Theme not found!

Warrior's Watch Forums    Memorial Boards    WWR Region 7  ›  IL 1/24 & 1/25 Honor Mission for Mike Mikos Moderators: matter, JonD
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

IL 1/24 & 1/25 Honor Mission for Mike Mikos  This thread currently has 4,028 views. Print
3 Pages « 1 2 3 » All Recommend Thread
Chuck S
January 23, 2011, 7:57pm Report to Moderator

Thoughts and Prayers to Pam and Family. It was an honor to be your friend and riding buddy.
"Thanks For The Time"      Rest in Peace Brother

Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us.
Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need

USMC - Mortars     
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 15 - 41
Wheelmaster
January 23, 2011, 9:10pm Report to Moderator

Pam & Tom,Please accept my deepest condolence. I regret that Mike and I didn't have more oppurtunity tto talk about what we had in common. I though about Mike often and am glad I was privileged enough to know him if only briefly. Mike fought his battle with courage and dignity and I will try to emulate those qualitys in my life. Pam please also know Kathy and I will be here for you in any small way we can. Don't hesitate to call. God bless you and your family.

Bob Andereson
Riding in Memory of DAD
CPL. Robert Anderson
U.S. ARMY
Okinawa
45'-46'

R.I.P. Jon-Deb-Mike
Logged Offline
Site E-mail Private Message YIM Reply: 16 - 41
Training Wheel
January 23, 2011, 9:12pm Report to Moderator

Pam & Tom, I am so sorry for your loss. I am glad I had the chance to know Mike, i will miss him. Rest in peace Mike. Pam & Tom may your memories bring you comfort.

Kathleen (Kathy)

This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. Elmer Davis

Ride free Bob, JonD, Jim, Deb, Mike, Irish, and Kat.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 17 - 41
Dave S
January 23, 2011, 9:25pm Report to Moderator

Riding in Honor Of My Father, USAF '63-'67
First Sergeant
Pam and Tom. My depest condolences to you and your family. I have only seen Mike a couple  in our missions, but I do remember his spirit.
May he rest in peace and know you have all of our support.
Dave S.

The Picture caption says:
HONOR: The difference between the good guys and the bad guys is whether they use human shields or they MAKE themselves human shields

Our soldiers give of themselves for the freedom that we enjoy, enabling us to sleep soundly at night. Showing my gratitude by suiting up and showing up is the least I Can do.  Thank you American Heros! .
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 18 - 41
TimJim
January 23, 2011, 10:19pm Report to Moderator

Rest in Peace Mike We will keep doing what we do down here. My prayers are with the family and friends.
TimJim
Numbers 6:24-26

In Honor of my Father James P. Lorman 7-10-22 to 2-20-81.  U.S. Navy 1942 to 1946
And my Brother Thomas J. Lorman 5-16-56 to 3-15-10. U.S. Navy 1974 to 1978. 
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Skype Reply: 19 - 41
Bearhug
January 23, 2011, 10:19pm Report to Moderator

Sue, Glen, Ryan, and JonD
Our condolences to the family and friends of Mike.  Pam you are in out thoughts and prayers.  Rest in peace Mike.

Glen and Sue
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 20 - 41
Calamity
January 23, 2011, 10:31pm Report to Moderator

Board Moderator
National Level Moderator
My sympathies to and prayers for Pam, the rest of your family, your WWR family and your friends on your loss.  May it be a bit of comfort to know that Mike's at peace with the rest of his WWR brothers and sisters in Region 7.

In Memory of Daddy, Uncle Roy, Uncle Earl, Uncle Stan, Stretch, Al, Joe, Jake, Steve, Eddie & Kat
In honor of Capt. Walter Sigafoos and ADJ3 Paul Moser - still missing

"Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are at peace."  Author unknown
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 21 - 41
TomandPat
January 23, 2011, 10:50pm Report to Moderator

JonD, Mike, Mark's Deb + Duke - God's WWR!!!
WWR Coordinator
SC Arizona
Dear Pam and Tom...our deepest condolences and best wishes in your loss of Mike.  We felt you as one of our closest friends in this world and appreciated your hospitality and enjoyed our times together both on rides and at your beaituful home.

We hope to see you soon to express our sorrow and support you in anything you might need us for,

Again we know Mike is in God's Warriors Watch now and he is with us always.

Tom and Pat Smyth

Tom & Pat Smyth
Pic us on Orange GL1800 Trike

SGT USA 70-72
3rd Infantry Division
Heart of the Marne
Wurzburg Germany

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message YIM Reply: 22 - 41
RiderCoachJudy
January 23, 2011, 11:50pm Report to Moderator
In memory Cpl. Albert Bitton, Amichai ben Eliyahu
First Sergeant
I'm so very sorry for this tremendous loss.  We are lucky to have had the honor and privilege of knowing Mike.  Pam, no one knows more than you how tough this is for you, but stay strong and know that Mike used his time here well.

Rest and Ride in Peace Mike

Rider Coach Judy,
Chgo, IL

Riding in memory of Cpl. Albert Bitton, Amichai ben Eliyahu. 1988 - 2008, 1st Battalion, 502nd Infantry Regiment, 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 101st Airb

All over the world, there are people who are grateful to you, though they do not know your name, and they may not know your story. But they know what you represent to them, and therefore they are grateful.

In loving memory of JonD.  RIP my friend.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 23 - 41
Archie
January 24, 2011, 5:44am Report to Moderator

I WILL FIGHT NO MORE FOREVER. Army Medic 64-67
How can words express our feelings at your loss. Our condolences to you and family.  Our thoughts and prayers go out to Pam and family

Arch AKA Doc
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 24 - 41
darkangelnp
January 24, 2011, 7:54am Report to Moderator
ALL FOR THE HEROES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sergeant
Mike you will be missed greatly brother. It was an honor riding with you.  
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message YIM Reply: 25 - 41
Chambo
January 24, 2011, 8:07am Report to Moderator

WWR Coordinator
ASC N. Illinois
Pam, I am so sorry to hear about Mike.  My condolences to you and your family.  You will be in my thoughts.

Keith Chambers
Thank and recognize those that protect us for our freedom comes at a high price.

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 26 - 41
matter
January 24, 2011, 8:37am Report to Moderator

Region 2 Coordinator
My and Our family would like to extend our heartfelt condolences to Pam, Tom, and family and friends of Mike.  

It is good to know our numbers and spirit will not be diminished as he is simply reassigned to Region 7 where he'll team up with JonD, Deb, Jake, Bluesman, Papa Joe, & Joey Braun to welcome our warriors (and one day all of us) to their final duty station.

-matter

"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman."

Thomas Paine

Riding in Memory of JonD, Proud Parent (Deb), Mike, Irish, Kat, RCRON, Wheelmaster & Chicago Jim.
Logged Offline
Site E-mail Private Message Reply: 27 - 41
ottomania
January 24, 2011, 9:12am Report to Moderator

MARINE VETERAN 72-76 PROUD FATHER of a MARINE SON
SPOCs
Assistant N. IL LEO SPOC
Pam, I am truly for your loss. Mike will be missed and always remembered. I'll keep you in my prayers lil' lady. Otto

To those who died, Honor and Eternal Rest
To those still in bondage,
Remembrance and Hope
To those who returned, Gratitude and Peace.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 28 - 41
ChgoJim
January 24, 2011, 9:39am Report to Moderator

Our condolences  and prayers go out to Pam and Tom and family Mike my friend u will be missed but not forgotten

Pam anything thing you need please call

Standing By

Navy 73-76   USS Piemont AD-17 USS Portland LSD-37

http://ilfreedomrun.org/

In Memory of JonD - Debbie Behnke - Mike Mikos

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 29 - 41
3 Pages « 1 2 3 » All Recommend Thread
Print

Warrior's Watch Forums    Memorial Boards    WWR Region 7  ›  IL 1/24 & 1/25 Honor Mission for Mike Mikos

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread