Theme not found!

Warrior's Watch Forums    Memorial Boards    WWR Region 7  ›  BLUESMAN NEPA HAS LEFT US Moderators: matter, JonD
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

BLUESMAN NEPA HAS LEFT US  This thread currently has 8,903 views. Print
7 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » All Recommend Thread
Rambone
July 25, 2010, 3:30am Report to Moderator

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES KAT, RIP
Gazeebo Team
I ride for the mission
Rest in peace Al.

An American Soldier is someone who, at some point in their life, wrote out a check, payable"to the United States of America" for the sum total of up to and including my life." We as citizens of those same United States owe them no less than unconditional support.

"Love is the feelin you get when you like something as much as your motorcycle."
~Sonny Barger

E-mail Private Message
HIPPIE
July 25, 2010, 5:01am Report to Moderator

Honored to serve Ga's WWR family
WWR Coordinator
SC Georgia
Al I am sure that you had a great greeting party waiting for you when you arrived at the gates of heaven.  You will be missed.

That is a great picture Harry.

Email wwrhippie@att.net

RIP "PAPAJOE", " BLUESMAN", & "KAT"

SEMPER
FI AMERICA!!
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 1 - 91
lukester1947
July 25, 2010, 5:27am Report to Moderator

Command Sergeant Major
Regional Coordinator, East
We'll miss you, Al.  Rest in Peace.

Luke
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 2 - 91
TUG
July 25, 2010, 5:53am Report to Moderator

WWR Coordinator
SC - New Jersey
Rest in Peace Al

FATHOTSA!!!
http://www.njrunforthefallen.org/index.html

WWR NJ Calendar- http://www.WarriorsWatch.org/nj
Get NJ mission text alerts text "follow warriorswatchnj" to 40404
Lord, keep our servicemen and women safe, whether they serve at
home or overseas. Hold them in your loving hands and protect them as they protect us.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message AIM YIM Reply: 3 - 91
Fuzzy
July 25, 2010, 6:15am Report to Moderator

National Level Members
National Media Archives
Rest in Peace Bluesman.

Our great modern Republic.  May those who seek the blessings of its institutions and the protection of its flag remember the obligations they impose.  ~Ulysses S. Grant

"I am what I am"... Popeye
Fuzzy  

PROUD MEMBER OF KAT'S ARMY
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 4 - 91
Mountainman
July 25, 2010, 6:26am Report to Moderator

Freedom is Never Free
First Sergeant
Location: 16 Ardinn Terrace,Turriff,Aberdeenshire,AB53 4PW,Scotland
Rest in Peace Brother
Your in good company now.

You will be missed.

Only a Biker knows whay a dog sticks it's head out of a window
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 5 - 91
bikerdave2367
July 25, 2010, 6:34am Report to Moderator

thank you to all our men and women serving
WWR Coordinator
ASC NEPA
Rest in Peace AL
Thank you for everything.

Bikerdave

God Bless our troops, heroes  and USA
Logged Offline
Site E-mail Private Message Reply: 6 - 91
Calamity
July 25, 2010, 6:35am Report to Moderator

Board Moderator
National Level Moderator
I am again eternally grateful to you, Harry; it's reassuring  and wonderful to know you are there to take care of these things!

Al's oncologist and surgeon thought they had a shot at his cancer, however a scan showed it was a lot more advanced than they thought it was and no chemo in the world was going to help him. These two doctors were so human and real - they are rare in this day and age.  They both accommodated their schedules for us, we had their numbers, and a nurse just said "Jane's here" one day and he didn't have to ask or look up a chart to know which patient, he took it upon himself to call us just to update; he even came to the hospital yesterday on his day off to speak with Al and us.  Al's nursing staff were genuinely caring and interested in him.  All this said to ensure you know Al was well cared for - we can't fault these hospital professionals for anything.

Al slid quickly; within a couple days it became difficult to understand what he was trying to say.  Early yesterday evening Al's breathing became a bit "different"; he made tonal noises and his eyebrows raised on the "high notes". His best friend/brother (Mike) said he was auditioning for the choir of angels as a backup singer.  He quieted after a little bit and, about 9pm last night, Al passed his audition and peacefully joined that choir.  

Please know and be comforted that Al appreciated all the well wishes and prayers sent to him and on his behalf - whether they be in person, passed on verbally or written.  (I wish I could describe the look when I told him Moonshine tried to get Patrick to allow her to have a pygmy goat - with it's own log cabin.)  I know, when I read cards to him, he acknowledged them all with a nod, smile, raised eyebrow - something.  I know some of you feel bad you didn't get to see him - please don't.  He knew you cared, he knew the distance, he didn't want visitors all the time.  He knew he was loved and he loved in return.  We have lost a rare man.

The meeting with the funeral director is today and I will let you know about arrangements as soon as I can.

In Memory of Daddy, Uncle Roy, Uncle Earl, Uncle Stan, Stretch, Al, Joe, Jake, Steve, Eddie & Kat
In honor of Capt. Walter Sigafoos and ADJ3 Paul Moser - still missing

"Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are at peace."  Author unknown
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 7 - 91
Skittles
July 25, 2010, 7:10am Report to Moderator

Sergeant
This is Moonshine-Bluesman I know  PaPa Joe was waiting for you and that you are not suffering any more. But my heart is hurting. I am so thankful we got to meet you. That moment we pulled up to the highschool and I spotted you and finally go to give you a big hug is one I will always treasure. And when I completely lost it during Amazing Grace you quietly put your hand on my knee-
I miss our chats during the day when I am supposed to be working. It was always nice getting that morning email from you. Thank you for being such a good friend to me, to all of us here in Georgia. I promised you that Snort will be taken care of should anything happen and he will.
Thank you for all you did for our Soldiers and their families. We have lost a special person. To all of our family up North-the GA WWR sends our deepest condolences and all our hearts are hurting today with you.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 8 - 91
T
July 25, 2010, 7:12am Report to Moderator

IGNORE THE FLAK, FLY THE MISSION
Gazeebo Team
National Coordinator
Rest in peace, my Brother. Region 7, Heavens Gate, has prepared your Welcome home and JonD and PapaJoe, among others,  will be there to greet you. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you, always. T and Kat

To my kat  " until the twelth of never, I'll still be loving you"       

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 9 - 91
Kat
July 25, 2010, 7:13am Report to Moderator

UNITED IN SUPPORT
Director, National Alliance
May our Heavenly Father grant you eternal rest.
You will be missed Al.  Kat and T

AMERICAN WARRIORS' WATCH COALITION   http://theawwc.org/
"UNITED IN SUPPORT"
Logged Offline
Site E-mail Private Message Reply: 10 - 91
bikerking
July 25, 2010, 7:24am Report to Moderator

Proud Blue Star Dad
WWR Coordinator
ASC NEPA
Rest in peace Al.

Proud Blue Star Parents
SGT Carl Strachan Jr. US ARMY
OIF 3/08- 3/09
OEF 8/10-6/11
OEF 1/13-10/13

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message AIM Reply: 11 - 91
m1m1a
July 25, 2010, 7:41am Report to Moderator

Eternal Vigilance...The Price of Freedom
Command Sergeant Major
Rest in peace Al.  Your WWR family mourns your passing.  You have been a stalwart advocate for our brothers and sisters in the Armed Forces.  You will be greatly missed.  Thank you to all the WWR family who faithfully tended to Al during his illness.  You have been the compassionate hands of God.

Riding in Memory of My Father - Robert I. Fredericks - 1st Lt. 87th Division, D-347th Regiment (1942 - 1945)

POW/MIA   Never Forgotten   CPL John T. Corle   USMC   12/08/1965  HMM 364 MAG 36  UH34D

"Patriotism is not short, frenzied outbursts of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime"...Adlai Stevenson
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 12 - 91
Kat
July 25, 2010, 8:08am Report to Moderator

UNITED IN SUPPORT
Director, National Alliance
Al "Bluesman"

AMERICAN WARRIORS' WATCH COALITION   http://theawwc.org/
"UNITED IN SUPPORT"
Logged Offline
Site E-mail Private Message Reply: 13 - 91
RidinMike
July 25, 2010, 8:26am Report to Moderator

WWR Coordinator
Al, you will greatly missed and may you rest in peace.

For my grandfather Marvin Turner who was a helicopter pilot in vietnam and who passed away before I really understood what his service to our great country meant.  I want to say Thank You and I miss you

And I'm proud to be an American,
where at least I know I'm free.
And I won't forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.
~Lee Greenwood
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 14 - 91
7 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » All Recommend Thread
Print

Warrior's Watch Forums    Memorial Boards    WWR Region 7  ›  BLUESMAN NEPA HAS LEFT US

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread