Theme not found!

Warrior's Watch Forums    Memorial Boards    WWR Region 7  ›  Papa Joe is in the Hospital Moderators: matter, JonD
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Papa Joe is in the Hospital  This thread currently has 40,877 views. Print
54 Pages « ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... » All Recommend Thread
Calamity
March 23, 2010, 4:49am Report to Moderator

Board Moderator
National Level Moderator
Just to let you know, Jake's computer is still giving him trouble; not sure if he'll be able to post.  He's described it as a tower with one side being cardboard and full of lots of assorted parts from here and there.  I wouldn't be surprised if it's held together by string - maybe duct tape.  

He asked me to ensure you know he's not ignoring you and that he's thinkin' of you and loves ya.

In Memory of Daddy, Uncle Roy, Uncle Earl, Uncle Stan, Stretch, Al, Joe, Jake, Steve, Eddie & Kat
In honor of Capt. Walter Sigafoos and ADJ3 Paul Moser - still missing

"Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are at peace."  Author unknown
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 225 - 805
GO ARMY Robert Smith
March 23, 2010, 6:07am Report to Moderator

HAVE A NICE DAY !!
WWR Coordinator
Regional Coordinator Region 3
Quoted from Lisajan
Just talked to Papa Joe a little while ago he actually went to work today...He is a bad ass if you ask me...

Love you honey,

Can't wait to see CA's pics and Don't forget about the Blog...

http://enjoytheridewithpapajoe.blogspot.com

This is good news.   Going to work?  you must be
feeling great.
KEEP IT UP!

Robert L. Smith, Jr.

In honor of my Brother, Jon Dreymann and my Sister Deb.
The moon gives you light,��
And the bugles and the drums give you music;��
And my heart, O my soldiers, my veterans,��
My heart gives you love.

Walt Whitman-Drum Taps

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message AIM Reply: 226 - 805
HIPPIE
March 23, 2010, 6:26am Report to Moderator

Honored to serve Ga's WWR family
WWR Coordinator
SC Georgia

Hearing that you went to work yesterday is the best of news. I don't even think hearing that all the CLOWNS in DC have resigned, would be better news than your going back to work was.

Email wwrhippie@att.net

RIP "PAPAJOE", " BLUESMAN", & "KAT"

SEMPER
FI AMERICA!!
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 227 - 805
bluesmanNEPA
March 23, 2010, 6:39am Report to Moderator

WWR Coordinator
Pa, NorthEast Region
Good Morning, Papa Joe and all of Georgia! I'm hearing it's already 63 degrees in Atlanta, hope it's warm and sunny in your back yard!
Mine is about fifty, cloudy and wet, but at least it ain't snowing...although I'm sure it's not over yet. We'll get a least one more blast of winter, here.

"...'til the last fallen hero rests in peace...."
             Charlie Daniels

in memory...William "Stretch" Smaltz 11/28/39 - 4/18/08
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 228 - 805
Moonshine
March 23, 2010, 6:59am Report to Moderator

Okay this is only for PJ to laugh at...after I posted I went to get ready and apparently I ate a few cupcakes last night (don't remember). When I went to brush my teeth I looked like I ate a damn smurf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you know icing is hard to get off when it has been there for a few hours????
Love you PaPa Joe-when you feel like shit think about that and maybe it will make you chuckle.

Riding in Honor of
Clyde Holsclaw-USS Hornet WWII

Riding in memory of
Army Sgt. Howard Kelly "H.K." Edwards...My Pop and Hero
121st Infantry

PaPa Joe Blasingame-MAKE IT BIG!

Al "Bluesman" Philo

SSgt Norman Hampton Currin
101st Airborne Ranger

"Cherish your freedom and guard it with honor and respect,
for it carries the blood of those that gave it to you"
                  Author Unknown

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 229 - 805
Lisajan
March 23, 2010, 8:32am Report to Moderator

"There is Good and Bad in Everything"
SSG Paul "swany" Swanson

Riding in memory of Sgt Jennifer Hartman and JonD, two very special people that I missed the great honor to know...
Riding in honor for my dear friend, Joe "Papa Joe" Blasingame 06/18/2010

and Al "Bluesman" Philo  July 24th 2010...
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 230 - 805
TMT
March 23, 2010, 10:02am Report to Moderator

WWR Coordinator
ASC Georgia
Quoted from Moonshine
Okay this is only for PJ to laugh at...after I posted I went to get ready and apparently I ate a few cupcakes last night (don't remember). When I went to brush my teeth I looked like I ate a damn smurf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you know icing is hard to get off when it has been there for a few hours????
Love you PaPa Joe-when you feel like shit think about that and maybe it will make you chuckle.

Ash,  It was probably that trick icing that turns your mouth and teeth blue when you eat it.  Ask Carrie Ann about the piece of cake she stole at the Little River Grill.  That was the funniest thing you ever saw.

There is not enough room here to list all my blessings so I will just say I work hard and play hard.  Life has been very good to me and I have many people I would like to call friend.  I would like nothing better than to be able to walk up to you as a friend with a smile and say great to see you.

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 231 - 805
TMT
March 23, 2010, 10:03am Report to Moderator

WWR Coordinator
ASC Georgia
Hey Papa Joe,  Glad to hear you are up and about.

There is not enough room here to list all my blessings so I will just say I work hard and play hard.  Life has been very good to me and I have many people I would like to call friend.  I would like nothing better than to be able to walk up to you as a friend with a smile and say great to see you.

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 232 - 805
HIPPIE
March 23, 2010, 11:29am Report to Moderator

Honored to serve Ga's WWR family
WWR Coordinator
SC Georgia
Quoted from TMT

Ash,  It was probably that trick icing that turns your mouth and teeth blue when you eat it.  Ask Carrie Ann about the piece of cake she stole at the Little River Grill.  That was the funniest thing you ever saw.

The results of the frosting or CA, which was the funniest??????????

Email wwrhippie@att.net

RIP "PAPAJOE", " BLUESMAN", & "KAT"

SEMPER
FI AMERICA!!
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 233 - 805
Calamity
March 23, 2010, 1:36pm Report to Moderator

Board Moderator
National Level Moderator
Quoted from Moonshine

Ok we'll let PJ laugh; we'll just chuckle!!!!   and yes, you've got to hear that CA story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Gotta pull that on my son-in-law!

In Memory of Daddy, Uncle Roy, Uncle Earl, Uncle Stan, Stretch, Al, Joe, Jake, Steve, Eddie & Kat
In honor of Capt. Walter Sigafoos and ADJ3 Paul Moser - still missing

"Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are at peace."  Author unknown
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 234 - 805
bluesmanNEPA
March 23, 2010, 3:05pm Report to Moderator

WWR Coordinator
Pa, NorthEast Region
Quoted from Lisajan

Great pictures! Thanks for posting!

"...'til the last fallen hero rests in peace...."
             Charlie Daniels

in memory...William "Stretch" Smaltz 11/28/39 - 4/18/08
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 235 - 805
Rambone
March 23, 2010, 4:44pm Report to Moderator

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES KAT, RIP
Gazeebo Team
I ride for the mission
Love you brother!!

An American Soldier is someone who, at some point in their life, wrote out a check, payable"to the United States of America" for the sum total of up to and including my life." We as citizens of those same United States owe them no less than unconditional support.

"Love is the feelin you get when you like something as much as your motorcycle."
~Sonny Barger

E-mail Private Message Reply: 236 - 805
Rambone
March 23, 2010, 4:46pm Report to Moderator

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES KAT, RIP
Gazeebo Team
I ride for the mission

An American Soldier is someone who, at some point in their life, wrote out a check, payable"to the United States of America" for the sum total of up to and including my life." We as citizens of those same United States owe them no less than unconditional support.

"Love is the feelin you get when you like something as much as your motorcycle."
~Sonny Barger

E-mail Private Message Reply: 237 - 805
Lisajan
March 23, 2010, 4:59pm Report to Moderator

AWWWWW..Made me all weepy..Love you guys

"There is Good and Bad in Everything"
SSG Paul "swany" Swanson

Riding in memory of Sgt Jennifer Hartman and JonD, two very special people that I missed the great honor to know...
Riding in honor for my dear friend, Joe "Papa Joe" Blasingame 06/18/2010

and Al "Bluesman" Philo  July 24th 2010...
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 238 - 805
Smely
March 23, 2010, 9:03pm Report to Moderator

GEORGIA LEO SPOC -THE SPOOK-
Quoted from Moonshine
Okay this is only for PJ to laugh at...after I posted I went to get ready and apparently I ate a few cupcakes last night (don't remember). ......................................

Ummmmmm......................ohhhhhkaaay????

I truly feel that I served in the United States Military to protect your freedom of speech.  I also feel this gives me the right to smack you square in the mouth for saying something stupid!

"Courage is being scared to death but saddeling up anyway." John Wayne
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 239 - 805
54 Pages « ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... » All Recommend Thread
Print

Warrior's Watch Forums    Memorial Boards    WWR Region 7  ›  Papa Joe is in the Hospital

Thread Rating

There have been 2 votes for this thread.