7 before him.

Staging: Justen’s Round Lake Funeral Home  222 N. Rosedale Court, Round Lake, IL 60073.  
Time: 9:15 am
Brief: 9:25am
Flagline: 9:30am-1:00pm
RC: Cheryl/ beads 847-489-1738

Cheryl
Proud Blue Star Mom of a US Marine
2000- still active
Some heroes wear capes, ours wear dog tags and kevlar- so rest safely tonight, our sons and daughters are on duty.  

RIP JonD, Wheely, ChgoJim, Dubiquilts & Irish

E-mail Private Message AIM YIM Reply: 28 - 102
richmkern
January 25, 2012, 5:36pm Report to Moderator

It's me and my RIO
Irish I did not know you long but we talked much.  You will be missed.  Ride on.

RIP

Son retired from the Navy/Navy Reserve after 22 years.

Dad served in WWII with Patton through North Africa, Italy and Germany. 2 Purple Hearts, 2 Bronze Stars

I stand for both of them and the rest that cannot stand.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 29 - 102
Bald Eagle
January 25, 2012, 8:11pm Report to Moderator

good bye my friend
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 30 - 102
Snake
January 25, 2012, 9:26pm Report to Moderator

Command Sergeant Major
My deepest condolences to the family and friends of Irish. I did not know Irish well but considered him a friend. He will be missed by all in the WWR. Ride hard in Region 7 Irish, and God Bless.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 31 - 102
Old Dawg
January 26, 2012, 11:37am Report to Moderator

Proud parents of a Marine!!
Our condolences to the family and froends of Irish.  He will be missed.  Rest in peace and ride on in Region 7.

Riding for all who support and protect our freedom, nation and family.

Proud Marine parents!!
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 32 - 102
TomandPat
January 26, 2012, 12:07pm Report to Moderator

JonD, Mike, Mark's Deb + Duke - God's WWR!!!
WWR Coordinator
SC Arizona
My dear friend Irish...we'll miss you, your beard and you being you....hope you are with all those who are in God's WWR

Tom & Pat Smyth
Pic us on Orange GL1800 Trike

SGT USA 70-72
3rd Infantry Division
Heart of the Marne
Wurzburg Germany

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message YIM Reply: 33 - 102
matter
January 26, 2012, 12:30pm Report to Moderator

Region 2 Coordinator
I think he liked this send off mission.  He got kissed by the soldier we sent off (Yes! She is a soldier!) and had a beer in his hand.  

Will miss ya Irish..  

Until we ride together again in region 7....

-matter

"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman."

Thomas Paine

Riding in Memory of JonD, Proud Parent (Deb), Mike, Irish, Kat, RCRON, Wheelmaster & Chicago Jim.
Logged Offline
Site E-mail Private Message Reply: 34 - 102
Dave S
January 26, 2012, 12:30pm Report to Moderator

Riding in Honor Of My Father, USAF '63-'67
First Sergeant
Irish is a true loss to our worldly planet. In some long talks with him, I learned he was a tough 'ol son of a gun with a heart of gold. RIP (Ride in Peace) my friend, you will be missed.

The Picture caption says:
HONOR: The difference between the good guys and the bad guys is whether they use human shields or they MAKE themselves human shields

Our soldiers give of themselves for the freedom that we enjoy, enabling us to sleep soundly at night. Showing my gratitude by suiting up and showing up is the least I Can do.  Thank you American Heros! .
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 35 - 102
Tatonka69
January 26, 2012, 1:25pm Report to Moderator
First Sergeant
To the family and friends of my friend Irish,

I offer my most sincere condolences. He worked hard, he played hard and he rode hard!  He was a good man and I will remember him always.  Godspeed Irish.  Say HI to all our friends in Region 7.

Oscar C. Blomgren, III
N. IL Warriors Watch Riders
PGR member

[size=14]Riding in memory of all the Servicemen we have ridden missions for, all our Veterans,  all the Servicemen presently defending our great country and my buddy JonD.  Although he has been taken from us, he continues to provide the inspiration that will keep us dedicated to our mission. Although I only met him once, I will always remember sweet little Elijah, taken too soon.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message AIM Reply: 36 - 102
Krack
January 26, 2012, 1:26pm Report to Moderator

Command Sergeant Major
My prayers and condolences to the family and friends of Irish.

From a proud father whose son is serving in the US Army.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 37 - 102
Boomervet
January 26, 2012, 3:11pm Report to Moderator

Private
I had the pleasure of knowing Irish for a couple of years.  He will be missed.  

Joe "Padre" Chevere
ARMC
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 38 - 102
Crossangel
January 26, 2012, 3:46pm Report to Moderator
Private
The "IRISH BLESSING" May the road rise up to meet you.  May the wind be always at your back.  May the sun shine warm upon your face, the rains fall soft upon your fields, and, Until we meet again, May God hold you in the palm of His hand.  Will forever remember your kindness and contageous smile and thank you for your service to others. <+><

Blessings from Crossangel Here to pay it forward in honor of Army Father and Navy Brother.....Pastoral Bereavement Specialist
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 39 - 102
Coastie
January 26, 2012, 3:55pm Report to Moderator

Command Sergeant Major
Prayers and condolences are offered for the family.  Irish was a unique character with a huge heart, and will be sorely missed.

RIP my friend!

Coastie

"Hope is good - Freedom is better" - Coastie

A bit of everyone we do this for - rides with us forever-more.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 40 - 102
Potato
January 26, 2012, 5:26pm Report to Moderator

Rest in Peace William.

Bill "Potato" Blocker
Proud Father of Captain Matthew Blocker USAFOSI.
Proud Father of 1st Lt. Ryan Blocker US Army.

Some People Dream the Dream
Some People Live the Dream
Some People Defend the Dream
God Bless the Defenders
Land of the Free Because of the Brave
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 41 - 102
Pags
January 26, 2012, 6:06pm Report to Moderator
Sergeant First Class
May the Family of Irish find peace in knowing that he was a GOOD Man.  

He will be missed by many, and never forgotten.

REST IN PEACE MY FRIEND.  

Ron "PAGS" Paglia
N. Il. Warrior Watch Rider
PGR. Member.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 42 - 102
bugleboy
January 26, 2012, 6:26pm Report to Moderator

Private
Irish, I never had the nerve to call you Billy, but I am proud to have called you my friend. As I remember, on each ride you would claim ‘Tail Gunner’ and everyone allowed you that position. On this mission I will ‘Tail Gun’ you have done your job. Say hello to Jon D for me.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 43 - 102
Sparky
January 26, 2012, 6:38pm Report to Moderator

Private
Irish, I am thankful to have the memories of time spent with you. Until we meet again in  R7.

<-------> Ride on Irish, ride on...
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 44 - 102
scratch
January 26, 2012, 7:18pm Report to Moderator

Command Sergeant Major
Good bye Irish   You will truely be missed!  R.I.P. HAVE AN IRISH WHISKEY WITH MY DAD.

In memory of my father, Don Rogers, Korean war veteran, and brother Mike Rogers USMC.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 45 - 102
Aunt Kathy
January 26, 2012, 7:19pm Report to Moderator
First Sergeant
Irish I did not have the pleasure of meeting you, but from what I heard you were one great guy I know this because you belong to the Warrior Watch Family.  My thoughts and prayers are with
your family.  RIP
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 46 - 102
Jeffsvpm
January 26, 2012, 7:35pm Report to Moderator

I met many WWR riders over a year ago now when I came to visit Jim and I do remember meeting Irish.

My thoughts and prayers are with him, his family and all of you, his WW family.  Jim would share his pics and Irish was in many of them.  He was quite the character and he definitely loved welcoming home our troops.

RIP Irish, I know you will be guiding & riding with our riders from up above, keeping them on a safe path and leading them to safty.

Linda Stainsby

Wife of Strange Juan (James) Stainsby
   Retired, United States Navy
Daughter of the late Master Sargent
   Roberto Auyon, U.S. Army, Korean War
Step-daughter of Airman 1st Class
   Wayne Barshaw, U. S. Air Force,Korean War
VP mom of Sgt. Jeff Stainsby
    Veteran, United States Marine Corp
VP mom-in-law of Sgt. Joseph Gajewski
   United States Marine Corp
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 47 - 102
Ranger Rick Towman
January 26, 2012, 8:22pm Report to Moderator

Ride Free Irish, Through the years, we've stood the line together, we've rode together and we've hoisted more then a couple together. Tomorrow night (Fri) some of us are gathering to push start you into Region 7 with a Final Toast" to you Bro.

Everyone is welcome

Lee St. Bar

1122 Lee St. Des Plaines Il.

Toast starts @ 8pm til ?

Cheers to ya Brother, until me meet again

In Memory of Jon D.

Rick & Bonnie Gandy
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 48 - 102
RnR Bob
January 26, 2012, 10:13pm Report to Moderator

pops on far left 1943
Command Sergeant Major
my condolences to the family of Irish, I do believe you lived life to the fullest every day. Ride on Irish and God Speed R&R Bob

keep smiling joey     

*Riding to honor my Dad Al Himber u.s. army M.P. ww II England
*grand dad charlie brown, us army s.srg. 32nd division (red arrow)    
  127th infantry 1941-45 new guinie, luzon and japan
* my brother jack Himber u.s. army sapper
  viet nam 1968-69 purple heart
*Nephew srg Eric Kistler usaf mp 2007-11 Iraq / afganistan

*In Memory of Chicago Jim
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message YIM Reply: 49 - 102
Freedom Diver
January 26, 2012, 10:22pm Report to Moderator

We leave No One Behind
First Sergeant
My deepest condolences to the family and friends of Irish.

For those who have fought and died for it, FREEDOM has a taste that the Protected will Never Know.  SEMPER FI Devil Dogs

CEO - Freedom Divers International Foundation
Logged Offline
Site E-mail Private Message Reply: 50 - 102
Cager Dave
January 26, 2012, 10:57pm Report to Moderator

MY CONDOLENCES TO THE FAMILY OF " IRISH " HE WAS ONE OF A KIND  AND I HAD THE HONOR AND PRIVILEDGE
                     TO CALL HIM FRIEND AND STAND ALONG SIDE HIM IN A FLAG LINE AND JUST ENJOY BEING IN HIS COMPANY
                          HAVING A SOME COLD LIQUID REFRESHMENTS AND LISTENING TO HIS STORIES AND HE HAD MANY
                           YOU TOUCHED MANY LIVES AND I THANK GOD YOU TOUCHED MINE. RIDE IN PEACE " MY FRIEND "

" IN LOVING MEMORY " DAD ARMY WWII MOM W.A.C. WWII UNCLES ROY ED CHUCK BILL WWII AND OUR OWN JON D DEB MIKE IRISH BOB JIM

DAVE AND ELIZABETH

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 51 - 102
Bemo
January 26, 2012, 11:50pm Report to Moderator

May we not forget our troops past and present
Command Sergeant Major
Rest in Peace Irish.

Co. D 11th AD SIG. BN. US ARMY 32nd  AADCOM '82- '85 USAEUR
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Windows Live Messenger Reply: 52 - 102
beerman
January 27, 2012, 6:18am Report to Moderator

Command Sergeant Major
Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends of "Irish".  We only rode with Irish a couple of times, and he left a lasting impression in that time.

Joe n Linda Bierman
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 53 - 102
Beads
January 27, 2012, 8:38am Report to Moderator

It's WHO we ride for!
WWR Coordinator
ASC N. Illinois
to the family and friends of Irish,
we send you prayers of strength to help you through this difficult time, and hugs of support. Irish, you are gone but you will never be forgotten. You always made sure our heroes were taken care of properly, whether it be to welcome them home ar to lay them to reat.
Thank you for being our friend! Now which way to the best place for food, let's eat !!

Cheryl
2000- still active
Some heroes wear capes, ours wear dog tags and kevlar- so rest safely tonight, our sons and daughters are on duty.  

E-mail Private Message AIM YIM Reply: 54 - 102
Papavic
January 27, 2012, 2:55pm Report to Moderator

Command Sergeant Major
May you now ride the peaceful rode prayer to the entire family and friends.       R.i.p. rk ski
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 55 - 102
Hilsen
January 27, 2012, 3:29pm Report to Moderator

Farewell my friend. Say hi to all in Region 7 for us. We were proud to call you friend, and you will not be forgotten.

Til we meet again

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: 1. Jesus Christ. 2. The American G.I. One died for your soul, the other for your Freedom.

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your Government when it deserves it" -Mark Twain

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 56 - 102
Dietsche12762_Lady D
January 27, 2012, 10:51pm Report to Moderator

H-D 110th LEO Ride AUG 28, 2013 (2nd bike)
WWR Coordinator
SC Wisconsin
Irish has journeyed to Region 7...

Irish..... you are among friends in Region &  and will be truly missed by those who hearts you have touched here in WWR's earthly region.

Give my best to all who have gone before you.  Many friends have preceeded you and are there to greet you for THE Ultimate "Welcome Home".

God Speed, Irish... God Speed.

WISCONSIN "Live Like You Mean It"
"It's about the mission... nothing else matters"

In Memory
JonD  8-09 & DJ "The Crow" Casser 1-12
Chicago Jim 12-12; Wheelmaster, 8-12; KAT, 2-12; Bluesman NEPA, 7-10; Papa Joe, GA, 6-10; Mountainman 12-10
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 57 - 102
Weideman13
January 28, 2012, 7:59am Report to Moderator

First Sergeant
May the road rise to meet you Irish.....Slainte'
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 58 - 102
Lee W
January 28, 2012, 6:26pm Report to Moderator

WWR Coordinator
ASC SEPA
My Condolences to the family and friends of Irish. R I P

Riding Proudly for my  family members who have  served and also those who  are presently serving.
Mike Weinstein WWll South Pacific(deceased)
Dennis Koback -Viet Nam 65-66  Father in Law
Staff Sgt Erica Weinstein- Walsh
Lt. Michele Weinstein-active
Staff Sgt Nathan Walsh-active
Major Mike Weinstein ll Gulph War (retired)
Staff Sgt Mike Weinstein lll-active
Petty Officer 1st cl. Beth Weinstein
Capt Tricia Weinstein - OIF-1
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 59 - 102
Ranger Rick Towman
January 30, 2012, 7:06pm Report to Moderator

In Memory of Jon D.

Rick & Bonnie Gandy
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 60 - 102
TOM TALLMAN
January 31, 2012, 6:53am Report to Moderator

GOD speed to you brother.

HEROE'S DON'T WEAR CAPES:
THEY WEAR DOG TAGS!!!!

RIDING IN MEMORY OF A GREAT MAN
RON OSWALD AKA RCRON

IT AIN'T ABOUT US
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 61 - 102
REDDS
January 31, 2012, 2:24pm Report to Moderator
  SEMPER FI MR  WILLIAM IRISH MORRISEY  REST EASY MY BROTHER FOR GOD HOLDS YOU IN HIS HANDS

REDDS PHILLY PA  A==1==9   AND STILL WALKING

UNTIL THEY ALL COME HOME      ''''  BROTHERS FOR FLIGHT 93''
                                                      '' 40  KIA ''
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 62 - 102
Beads
April 3, 2012, 4:47pm Report to Moderator

It's WHO we ride for!
WWR Coordinator
ASC N. Illinois
*** UPDATED STAGING ***

The family of William 'Irish' Morrisey has asked the Warriors Watch Riders to escort Irish on his final ride. This Friday, which is Good Friday, Irish will be laid to rest beside his parents. We said good bye to Irish back in February when he suddenly left this earth and now the family is asking that we once again come out for him as he came out for so many of our heroes.

Details are still being worked out so please check back often...

Date: Friday 4/6
Staging: Sears Parking Lot in Woodfield Mall
Time: 9:15AM (Chapel service @ 1100 am)
KSU/Depart: 9:45
Destination: St Boniface Chapel & Cemetary, 4901 N Clark St, Chicago, IL
RC: Cheryl / Beads 847-489-1738

Cheryl
2000- still active

E-mail Private Message AIM YIM Reply: 63 - 102
Zeus
April 3, 2012, 5:20pm Report to Moderator

WWR Coordinator
Rest in peace brother!

We will not tire, we will not falter, we will not fail.
--George W. Bush--

Riding in honor of:

My son CPL Connnor J. Scharff, ARMY ROTC Penn State 2010-
My brother Maj. Michael M. Scharff, US ARMY 1983-1994
My father SPEC4 W. Hoyt Scharff II, US ARMY 1958-1961
My Uncle Jesse Grant Scharff, US AIR FORCE 1961-1964
My Great Uncle Clifford Grant, US MARINES (At Iwo Jima)
My Grandfather Melville W. Insley, US NAVY, USS Brill, 1944-1946
My Greatgrandfather Herschel Grant US Coast Guard
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message AIM Reply: 64 - 102
Ranger Rick Towman
April 3, 2012, 8:55pm Report to Moderator

Rest in Peace Brother!

In Memory of Jon D.

Rick & Bonnie Gandy
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 65 - 102
Fitz
April 4, 2012, 6:56am Report to Moderator

Wonder Lake, Illinois
LOVE YOU BROTHER-REST EASY

My Dad-WWII-1928-1991
My Son-OIF-2004-Army MP
Dick Bowe-Viet Nam-1967-1969-Army
Steve Bowe-OIF-2003-Il.Army NG MP
Keith Nurnburg-OIF-2007-KIA
Major Anne Brophy-Afg. 2009
Friends JonD,Proud Parent,Mike,Deb & Bob-RIP
If you won't stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand infront of them.
The American Flag does not fly because the wind moves past-it flies from the last breath of each Soldier, Airman, Sailor and Marine who has died to protect our Freedoms
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 66 - 102
Old Dawg
April 4, 2012, 7:01am Report to Moderator

Proud parents of a Marine!!
Ride hard "Irish".  Rest in Peace.

Riding for all who support and protect our freedom, nation and family.

Proud Marine parents!!
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 67 - 102
FATBOY MIKE
April 4, 2012, 7:15am Report to Moderator

First Sergeant
REST IN PEACE HERO....
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 68 - 102
Raine
April 4, 2012, 7:36am Report to Moderator

WWR Coordinator
N. IL WWR Coordinator
We will join you in your final ride dear friend. RIP Irish.

"People wait for opportunity to come along...yet it is there every morning."    -     Dennis the Menace
"Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window."  ~Author Unknown
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 69 - 102
Cager Dave
April 4, 2012, 9:14am Report to Moderator

"  IRISH  "

YOU  ARE  MISSED  BUT  NOT  FORGOTTEN  YOU  TOUCHED  MY  LIFE  

I  WAS  HONORED  TO  HEAR  YOU  CALL  ME  FRIEND

REST   IN   PEACE  

"    MY   FRIEND   "

DAVE AND ELIZABETH

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 70 - 102
Potato
April 4, 2012, 10:52am Report to Moderator

Rest in peace Irish.

Bill "Potato" Blocker
Proud Father of Captain Matthew Blocker USAFOSI.
Proud Father of 1st Lt. Ryan Blocker US Army.

Some People Dream the Dream
Some People Live the Dream
Some People Defend the Dream
God Bless the Defenders
Land of the Free Because of the Brave
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 71 - 102
matter
April 4, 2012, 3:04pm Report to Moderator

Region 2 Coordinator
I know Irish will have a cold one waitin' for me at the end of my ride.....  Until then, will hoist one or two in his honor..

-matter

Thomas Paine

Logged Offline
Site E-mail Private Message Reply: 72 - 102
pamster
April 4, 2012, 10:24pm Report to Moderator

Proud Blue Star Mom
WWR Coordinator
ASC N IL
Rest in Peace Irish.  Make sure you give a big hug to Mike, Deb and Jon D.  

Pam E
Proud Army Mom of Major Tom Eddy

In Loving Memory of Mike Mikos--forever in our hearts, with Deb (Proud Parent), Bob (Wheelmaster), Chicago Jim, Baby Elijah and KAT

Heros dont wear capes..... they wear Dog Tags!
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 73 - 102
Monster
April 5, 2012, 12:42pm Report to Moderator

Sua Sponte!
First Sergeant
Godspeed,Irish....You are in good company! Many of our old friends and Warriors have done the Recon for you, and are there to greet you.

Peace

Kenny

SUA SPONTE!
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 74 - 102
Coastie
April 5, 2012, 12:50pm Report to Moderator

Command Sergeant Major
Region 7 will never be the same.  Rest in Peace my friend.

Coastie

"Hope is good - Freedom is better" - Coastie

A bit of everyone we do this for - rides with us forever-more.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 75 - 102
MKpatriot
April 5, 2012, 1:07pm Report to Moderator

First Sergeant
R.I.P. and God speed.

--Proud supporter of all our Marines, Soldiers, Airmen, Sailors, and Coasties. May God watch over you all.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 76 - 102
IceMan HRR
April 5, 2012, 1:14pm Report to Moderator

Command Sergeant Major
Ride hard "Irish".  Rest in Peace.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 77 - 102
Tatonka69
April 5, 2012, 1:17pm Report to Moderator
First Sergeant
You were a good friend Irish!  Ride in peace with all our other "Region 7" friends gone before you.

Oscar C. Blomgren
N. IL WWR

[size=14]Riding in memory of all the Servicemen we have ridden missions for, all our Veterans,  all the Servicemen presently defending our great country and my buddy JonD.  Although he has been taken from us, he continues to provide the inspiration that will keep us dedicated to our mission. Although I only met him once, I will always remember sweet little Elijah, taken too soon.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message AIM Reply: 78 - 102
rock n roll_x
April 5, 2012, 1:23pm Report to Moderator
Sergeant
Irish, you now get to ride the roads that He and only He can provide. Ride them in peace, brother.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 79 - 102
SgtSmitty
April 5, 2012, 2:51pm Report to Moderator
Sergeant First Class
God bless you "Irish"  Rest at ease, we have the watch.

Erin go Bragh.

Dennis.

"Sgt Smitty"
Dennis Smith
Glen Ellyn, IL
U.S. Army, Field Artillery 7-1
'68-72
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 80 - 102
scratch
April 5, 2012, 4:05pm Report to Moderator

Command Sergeant Major
WE MISS YOU IRISH! WE WILL ALL MEET AGAIN SOME DAY. WHAT A PARTY WE'LL HAVE!!

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 81 - 102
ChgoJim
April 5, 2012, 4:51pm Report to Moderator

Irish my friend you are well missed and wil allways be remembered   R.I.P

Navy 73-76   USS Piemont AD-17 USS Portland LSD-37

http://ilfreedomrun.org/

In Memory of JonD - Debbie Behnke - Mike Mikos

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 82 - 102
fub
April 5, 2012, 5:34pm Report to Moderator
First Sergeant
Rest in Peace, "Irish".

Riding in memory of;
Ssgt. Wm. G. Conrad WWII & Korea
Pfc Hunter Nicol WWII
And in honor Of Jerry Conrad USN & DHS

To serve God, and Country,
Two important things,
For without either,
we have nothing!

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 83 - 102
MerrilWayn
April 5, 2012, 8:19pm Report to Moderator

Command Sergeant Major
Rest in Peace, Irish.  We have missed you.  God Speed to your new home.

Merril & Wayne T

Dear American Hero,

You've bravely and proudly carried the burden of defending this country.  And for that there are no words to express our gratitude.  Because of you, this country remains the greatest nation on Earth

May God bless you, and may God bless America
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message AIM Reply: 84 - 102
Bearhug
April 5, 2012, 8:45pm Report to Moderator

Sue, Glen, Ryan, and JonD
Rest in peace Irish and know you are missed.

Glen and Sue
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 85 - 102
fyrlieu
April 6, 2012, 5:49am Report to Moderator

Dubiquilts My love My life Ride In Peace
Command Sergeant Major
Our one and only JonD is establishing quite a flag line in Region 7.  Standing that line are the best of the best; he has Mike, My Beloved Deb, Bluesman, and Kat amongst others from across America.  I can clearly see Jon's impish grin as he welcomes Irish, who comes to stand the flagline for all eternity along with his "never ending" flask of Tullamore Dew.  Region 7 is now a better place!  Ride in peace Irish, ride in peace.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

FDNY 343 NEVER FORGET, DESPITE THE POLITICIANS WHO ALREADY HAVE.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 86 - 102
DODGEEAGLE1
April 6, 2012, 5:56am Report to Moderator
Sergeant First Class
REST IN PEACE. MAY GOD WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 87 - 102
Chuck S
April 6, 2012, 8:22am Report to Moderator

Rest in Peace Irish

Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us.
Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need

USMC - Mortars     
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 88 - 102
Dave S
April 6, 2012, 10:38am Report to Moderator

Riding in Honor Of My Father, USAF '63-'67
First Sergeant
Yup, Region 7 will never be the same. Thanks for being a friend Irish! ride Hard, Rest in peace!

The Picture caption says:
HONOR: The difference between the good guys and the bad guys is whether they use human shields or they MAKE themselves human shields

Our soldiers give of themselves for the freedom that we enjoy, enabling us to sleep soundly at night. Showing my gratitude by suiting up and showing up is the least I Can do.  Thank you American Heros! .
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 89 - 102
Freedom Diver
April 6, 2012, 11:01am Report to Moderator

We leave No One Behind
First Sergeant
Rest in Peace Brother!

For those who have fought and died for it, FREEDOM has a taste that the Protected will Never Know.  SEMPER FI Devil Dogs

CEO - Freedom Divers International Foundation
Logged Offline
Site E-mail Private Message Reply: 90 - 102
matter
April 6, 2012, 2:51pm Report to Moderator

Region 2 Coordinator
Irish (a little part of him anyways) will ride on every mission with me until the day we meet up again.  

See ya out there Irish....

Thomas Paine

Logged Offline
Site E-mail Private Message Reply: 91 - 102
Ranger Rick Towman
January 26, 2013, 12:47am Report to Moderator

One year ago IRISH, you rode into Reigon 7. I just wanted to say we miss you!  Rick & Bonnie.
We shall ride again someday.

In Memory of Jon D.

Rick & Bonnie Gandy
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 92 - 102
GO ARMY Robert Smith
March 4, 2013, 8:45am Report to Moderator

HAVE A NICE DAY !!
WWR Coordinator
Miss ya Dude.

Robert L. Smith, Jr.

My heart gives you love.

Walt Whitman-Drum Taps

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message AIM Reply: 93 - 102
Hilsen
March 14, 2013, 6:22pm Report to Moderator

Hi Irish... Just wanted to say hi and let you know we'll be thinking about you on St. Paddy's Day. Of course we'll tip one for you as well.

Miss you...

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 94 - 102
Camera Nut
July 5, 2013, 7:15pm Report to Moderator

Ride in peace brother.  Xoxo

Yvette "Camera Nut"
http://www.warriorswatch.shutterfly.com

God Bless our Service Members, First Responders, and their Families.

Ride in peace JonD, Deb, Mike, Irish, Kat, Ron, Wheelmaster and Chgo Jim.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 95 - 102
GO ARMY Robert Smith
July 24, 2013, 8:35pm Report to Moderator

HAVE A NICE DAY !!
WWR Coordinator
WAS JUST LOOKING AT SOME PIC'S AND THOUGHT I'D SAY, "HI".

Robert L. Smith, Jr.

My heart gives you love.

Walt Whitman-Drum Taps

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message AIM Reply: 96 - 102
Hilsen
August 29, 2013, 8:47am Report to Moderator

You might think we have forgotten you, but that ain't gonna happen. Life sometimes gets in the way, but we still think about you and miss ya...

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 97 - 102
GO ARMY Robert Smith
October 27, 2013, 7:16pm Report to Moderator

HAVE A NICE DAY !!
WWR Coordinator
EVERYTIME I'M IN BARRINGTON, I THINK OF YOU BEING
MIA AT THE HOSPITAL.
MISS YA DUDE.

Robert L. Smith, Jr.

My heart gives you love.

Walt Whitman-Drum Taps

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message AIM Reply: 98 - 102
matter
October 29, 2013, 11:20am Report to Moderator

Region 2 Coordinator
Just saw a pic of you on FB the other day, and I saw one of your club brothers at a stop sign and we spoke briefly about you.  Every time it brings a smile to my face..

'til we ride again Irish...

Have a cold one for me..

Thomas Paine

Logged Offline
Site E-mail Private Message Reply: 99 - 102
Ranger Rick Towman
November 14, 2013, 10:06pm Report to Moderator

Happy Birthday Bro! Have a cold one in your honor tonight.

In Memory of Jon D.

Rick & Bonnie Gandy
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 100 - 102
Hilsen
December 24, 2013, 9:14pm Report to Moderator

Merry Christmas, Irish. Oh the times we all would have together, never forgotten and still beings on the smiles.

Love ya and miss ya!

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 101 - 102
GO ARMY Robert Smith
March 26, 2014, 7:34pm Report to Moderator

HAVE A NICE DAY !!
WWR Coordinator
I'M SMILING RIGHT NOW.  REMEMBERING YOUR STORY
ABOUT STICKING YOUR HEAD IN THE GAS STATIONS
ICE BAG BOX SO THAT YOU COULD CATCH YOUR BREATH.
ALSO, WHEN YOU CUT A HOLE IN YOUR HELMET FACE
COVER, LARGE ENOUGH TO HOLD YOUR CIGARETTES.
ONLY YOU.

Robert L. Smith, Jr.

My heart gives you love.

Walt Whitman-Drum Taps

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message AIM Reply: 102 - 102
7 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 All Recommend Thread
Print

Warrior's Watch Forums    Memorial Boards    WWR Region 7  ›  N.IL 1/27 Flag Line for Irish aka William Morrisey

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread