Theme not found!

Warrior's Watch Forums    Memorial Boards    WWR Region 7  ›  N.IL 1/27 Flag Line for Irish aka William Morrisey Moderators: matter, JonD
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

N.IL 1/27 Flag Line for Irish aka William Morrisey  This thread currently has 6,063 views. Print
7 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » All Recommend Thread
matter
January 22, 2012, 7:16pm Report to Moderator

Region 2 Coordinator
Our very good friend and WWR member Irish is now hoisting a little o' the whiskey in Region 7.  

Here is his obit.. WWR is standing by....

William Joseph Morrisey Jr., age 58, of Round Lake, died Saturday, January 21, 2012, at his home.

He was born November 14, 1953 in Evanston to William Joseph Sr. and Genevieve (Sontag) Morrisey.

A resident of Round Lake for the past 12 years, he was a truck driver by profession. He drove for Lenzini Excavating and Berger Excavating Companies.

An avid motorcycle rider, he was the owner of a Harley Davidson and also a Gold Wing motorcycle. He was a member of the Warrior Watch, which is affiliated with the Wauconda American Legion Post #911. Other enjoyments included spending time with his family and golfing.

He is survived by three children, Shannon (Eric) Lasky of Carol Stream, Billy Morrisey of Kenosha, and Emily Morrisey of Arlington Heights; two grandchildren, Blaine and Blair; two sisters and a brother, Barbara Morrisey of Vonore, TN, Michael (Margo) Morrisey of Schaumburg, and Mary Jane (Bob) Yach of West Bend, WI; and many nieces and nephews.

He was preceded in death by his parents.

Friends may visit with his family from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m. Friday, January 27, 2012, at Justen’s Round Lake Funeral Home, 222 N. Rosedale Court, Round Lake, IL 60073. The funeral blessing will be at 1 p.m. in the funeral home, with the Rev. Timothy O’Malley officiating.

The cremation rite was accorded privately and inurnment will be in St. Boniface Cemetery, Chicago.

For those wishing to send an expression of condolence, memorials may be made to the Warriors Watch or directly to the family.

For information, call the funeral home at 847-546-3300. Friends may send an on-line condolence to the family at http://www.justenfh.com.

"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman."

Thomas Paine

Riding in Memory of JonD, Proud Parent (Deb), Mike, Irish, Kat, RCRON, Wheelmaster & Chicago Jim.
Logged Offline
Site E-mail Private Message
Underbird
January 22, 2012, 7:36pm Report to Moderator
POW * MIA You are not forgotten
Rest in Peace Irish, condolences to family and friends.

' The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.' G K Chesterton

In loving memory of our dear friend Kathryn Fialkowski, gone too soon.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 1 - 102
sailor74
January 22, 2012, 7:42pm Report to Moderator

SPOCs
N. IL WWR LEO SPOC
Condolences to the family and friends,Rest in Peace Brother!You will not be forgotten!

"Wars may be fought with weopons,but they are won by men."       General George Patton Jr                               In Memory JonD, Founding Leader WWR ,DEB, IRISH MIKE M. CHICAGO JIM     GOD SPEED MY FRIENDS!
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 2 - 102
TBird
January 22, 2012, 7:54pm Report to Moderator

RIP Irish.  My sincere condolences to the family and friends.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 3 - 102
Dave D 1800
January 22, 2012, 8:00pm Report to Moderator

Our sincere condolences to the family and friends of Irish,
Rest in peace
You will never be forgotten.                            

"IN MEMORY OF JON D

DAVE D     ARMY  74 - 77

Proud Parent of a L E O

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 4 - 102
Raine
January 22, 2012, 8:32pm Report to Moderator

WWR Coordinator
N. IL WWR Coordinator
Rest in peace Irish. You are a good friend and a brother and you will be missed. The roads and the rides will not be the same without you.
Ride free.

"People wait for opportunity to come along...yet it is there every morning."    -     Dennis the Menace
"Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window."  ~Author Unknown
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 5 - 102
Hilsen
January 22, 2012, 8:55pm Report to Moderator

JonD A True Leader and Loved By All
Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends of Irish. Know he was a good man and devoted brother of the Warrior's Watch Riders. He left an imprint on all the lives he touched.

Rest in Peace, Irish. You were a special friend and we will always have special memories of the missions we shared. I guess one that really comes to mind is Thanksgiving Day, a Welcome Home that ran very late, and the surprise turkey dinner in the van. I don't think there was a time we did not see one another that we did not laugh over that one. You will be missed my friend, but never forgotten.

Ride in Peace with JonD, Deb, DJ (The Crow) and all your brothers and sisters of the WWR.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: 1. Jesus Christ. 2. The American G.I. One died for your soul, the other for your Freedom.

http://www.greatdanepromilitary.com/Battle%20Hymn/

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your Government when it deserves it" -Mark Twain

Ride in peace JonD, Debbie, Mike, Irish, Kat, Ron, Wheelmaster and Chgo Jim.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 6 - 102
Pinky1977
January 22, 2012, 8:55pm Report to Moderator

Command Sergeant Major
Ride free Irish!  You are missed!  Prayers to the family and friends.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 7 - 102
scratch
January 22, 2012, 10:10pm Report to Moderator

Thankfull to all who've served!
Command Sergeant Major
My deepest condolences to family and friends of Irish. I only met Irish once, but I liked him instantly.  He was laughing and smiling the entire time.  I will miss him.R.I.P.  Irish, R.I.P.

In memory of my father, Don Rogers, Korean war veteran, and brother Mike Rogers USMC.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 8 - 102
Ranger Rick Towman
January 22, 2012, 10:13pm Report to Moderator

Support our Troops ... Remember our Veterans
Our Condolences to the Family of "Irish"
Rest in Peace my friend.

In Memory of Dad, USCG, USMC. WWII, Korea, Purple Heart. 1927~2005

In Memory of Jon D.

Rick & Bonnie Gandy
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 9 - 102
fyrlieu
January 22, 2012, 10:50pm Report to Moderator

Dubiquilts My love My life Ride In Peace
Command Sergeant Major
You and I will meet again,
When we're least expecting it,
One day in some far off place,
I will recognize your face,
I won't say goodbye my friend,
For you and I will meet again.

Ride in Peace my Brother Irish, Ride in Peace.

Now go shake hands with Mike.  Play a scam on Big Jon. Grab a hug from Deb (tell her to leave her shirt on).  Then go stand your place, that you richly deserve, in that flagline of honor at Heaven's Gate.

To the family of our Brother Irish: I am so sorry for your loss.

FDNY 343 NEVER FORGET, DESPITE THE POLITICIANS WHO ALREADY HAVE.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 10 - 102
bdime
January 22, 2012, 10:57pm Report to Moderator

Sincere condolences to the family and our thanks for a great friend and fellow warrior...  

Ride free Jon D ☼      Honoring our service men and women in Chicago, IL.               
♥ ♥ Proud parent of a LEO

US ARMY 91Bravo 74-77
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 11 - 102
Cager Dave
January 22, 2012, 11:16pm Report to Moderator

MY CONDOLENCES TO THE FAMILY OF  " IRISH  "  HE WAS ONE OF A KIND. YES HE HAD THAT ROUGH EXTERIOR,
            BUT HE HAD AN INTERIOR AND A HEART OF GOLD THAT WE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER. IT WAS A GREAT HONOR
            TO STAND ANY FLAG LINE WITH HIM AND TO JUST SHARE HIS FRIENDSHIP NO MATTER WHERE WE WERE. HE
            TOUCHED A LOT OF LIVES AND I THANK HIM FOR TOUCHING MINE. YOU WILL BE MISSED  "  MY FRIEND "
            RIDE FREE IN REGION 7 IRISH. YOU WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN.  REST  IN  PEACE  IRISH

" IN LOVING MEMORY " DAD ARMY WWII MOM W.A.C. WWII UNCLES ROY ED CHUCK BILL WWII AND OUR OWN JON D DEB MIKE IRISH BOB JIM

DAVE AND ELIZABETH

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 12 - 102
renegade
January 23, 2012, 12:20am Report to Moderator
Private
RIP Irish, had some great drinking days, you will be missed....Ren
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 13 - 102
big332
January 23, 2012, 4:29am Report to Moderator
Private
[b][/b]
Quoted from matter
Our very good friend and WWR member Irish is now hoisting a little o' the whiskey in Region 7.  

Here is his obit.. WWR is standing by....

William Joseph Morrisey Jr., age 58, of Round Lake, died Saturday, January 21, 2012, at his home.

He was born November 14, 1953 in Evanston to William Joseph Sr. and Genevieve (Sontag) Morrisey.

A resident of Round Lake for the past 12 years, he was a truck driver by profession. He drove for Lenzini Excavating and Berger Excavating Companies.

An avid motorcycle rider, he was the owner of a Harley Davidson and also a Gold Wing motorcycle. He was a member of the Warrior Watch, which is affiliated with the Wauconda American Legion Post #911. Other enjoyments included spending time with his family and golfing.

He is survived by three children, Shannon (Eric) Lasky of Carol Stream, Billy Morrisey of Kenosha, and Emily Morrisey of Arlington Heights; two grandchildren, Blaine and Blair; two sisters and a brother, Barbara Morrisey of Vonore, TN, Michael (Margo) Morrisey of Schaumburg, and Mary Jane (Bob) Yach of West Bend, WI; and many nieces and nephews.

He was preceded in death by his parents.

Friends may visit with his family from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m. Friday, January 27, 2012, at Justen’s Round Lake Funeral Home, 222 N. Rosedale Court, Round Lake, IL 60073. The funeral blessing will be at 1 p.m. in the funeral home, with the Rev. Timothy O’Malley officiating.

The cremation rite was accorded privately and inurnment will be in St. Boniface Cemetery, Chicago.

For those wishing to send an expression of condolence, memorials may be made to the Warriors Watch or directly to the family.

For information, call the funeral home at 847-546-3300. Friends may send an on-line condolence to the family at http://www.justenfh.com.

Rest in Peace my friend. ride hard and stay off the brakes. love ya you will be missed.   Big
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 14 - 102
7 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » All Recommend Thread
Print

Warrior's Watch Forums    Memorial Boards    WWR Region 7  ›  N.IL 1/27 Flag Line for Irish aka William Morrisey

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread