Theme not found!

Warrior's Watch Forums    Memorial Boards    WWR Region 7  ›  N.IL-8/13-WWR Founding Leader-Jon Dreymann Moderators: matter, JonD
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

N.IL-8/13-WWR Founding Leader-Jon Dreymann  This thread currently has 61,229 views. Print
42 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... » All Recommend Thread
oopsie
August 14, 2009, 9:04am Report to Moderator

126th FA in Memory of my Father
Quoted from Tatonka69
Losing Jon D. is like losing a brother. A brother not only in the biker sense, but a brother like a family member.  Jon worked tirelessly for our beloved WWR and it would be tough finding anyone who cared more deeply for our military members and families.  Although his loss will leave much emptiness in many of us who knew him, he would want us to focus on what we always do..........our mission. Jon D. I will never forget you and I will treasure the memories of our friendship forever.

Godspeed my friend.

Oscar C. Blomgren, III
RC- N. IL WWR  

Amen Oscar.

Never Again will a Soldier Come home and NOT be thanked. "It's the right thing to do"!
Take One Minute A Day To Say A Prayer For Our Soldiers
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 45 - 622
bdime
August 14, 2009, 9:04am Report to Moderator

Stunned... and prayers to all.

Ride free Jon D ☼      Honoring our service men and women in Chicago, IL.               
♥ ♥ Proud parent of a LEO

US ARMY 91Bravo 74-77
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 46 - 622
Road Guard
August 14, 2009, 9:12am Report to Moderator
Sergeant
JonD, you will be missed.  Don't know what else to say.  Yvette, know that we will be there for you and your family whenever you need us.
Rick
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 47 - 622
HUGGY
August 14, 2009, 9:26am Report to Moderator

Me and My Heroes
WWR Coordinator
TERRIBLE NEWS FOR THE WHOLE WWR.
PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT WE CAN DO.
OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH JONS FAMILY AND FRIENDS

Pride, honor and integrity live here
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 48 - 622
oopsie
August 14, 2009, 9:35am Report to Moderator

126th FA in Memory of my Father
Jon D you may have Ditched us again. but you will never leave our hearts you always were for the Mission of the Soldier and Family. whether it been on Thanksgiving Holiday we had Turkey in a parking lot waiting for our soldier or making sure they were safe on the back of a bike.
it was always about the mission!! allot of us had to be reminded by his actions. How Proud you were to see a Soldier sitting on your bike and getting a picture taken. when they all had the same  dream of owning a bike like yours. I will never forget your infectious smile.

Jon thank you for your service to our country. you were part of the pride of what we do. you are an American Hero. thank you for providing your service to the US Amry. I LOVE YOU my Brother

Never Again will a Soldier Come home and NOT be thanked. "It's the right thing to do"!
Take One Minute A Day To Say A Prayer For Our Soldiers
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 49 - 622
Hogrider
August 14, 2009, 9:45am Report to Moderator

R.I.P. Danny
WWR Coordinator
SC SEPA
Rest in peace brother  JON never be forgotten

"You only need rain gear if you have to be some where".Dann Manela
"PROUD MEMBER OF KAT'S ARMY"

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 50 - 622
Mia
August 14, 2009, 10:06am Report to Moderator

My 1st Mission Pfc Kris Kiley
Private
Uncle Jon  I will miss you.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 51 - 622
Coastie
August 14, 2009, 10:43am Report to Moderator

Command Sergeant Major
Friday morning, 1030:

Yvette and her sister are on their way to Indianapolis to meet with the authorities.  When she has any information about bringing our brother home she will call and I'll pass it on.

This will obviously be a mission.  There will be 100 Ride Captains.

Stand by,

Coastie

"Hope is good - Freedom is better" - Coastie

A bit of everyone we do this for - rides with us forever-more.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 52 - 622
FUNGI
August 14, 2009, 11:07am Report to Moderator

Be Happy Laugh Often!
Our thoughts and prayers go out to Jon's family.  God Bless you all.

If your not having FUN it's your own fault
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 53 - 622
Kel
August 14, 2009, 11:12am Report to Moderator

Uh Huh, Uh Huh, WAIT, WHAT?
Assistant National Coordinator
No words.

RIP JonD.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 54 - 622
country
August 14, 2009, 11:15am Report to Moderator

Dear Mia,
Please know that many people will miss your Uncle Jon. He has touched so many by his deeds. If there is at least one way to judge a man, it's by his actions. Not only will he be missed by family and friends that knew him personally but, he will also be missed by those who never met him.
Take care Mia.

Country MIKE

RIGHT BEHIND YA!
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 55 - 622
Hilsen
August 14, 2009, 11:19am Report to Moderator

JonD A True Leader and Loved By All
A Tribute to My Friend JonD 08/13/2009

Today, August 13, 2009, will never be forgotten because I lost a very dear friend tonight. It is more painful than I remembered a broken heart  to feel. The last time I felt like this was when my mother died. It is like reliving it all over again...sitting at the computer just starring
and crying. The emptiness the feeling of being hollow inside yet not really feeling. The waiting for some one to tell you the phone call was a big bad nasty joke, but no one is going to say that. It's real, it
hurts and I am going to miss this friend very very much.

I wish I had one recorded message so I can hear his voice again. So I can keep it and listen over and over again when I need the storm to be calmed.

He was the calm one. He never got excited and many times he should have according to normal standards of behavior, but he never did.

In mid storm he'd have you laughing, he had that kind of humor that always helped the situation and have you laughing. Oh how I wish you all could have known him...JonD as he was known.

JonD died tonight at...well I don't really remember the time of that horrible phone call, but I think it was around 9:30/10pm CST. He had made it to Indiana, that much I remember during that ugly phone call. It
was something like he went off a ramp into a ravine...and after "the" question and answer "yes", that is really all I remember of the conversation. I just remember thinking of Yvette and the kids and I knew
that they were facing what we never want to hear or face. HOW COULD THIS BE? If this was a joke it WAS NOT FUNNY! NOT FUNNY AT ALL!!!

I had talked to him earlier in the after noon. He was leaving today for a 10 day vacation. Heading out East on his bike. He was a biker. He was a Veteran. He was a father and the soul mate of Yvette. He was
the Regional State Coordinator for the Central Region of the Warriors' Watch Riders and he was my friend. Actually a friend to all that knew him. He just had that kind of personality that every body liked JonD. So this could not be true and I'm really going to be pissed at the one who thought it was a good get even prank!!

Pranks...yes he was a prankster as are many in our N. IL WWR. Some pranks so funny that they are still talked about all over. The picture that was posed of JD and Pebbles was the prank we pulled on him 2 weeks ago on a double mission. There is a story about Pebbles, but it is way too long to tell, but he thought it so funny. He was finally gotten and by 2 women. If I could only tell you all of how we got him and the
things that went on from there. It really tickled him and that made it all worth it. At the 2nd mission of the day, even the cops were in on it. It seems Pebbles needed neck surgery and the cops volunteered the
duct tape. LOL He only found that part out, about the cops in on it. recently while chatting with him on the phone reliving the prank. That really made him laugh to think the cops would help pull off a prank. So, if this call tonight was a get even prank it was not even close to funny...!
But you know what? I'd give anything to have it been a prank. No matter how ugly it sounded the fact of truth was uglier.

Who knew then those would be the last missions together, the last prank, and the last time we'd see him. Who knew???

JonD was a young man, honorably served our country,  has kids, his son serving now in the USAF, and perfect soul mate, Yvette, and now someone is telling you he is gone? It just can't be...no, it just can't be!! Inside you know differently and it makes you angry, confused, hollow, with out feeling yet the tears are flowing over your face as testament to knowing it is true.

You know, he may be gone and with the Lord now, but nobody is ever going to forget JonD. Nobody that ever met him will ever forget him...he was that kind of guy.

So JD, I know where you are as good guys should be. I also know heaven is full of laughter because you are there keeping that humor going. I just wanted to share you with some of my friends and family as a tribute to one hell of a guy, one hell of a warrior, one hell of a good father, one hell of a soul mate to Yvette, one hell of a good human being and one hell of a friend. I want them to know we lost one of the good guys tonight. I want them to know but a piece of who you were. I hope everyone has a JonD friend in their lives because then they are truly blessed.

I promise you we will be there for Yvette and help her as you would want. We will continue the "Missions" and continue to make you proud just as if you were here and the leader you were. We will think about you often and miss you more.

Your ride down here is over now, but I know you'll be riding up there with the wind blowing through your hair, the sun at your back and God at your side. As we say "It's all about the ride for cripes sake" so now we ride for you.

Til vi møtes igjen, hvile frisk meg venn.

Uff  

(I forgot to mention he spoke some Norwegian and he spoke it pretty well  

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: 1. Jesus Christ. 2. The American G.I. One died for your soul, the other for your Freedom.

http://www.greatdanepromilitary.com/Battle%20Hymn/

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your Government when it deserves it" -Mark Twain

Ride in peace JonD, Debbie, Mike, Irish, Kat, Ron, Wheelmaster and Chgo Jim.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 56 - 622
REDBEARD
August 14, 2009, 11:33am Report to Moderator

WWR Coordinator
New Jersey

After the mourning and tears....We are left with the memory of our Brother JonD.

He will be remembered by many, because he touched the lives of everyone he could.

Rest In Peace Brother.

Peace and God Bless
Redbeard

http://www.operationyellowribbonsouthjersey.org http://www.goldstarmoms.com
http://www.aheros-welcome.org http://www.njrunforthefallen.org

"For those who have fought for it , FREEDOM has a flavor the protected will never know"

US NAVY
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 57 - 622
Papa Ed
August 14, 2009, 11:47am Report to Moderator
Private
Standing BY in Indy. I live here in Indianapolis, IN if I can help out anyaway. Steve
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 58 - 622
JEEFandSUSANA
August 14, 2009, 11:51am Report to Moderator

You call it an old joint, I call it a
There are no words that can express our loss.

Godspeed JonD.  Ride in peace.

Site E-mail Private Message Reply: 59 - 622
42 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... » All Recommend Thread
Print

Warrior's Watch Forums    Memorial Boards    WWR Region 7  ›  N.IL-8/13-WWR Founding Leader-Jon Dreymann

Thread Rating

There have been 5 votes for this thread.