Theme not found!

Warrior's Watch Forums    Memorial Boards    WWR Region 7  ›  7/20 HONOR MISSION - DEBBI BEHNKE Moderators: matter, JonD
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

7/20 HONOR MISSION - DEBBI BEHNKE  This thread currently has 17,477 views. Print
9 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » All Recommend Thread
matter
October 17, 2010, 10:19pm Report to Moderator

Region 2 Coordinator
I was reminded today of where I was exacly 3 months ago.  It was while at a happy occasion today.  This time I was surrounded by family.  Not the variety of family of blood, but the family of smiles and tears, of hugs and handshakes.  Well, there were at least 3 warriors today who got a little extended hug, as Deb would do.  I somehow think they know via that hug, without words, how much we acknowledge, appreciate, understand the service, sacrifice and loss that our fighting men and women experience.  

The video loop was playing in my head the whole time..

Miss ya girl..

-matter

"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman."

Thomas Paine

Riding in Memory of JonD, Proud Parent (Deb), Mike, Irish, Kat, RCRON, Wheelmaster & Chicago Jim.
Logged Offline
Site E-mail Private Message Reply: 105 - 131
GO ARMY Robert Smith
October 20, 2010, 8:52pm Report to Moderator

HAVE A NICE DAY !!
WWR Coordinator
Regional Coordinator Region 3
I saw the other half the other day and you can tell he's still down.

We'll see what we can do about that.

Missing my hugs.

Robert L. Smith, Jr.

In honor of my Brother, Jon Dreymann and my Sister Deb.
The moon gives you light,��
And the bugles and the drums give you music;��
And my heart, O my soldiers, my veterans,��
My heart gives you love.

Walt Whitman-Drum Taps

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message AIM Reply: 106 - 131
matter
January 9, 2011, 3:16am Report to Moderator

Region 2 Coordinator
Was thinking of you yesterday when I saw Y while waitin' for a mission..  I told her about Jake joining you guys and told her of my plans to drink the same Single Malt Scotch Whiskey that he did  in memory of all you's up in Region 7, but especially my bud's from Illinois.  

-me

"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman."

Thomas Paine

Riding in Memory of JonD, Proud Parent (Deb), Mike, Irish, Kat, RCRON, Wheelmaster & Chicago Jim.
Logged Offline
Site E-mail Private Message Reply: 107 - 131
fyrlieu
January 17, 2011, 8:15pm Report to Moderator

Dubiquilts My love My life Ride In Peace
Command Sergeant Major
Hi Sweetie,
Over the last few days I have been wondering if your exit to heaven felt more like six years or six seconds. I still can't decide.  It feels like both at the same time.  I do know  my love for you has not waned one iota.  I miss you so bad it makes me sick to my stomach.  Our friends gave you a fantastic tribute and send-off.  They have been wonderful trying to help and reach out to me.  They have done everything possible, but Baby, this is much harder than we ever imagined.  I'm sure by now, you are an indispensable aide to JonD.  Give him one of your special hugs from all of us stuck down here.  Have you convinced him yet it is always better to do things your way?  He's probably a faster learner than me.  I can't wait to see you and hold you again.  In the meantime, help JonD with the greatest homecoming of all.  Unfortunately, we have sent several to join you in Region 7.  Ride that new red bike with your Mom riding fluff frequently.  Our 5  adult children are fine.  They speak of you often and the positive influence you had on their lives.  They are proud to have had you for their Mom.  Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your life.  You made me so very happy.  I am eternally grateful.
LCN for all eternity.

FDNY 343 NEVER FORGET, DESPITE THE POLITICIANS WHO ALREADY HAVE.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 108 - 131
matter
January 19, 2011, 9:46pm Report to Moderator

Region 2 Coordinator
Cheers Deb.    Was thinkin' of you and others lately..  Can't believe it has been 6 months.

-matter

Thomas Paine

Logged Offline
Site E-mail Private Message Reply: 109 - 131
Chambo
February 9, 2011, 9:34am Report to Moderator

WWR Coordinator
ASC N. Illinois
Miss ya Deb.

Keith Chambers
Thank and recognize those that protect us for our freedom comes at a high price.

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 110 - 131
fyrlieu
February 16, 2011, 8:20am Report to Moderator

Command Sergeant Major
Happy Birthday Sweetie.  We love you and miss you.  Give JonD a special "Deb" hug from all of us.

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 111 - 131
Hilsen
February 24, 2011, 2:04pm Report to Moderator

JonD A True Leader and Loved By All
Hi Deb,

I stopped by to say hi, tell you how much we miss you and your smile. Now I see it was your birthday. So belated birthday wishes to you. I am sure JonD made sure it was as "Special" as you both are to us.

We miss you! Sending big (((hugs)))

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: 1. Jesus Christ. 2. The American G.I. One died for your soul, the other for your Freedom.

http://www.greatdanepromilitary.com/Battle%20Hymn/

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your Government when it deserves it" -Mark Twain

Ride in peace JonD, Debbie, Mike, Irish, Kat, Ron, Wheelmaster and Chgo Jim.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 112 - 131
matter
May 26, 2011, 10:07pm Report to Moderator

Region 2 Coordinator
Was thinkin' of you tonight..  And re-reading..  

Good night Deb..  See ya at sunrise..

-me

Thomas Paine

Logged Offline
Site E-mail Private Message Reply: 113 - 131
Camera Nut
July 14, 2011, 9:38pm Report to Moderator

Deb, it's hard to believe that it's going to be a year already.  You would be so proud of Mark and the kids.  It's always great to see them out at the missions as you would want them to be.  Honoring our heroes.  You may be gone but definately are not forgotten.  Rest in peace and ride free until we see each other again.

Yvette "Camera Nut"
http://www.warriorswatch.shutterfly.com

God Bless our Service Members, First Responders, and their Families.

Ride in peace JonD, Deb, Mike, Irish, Kat, Ron, Wheelmaster and Chgo Jim.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 114 - 131
matter
July 20, 2011, 11:59pm Report to Moderator

Region 2 Coordinator
Well, I finally placed that stone I've been carrying for just under one year.  But I was given another that I will carry.  Ride safe up there..  See ya at sunup..

-matter

Thomas Paine

Logged Offline
Site E-mail Private Message Reply: 115 - 131
fyrlieu
July 29, 2011, 5:43pm Report to Moderator

Command Sergeant Major
Hi Sweetie,
Was a very long ride to do an Honor Mission Today on our new Voyager.  We sent a Marine to join you, JonD, and Mike in Region 7.  He's in the same place as Joey.  A memorable place for sure.  I recalled our sorrow over Joey's loss and our race to the hospital immediately after his service.  I remembered how sick you were that day, and how you toughed it out.  That was one of many hard days, today was too.  I told Joey he should come find you, flash his smile, and collect one of your hugs.  Dead dog tired, and very, very sad.  
Can't wait to hold you again,
LCN

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 116 - 131
matter
September 10, 2011, 1:30am Report to Moderator

Region 2 Coordinator
Ran into a kindred soul of yours the other day..  Never met her before but boy did she remind me of you..  Talked with her standing in a parking lot for over an hour..  Her husband was a Wake Island Survivior & POW.  Wow what a story.... Added 3 more books to my reading list..

See ya..

Thomas Paine

Logged Offline
Site E-mail Private Message Reply: 117 - 131
fyrlieu
July 16, 2012, 10:08pm Report to Moderator

Command Sergeant Major
Well Sweetie, it looks like you've been busy up there.  I hope by now you have greeted Ron and gave him his hug.  In a few hours, the two year anniversary of my nightmare will be realized.  We both know how ugly it was, but you completed your transfer to Region 7.  Save me a seat.  I miss you so bad it's a deep pain in what is left of my heart.  You remain my first and last concious thought every single day.  LCN for all eternity.   Good night, sweet dreams, I love you!

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 118 - 131
GO ARMY Robert Smith
July 17, 2012, 1:32pm Report to Moderator

HAVE A NICE DAY !!
WWR Coordinator
Regional Coordinator Region 3
PRAYERS OUT TO ALL.

KEEP THE FAITH.

Robert L. Smith, Jr.

In honor of my Brother, Jon Dreymann and my Sister Deb.
The moon gives you light,��
And the bugles and the drums give you music;��
And my heart, O my soldiers, my veterans,��
My heart gives you love.

Walt Whitman-Drum Taps

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message AIM Reply: 119 - 131
9 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » All Recommend Thread
Print

Warrior's Watch Forums    Memorial Boards    WWR Region 7  ›  7/20 HONOR MISSION - DEBBI BEHNKE

Thread Rating

There have been 1 votes for this thread.