Theme not found!

Warrior's Watch Forums    American Warriors' Watch Coalition Member Groups and Projects    The Wounded Warrior Riders Project  ›  WOUNDED WARRIOR RIDERS PROJECT 2012 Moderators: Lutz, Gazeebo Team
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

WOUNDED WARRIOR RIDERS PROJECT 2012  This thread currently has 3,754 views. Print
2 Pages « 1 2 All Recommend Thread
HandyMan
October 6, 2013, 7:27pm Report to Moderator

Founding Member
Unfortunately, I'm not surprised.  I had everything set up with the owners at Bikes Built Better in Horsham almost 2 years ago.  They were going to provide all the parts at their cost and do all the labor for free.  

We never got them any candidates for a bike.  I'm once again embarrassed for us.  WTF

A true Brother is someone who walks with you when the rest of the world walks on you. - Unknown
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 15 - 16
Rambone
October 23, 2013, 4:20am Report to Moderator

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES KAT, RIP
Gazeebo Team
I ride for the mission
I hear ya Bill, I don't understand why this thread is still here.
                 Prolly better this way, funds have a way of going MIA when donations are made.

This post contains attachments; to download them you must login.

An American Soldier is someone who, at some point in their life, wrote out a check, payable"to the United States of America" for the sum total of up to and including my life." We as citizens of those same United States owe them no less than unconditional support.

"Love is the feelin you get when you like something as much as your motorcycle."
~Sonny Barger

E-mail Private Message Reply: 16 - 16
2 Pages « 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Warrior's Watch Forums    American Warriors' Watch Coalition Member Groups and Projects    The Wounded Warrior Riders Project  ›  WOUNDED WARRIOR RIDERS PROJECT 2012

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread